every few weeks i go to bars alone looking to pick fights with aggressive drunks

D

Deleted member 18522

Anti-fascist|Muslim Jew|Anti-JB|BBC expert|Zionist
you can commit as much violence you want if your opponent is drunk and you are sober because they automatically assume drunkard was aggressive

theyre also significantly easier to knock down than sober

ive yet to lose a drunk fight and i've beat up or shoved qt least 8 dudes

one was even a 2v1

dont do this against niggers fyi

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: iam good boy, buflek, Deleted member 32485 and 4 others
Mirin low inhib I should drunk maxx but I wasn’t able to get drunk during family gatherings despite drinking a bit.

dis u op

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL, PseudoMaxxer and Deleted member 18522
Mirin low inhib I should drunk maxx but I wasn’t able to get drunk during family gatherings despite drinking a bit.
i don't drink so i'll have an advantage

mostly i beat up college kids and sometimes suits too

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
im 9 -0 with drunks

while with sober normies im 3 - 1

i havent trained martial arts or boxing for sparing since a child.

just be strong and aggressive

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
im 9 -0 with drunks

while with sober normies im 3 - 1

i havent trained martial arts or boxing for sparing since a child.

just be strong and aggressive
I wanted to do this but my friends stopped me.

Last saturday night outside the club this drunk subhuman wanted to fight and I told my friends to hold my jacket and I wanted to fight for the first time against this nigga because I knew I would have raped him.

But then his sober HTN tall friend came and started begging me to forgive him and that he was drunk.

I felt really bad because the dude was genuinely sorry for his friend and even my bro told me to just let him be.

So i left.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l and Deleted member 18522
U aint gonna do chit

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 32485

Last saturday night outside the club this drunk subhuman wanted to fight and I told my friends to hold my jacket and I wanted to fight for the first time against this nigga because I knew I would have raped him.

But then his sober HTN tall friend came and started begging me to forgive him and that he was drunk.

I felt really bad because the dude was genuinely sorry for his friend and even my bro told me to just let him be.

So i left.
no careful if they have numbers and flee the scene after you attack but no so fast you slow walk away but look back if they want more

• +1

So i left.
u shouldve raped the tall htn too just for high T

• +1
u shouldve raped the tall htn too just for high T
He was such a bitch bro, praying me and holding my hand telling “PLEASE BRO HES DEUNK PLEASS” fucking bitch.
no careful if they have numbers and flee the scene after you attack but no so fast you slow walk away but look back if they want more
True, If I get jumped is over they’ll ruin my face.

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
He was such a bitch bro, praying me and holding my hand telling “PLEASE BRO HES DEUNK PLEASS” fucking bitch.

True, If I get jumped is over they’ll ruin my face.
i hate faggots and foids who get in between fights. my gf made the mistake once to stand in front of me while fighting and i pushed her to the ground

• +1
as someone who carries a gun and occasionally a pocketknife, i'm not able to do this. i'm afraid i'll reflexively draw and run mozambique drill on the entire bar :forcedsmile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back