Every day you wake up is a gift

Idontknowlol

Idontknowlol

Equinox
A close person to me had a terrible car accident and survived by miracle. You never know when you’re gonna die, so stop being hateful and bitter all the time and try to enjoy your life tell the people you love that you love them and give them a hug. I know this is gay shit but it’s reality you should try to live and enjoy your life now that you can, you don’t know if tomorrow you will be alive. You never know when your close people will die so give them their flowers now that they are still here.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Kingcel32, Toth's thot and 16 others
yolo nigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Idontknowlol
High IQ thread

• +1
Reactions: Idontknowlol
1419.jpg

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Tenshi, ascension, Deleted member and 2 others
dont care

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx
MASHALLAH

• +1
Cope nigger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Nah everyday is a terrible accident

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, Idontknowlol, Deleted member and 4 others
A close person to me had a terrible car accident and survived by miracle. You never know when you’re gonna die, so stop being hateful and bitter all the time and try to enjoy your life tell the people you love that you love them and give them a hug. I know this is gay shit but it’s reality you should try to live and enjoy your life now that you can, you don’t know if tomorrow you will be alive. You never know when your close people will die so give them their flowers now that they are still here.

• +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩 and bogii
Health is everything yet everybody takes it for granted

• +1
Reactions: BlackLooks, Kingcel32, Idontknowlol and 1 other person
I try to do all those things on a daily basis only because I'm a good person :ogre: not because I fear death or anything like that

• +1
>be me
>sub5

>waking up
>gift
pick one

• JFL
Reactions: Idontknowlol and Toth's thot
A lot of these people on here are bitter of their current circumstances, while I understand their anger I can not understand nor approve of them not doing anything about their situation. I believe they simply haven’t realized this simple truth, that everyday your alive could be your last. Now you could spend your days wallowing all angry and bitter whining that life isn’t fair, or you can internalize that belief and strive to even the odds as much as you can, defying life itself by improving even when everyone doesn’t think you can. I feel that will make a much more fulfilling life than the other option.

• +1