Every single day that passes i get more and more subhuman, Health is plummeting and Mental health deteriorating. Time for a change.

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
I’m losing my hair, thinning hard as fuck and you know what i’m doing to help it?

Smoking Weed, Cigarettes and drinking vodka.

I ate slop delivery for a whole week now, didn’t get out of home and slept 12h a day.

I’m done with this shit, from tomorrow (now it’s 1 am) i’ll stop smoking cigarettes,weeed, drink coffee only when i really need it, drink alcohol only on nights out.

I’m gonna fix my diet and stop the slop, im going to join the gym again tomorrow and go atleast 3 times a week.

Eat at maintenance calories and sleep atleast 8h a day.

I’ll keep looksmaxxing and i will keep my body fat under 14%, Ill start PE too.

I’ll become a new persone before this summer, i’ll be better and healthier.

Before summer i plan to ascend in 60 days before i get back home.

After that ill try to become as good as possible before summer where my main objective will be to find a LTR.

As a last thing, i plan to find a way to make money online before this summer ends. Once i’ve done that successfully i’ll start to Geomax around the globe.

If that doesn’t go well i’ll still be working towards it and i’ll either keep my office job that i have rn or just start UNI and enjoy my last years in my prime slaying used up pussy.

Tagging some bhais: @Aloha @DildoFaggins @ReadBooksEveryday @socialcel @incelmogger @Preston @Napoleon1800
@Nick.Harte @horizontallytall

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: latincell95, LooksThinker, aleksander and 5 others
If you fix the physical health problems it'll do alot for the mental

It can't fix deep seated issues but as much as I play up the abused dog act. I can't stay too manic for too long because I do basic health maxxes. I'm now trying to peatmax to see if it fixes rhe remainder

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja, LooksThinker, nigkook and 3 others
Cope

• Hmm...
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
kill some niggers

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aleksander and PseudoMaxxer
game over for u

• Hmm...
Lithuanian winters are not good for mental health. @Tai Lung will you save this incel?

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung and PseudoMaxxer
Lithuanian winters are not good for mental health. @Tai Lung will you save this incel?
I literally told him thats gonna happen and he put me on ignore list. Anyways i can't save anyone when im on suicidewatch myself, gotta hang in tight for 4 more months i guess.

• So Sad
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
I literally told him thats gonna happen and he put me on ignore list. Anyways i can't save anyone when im on suicidewatch myself, gotta hang in tight for 4 more months i guess.
I’m sorry to hear that boyo. I thought you were going to socially calibrate the incel.

Anyway, Stay strong you both! God never burdens a soul beyond its capacity to bear

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69, Skywalker, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
thats a classic cope i use every winter aswell, nothing changes in the summer.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and ReadBooksEveryday
stop smoking weed and drinking vodka, smoke more cigarettes, and slam a tub of turkey kill simply natural ice cream everyday. just trust me mkay?

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and ReadBooksEveryday
good plan, just do it theory

It can't fix deep seated issues but as much as I play up the abused dog act. I can't stay too manic for too long because I do basic health maxxes. I'm now trying to peatmax to see if it fixes rhe remainder
my nigga you got a lot of problems even thinking about taking that offer you posted about…

good plan, just do it theory

my nigga you got a lot of problems even thinking about taking that offer you posted about…
Lol I know nigga its over. I already did one of the things I told you about in PM before but I'm probably gonna turn down the offer do it on a regular basis

Lol I know nigga its over. I already did one of the things I told you about in PM before but I'm probably gonna turn down the offer do it on a regular basis
damn bhai wtf. your life I guess

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
damn bhai wtf. your life I guess
It was the first thing I listed, off the floor too. I'm actually mentally screwed not like edgelords "schizo" larpers lol

It was the first thing I listed, off the floor too. I'm actually mentally screwed not like edgelords "schizo" larpers lol
Yeah that’s gotta be some like mental problem tbh unless you’re so poor you can’t eat which I doubt. Hope you get better!

Btw did some gigajew pay you to do that or who?

Yeah that’s gotta be some like mental problem tbh unless you’re so poor you can’t eat which I doubt. Hope you get better!

Btw did some gigajew pay you to do that or who?
I'm not poor or even close to truly nerfing money. I live very more comfortably than most people and can afford to save, and have a middle class family willing to support me

Tbh idek much about em. Just people online with money to burn

I'm not poor or even close to truly nerfing money. I live very more comfortably than most people and can afford to save, and have a middle class family willing to support me
Find God then or idk
Tbh idek much about em. Just people online with money to burn
was it like webcam or some shit then?

Find God then or idk

was it like webcam or some shit then?
Basically yeah sum like that

I need to find something lol before I do even more dumb shit

Basically yeah sum like that

I need to find something lol before I do even more dumb shit
Yeah fr. Do you mind telling me how much you made per day tho? In pm if you don’t want to post here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345

start with being a little less schiophrenic in your posts, OP

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and PseudoMaxxer

ray cuck diet wont fix your schizophrenia , of which you have too, just ;like OP- seek professional help please

• So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit
He made a normal post lol what’s your problem,your going around calling everyone schizo when maybe it’s just you tbh

• Love it
  • JFL
He made a normal post lol what’s your problem,your going around calling everyone schizo when maybe it’s just you tbh
motivation lol- it says venting and he is crying like a bitch- you are probably another schizo that escaped from the asylum tbh

• JFL
  • WTF
I’m losing my hair, thinning hard as fuck and you know what i’m doing to help it?

I ate slop delivery for a whole week now, didn’t get out of home and slept 12h a day.

I’m done with this shit, from tomorrow (now it’s 1 am) i’ll stop smoking cigarettes,weeed, drink coffee only when i really need it, drink alcohol only on nights out.

I’m gonna fix my diet and stop the slop, im going to join the gym again tomorrow and go atleast 3 times a week.

Eat at maintenance calories and sleep atleast 8h a day.

I’ll keep looksmaxxing and i will keep my body fat under 14%, Ill start PE too.

Before summer i plan to ascend in 60 days before i get back home.

After that ill try to become as good as possible before summer where my main objective will be to find a LTR.

As a last thing, i plan to find a way to make money online before this summer ends. Once i’ve done that successfully i’ll start to Geomax around the globe.

If that doesn’t go well i’ll still be working towards it and i’ll either keep my office job that i have rn or just start UNI and enjoy my last years in my prime slaying used up pussy.

Tagging some bhais: @Aloha @DildoFaggins @ReadBooksEveryday @socialcel @incelmogger @Preston @Napoleon1800
@Nick.Harte @horizontallytall
hopefully things start to look up

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and PseudoMaxxer
How are things now man? @PseudoMaxxer

• JFL
  • +1
How are things now man? @PseudoMaxxer
Very good, solved my libido problems, started the gym again, im finding new ways to ascend even further and i’m positive.

I believe my biggest problem was my Test, i had really low test and now that im training and eating good again im feeling it again so it’s good.

How about you, how are thing going for ya?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Primalsplit and Skywalker
Very good, solved my libido problems, started the gym again, im finding new ways to ascend even further and i’m positive.

I believe my biggest problem was my Test, i had really low test and now that im training and eating good again im feeling it again so it’s good.

from incel to chad in 10 days....good job boyo :Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, PseudoMaxxer and Primalsplit

Very nice bruh. I knew you would pull things off. You were not like the retards in this forum.(y)

I'm good too. Daily improvements always. It's the small things that are not worth mentioning. Things that add up.

• Love it
  • +1
Do you have Abused Dog Syndrome ?

• +1