Every single incel to ever exist has at least one of these four traits

Deleted member 245

Deleted member 245

Kraken
  1. Ugly, unusual, or goofy looking face. Basically, the person either has poor bone structure, terrible skin, or weird facial ratios or proportions.
  2. Manlet
  3. Overweight
  4. Feminine looking (face or frame or both)
I've never met a guy with none of these traits that can't get laid. Even aspies that are decent looking can score. Inceldom is pretty much entirely a looks issue unless you have severe hand flapping tier autism and couldn't capitalize on it even if a foid was begging for you to fuck her.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, Deleted member 685, Arkantos and 10 others
Ugly, unusual, or goofy looking face. Basically, the person either has poor bone structure, terrible skin, or weird facial ratios or proportions.
Yep that's me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Arkantos, nausea and 5 others
5. autism (98% representation)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 685, CupOfCoffee and 13 others
overweight= volcel
lose weight

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Arkantos, LowTierNormie and 4 others
u knocked out all 4 !

it was like a check list for me.

Acnecel checking in

:yes:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Krezo, ChoSeungHui, Dude420 and 1 other person
I have 1

• So Sad
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
I had a girl brutally talk about height next to me & also comment on my feminine facial features. Infact if i get a haircut + grooming ppl can't tell if im a girl or boy.

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 685, SikKunt, Deleted member 176 and 4 others
Add acne bro. And scoliosis. And titanium rods that cause neuro-cranium issues. I was thrown into inceldom by god himself, and he threw me so hard it curved my spine. Fuck this life bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt, BigdickAverageEthnic, Alexanderr and 3 others
I had a girl brutally talk about height next to me & also comment on my feminine facial features. Infact if i get a haircut + grooming ppl can't tell if im a girl or boy.
the rope must always feel near

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
overweight= volcel
lose weight
I have absolutely no pity for anyone who would rather eat like a pig than have their dick in pussy like those fags from YouTube.Heed and Succeed and that other fat tub of lard failed normie(I forgot his name) should just put the fork down.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, SikKunt, Deleted member 176 and 2 others
I just want a normal brain

I wish i was stupid and dumb tbh ngl

I have none of those traits and can't get laid, so your theory is bullshit.

Number 5 is clearly mental health issues.

• +1
Or a feminine voice or very low status.

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SikKunt, BigdickAverageEthnic, Swagwaffle and 1 other person
misgonist is the only trait that make someone incel.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, SikKunt and Swagwaffle
  1. High bf
  2. Mircopenis
  3. Addicted to rotting/ Social anxiety
  4. Retarded/braindead

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt and androidcel
No sweaty it's your lack of respect

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Arkantos, Krezo and 4 others
u described all incels because ugly and bad bones/proportions is literally ur whole face

neuroticism is

lol? Every homeless has at least this traits:
-He's poor
-He lacks a home

I mean... the "traits" are too general.
The first one includes 98% of men lol. Looking feminine isn't even that issue since nowadays women are so sensibilized by being lesbian.

1. Ugly, unusual, or goofy looking face. Basically, the person either has poor bone structure, terrible skin, or weird facial ratios or proportions.
  2. Manlet
  3. Overweight
I've never met a guy with none of these traits that can't get laid. Even aspies that are decent looking can score. Inceldom is pretty much entirely a looks issue unless you have severe hand flapping tier autism and couldn't capitalize on it even if a foid was begging for you to fuck her.
You’re missing autism or social anxiety.
I have none of the four mentioned above, just high inhib in real life.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
:yes: Manlet
:yes: Autism

toxic personality is the most obvious one tbh

Chad can be braindead and still have foids sucking his rod
Chad can be dead and still have foids sucking his rod, but if you are normie-ish tier, then being a drooling retard stuck in an asylum is likely going to make it nigh-impossible to have sex.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and SikKunt
I would say having a "femenine" face does help, not fully femenine, but 50/50. There are a lot of Girls that like androgynous guys.

2. Manlet
  3. Overweight
tfw all 4

2. Manlet
  3. Overweight
I'm 1,2, and 4

I hate being 4, women hate feminine men I wish I was masculine.