Ever caught checking a girl out?

Short Ugly and Brown

Short Ugly and Brown

This account has NO relation to Nathaniel M.
Have you ever been caught checking a girl out?

If so what happened and how did she respond

say full story

its only ok if chad checks girls out 😓 :feelsrope:

She smiled at me and I waved at her

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3123
By the foid herself never.

You are indeed a self-conscious sissy whose hormonal profile has been rekt by pharma drugs. I make sure to make every woman in my vicinity uncomfortable by staring at them with lust thick in my eyes. They don’t dare to make eye contact with me or do anything I would deem disrespectful

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195, Deleted member 3123, RichardSpencel and 2 others
My sisters have caught me checking out and flirting with waitresses whilst on holiday a few times.

I just deny it and after thirty seconds conversation has moved on and nobody cares.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking and Pendejo
She saw me looking and I looked at the floor and pretended like I didnt see her catch me. That was it she probably told her friends i was creeping on hee

yeah. she either looked away like nothing happened or we held eye contact and smiled at each other

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123
She saw me looking and I looked at the floor and pretended like I didnt see her catch me. That was it she probably told her friends i was creeping on hee
if I answer you guys would know what I'm talking about

Last edited:
Lot's of women checking out on me

no they just pretend I don't exist

I dont give validation to toilets

In this case, probably 100's.

Just to entertain themselves looking at my subhuman face.

yes. some hot girl works at mc donalds. i stared at her all the time through the ordering monitors. she turned around and saw it. i cringed and looked away while smiling. she always looked if i kept checking her out and she caught me a few more times but i did it less obvious and didnt smile like a retard again.

im normally not this autistic idk whats wrong with me with this girl

Yes, and i don't stop staring.

If i'm in a metro and a girl with a big ass wearing a miniskirt is standing right beside me of course i'm gonna stare.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Have you ever been caught checking a girl out?

If so what happened and how did she respond

say full story

its only ok if chad checks girls out 😓 :feelsrope:
i was eating a restaurant near the beach overlooking a busy street with my family. i was sitting looking at the street and this car pulls up to the stoplight. i’m just munching on my food and i see JB’s in the car looking at me and checking me out.

they are staring at me through their window and smiling and laughing and they roll down their window and wave at me. i wave back and smile/laugh and then a few seconds later the light turns green and they drive off.

I don't look at anyone