Every normies I know go to nightclub weekly

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
It is evitable, it’s normies culture. Every normies I know they all either go to nightclub weekly or go to parties twice a week. They have fcking big social circles like fcking big everyone knows someone.

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: med, mid, Jungcuck and 3 others
@Xangsane @Iasacrko @Orc @ConfusedBolivian

It is evitable, it’s normies culture. Every normies I know they all either go to nightclub weekly or go to parties twice a week. They have fcking big social circles like fcking big everyone knows someone.
I was always an outcast

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
i couldn’t imagine that there is anything else to do at a nightclub aside from get drunk, kiss whores who have kissed 1000 guys and jump around to music like a fucking autist.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: med, Jungcuck and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
What they do is a cope, bro.

When they go to nightclubs, they talk to women and then get rejected. Women go there for attention, validation and ego-boosting, not to date average men.

Average men drink to cope. They work, they drink, they work, they drink. It's part of the cope cycle.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Asreixcumniggerball, EggKing and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I havent gone clubbing since NEW YEARS fuark

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

When they go to nightclubs, they talk to women and then get rejected. Women go there for attention, validation and ego-boosting, not to date average men.

Average men drink to cope. They work, they drink, they work, they drink. It's part of the cope cycle.

Their lifes is till a billion times better than the life of an average sub5

• +1
Reactions: EggKing
Their lifes is till a billion times better than the life of an average sub5
How is it better to be rejected? If you are average or sub5, you will be rejected by women in nightclubs.

Jfl at watching that carrothead

meanwhile chad gets approached on daylight

How is it better to be rejected? If you are average or sub5, you will be rejected by women in nightclubs.
-Normies can get gfs every once in a while
-often experience teen love
-have a stable social circle
-have often good relations to their parents/family
-they can look back on a somewhat fulfilled life when they are old

It's tiring and will make you look like shit + you spend too much money