Every day I spend here the more I get ashamed of my white side

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
No race is more pathetic in .org than cumskins yet people here have to constantly remind me I’m half white

It’s probably the reason I’m so weak and have so many shitty problems

Only race that has to constantly brag about things their ancestors accomplished 1000 years ago to feel whole because they never did anything in their life

Only race that is supposedly the highest IQ yet has to resort to stupid arguments like calling people ethnic or whatever when they’re losing an argument

Sad to see they are bringing the black
Man down to their level too

I can’t take being constantly reminded I’m not fully black

Imagine how it feels for me to post a BBC thread just for some cumskin to come in and say I’m sucking BBC dick when I’m literally 25% black

I wish I was full black nothing but shame for my cumskin roots 😞

Worst part is they are truly oblivious to how pathetic they look and honestly think they look good and superior with their posts like it’s mindblowing the delusion

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iam good boy, m0ss26, Zikel_Nut and 8 others
And the biggest bbc legends like @Manu le coq don’t accept me as BBC imagine how much I suffer with this crap

damn i thought u were greek or some shit

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
damn i thought u were greek or some shit
I look mixed I get Turkish that kind of look Greek so I see the resemblance

Doesn’t take long for ppl to find out I’m part white when they see how much of a pussy I am even irl ppl catch on

Doesn’t take long for ppl to find out I’m part white when they see how much of a pussy I am even irl ppl catch on
are white people inherently autistic?

if you look turkish/greek that is a cope term for having a bad nose/skin you cannot claim white you are ethnic

are white people inherently autistic?
Yes especially in Germany

Shy autistic antisocial etc

I’m all those things so I actually fit in with German ppl more than ethnics

All my friends and relationships are mostly Germans since the nt ethnics just don’t fit in with me due to my pathetic cumskin autism anxiety all these cumskin problems

if you look turkish/greek that is a cope term for having a bad nose/skin you cannot claim white you are ethnic
I usually claim Latino but irl ppl usually treat me white due to personality

It’s a weird thing that I’m trying to change but I have all these pathetic white problems like anxiety, autism etc and that makes me only fit in with white ppl ethics don’t find me cool enough for them

So at one point I end up having to listen to the 100th German talk about how he hates ethnics to me while I fantasie about appearing cool to the badboy ethnics

Looks alone isn’t enough if u have these weird personality traits u will be put into this white group

Though from looks alone I am more Latino/ Turkish looking that’s why I’m lucky at least there I don’t look white since my whole appeal to women comes from looking latino

Doesn’t seem to be enough for me to pass as fully black tho

My one wish is to come in here and have everyone treat me like a black guy not like some mutt or whatever I wish I wasn’t half white
Even with being a 25% quadroon you still have that pubic hair on your head.
Is your father or your mother the mulatto?

• JFL
Reactions: rizzmqxer66
Even with being a 25% quadroon you still have that pubic hair on your head.
Is your father or your mother the mulatto?
My mom is the mulatto father is german

Wdym pubic hair? I have the high hairline yet another cumskin curse

My mom is the mulatto father is german

Wdym pubic hair? I have the high hairline yet another cumskin curse
Pubic hair on the head is a nigger curse.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Iasacrko
I don't really get what's the big deal either. I'm one of the whitest users but I never use it as a brag because that would just feel pathetic. People use ethnic, curry or the n-word as an insult all the time here and I've even been called it by mongrels who don't know what I look like. If people could just be proud of their accomplishments then that would make a lot more sense because race is not an aggrandizing attribute as far as I'm concerned.

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut
Yes especially in Germany

Shy autistic antisocial etc

I’m all those things so I actually fit in with German ppl more than ethnics

All my friends and relationships are mostly Germans since the nt ethnics just don’t fit in with me due to my pathetic cumskin autism anxiety all these cumskin problems
Germans accomplished way more than you will Lil bro

Someone tag @Ai Impact

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
@Ai Impact look, a race traitor