Every time someone finds out I speak English fluently they ask me to insult some poor guy or girl

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Jfl it’s like every time bro bro lemme record a snap for my friend just start talking the most shit possible about them 😂

I don’t even know these poor souls

Jfl one day some guy or girl is gonna punch me in the face out of nowhere cause the amount of random ppl I fucking mutilated in snaps is no joke

Jfl it’s like every time bro bro lemme record a snap for my friend just start talking the most shit possible about them 😂

I don’t even know these poor souls

Jfl one day some guy or girl is gonna punch me in the face out of nowhere cause the amount of random ppl I fucking mutilated in snaps is no joke
It’s pains me that your threads are the only ones worthy of replying to

This shit fucking forum

0BC6C582 0A12 4129 9403 520076156386
Look at this utter shit

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
It’s pains me that your threads are the only ones worthy of replying to
I’m just chill today innit was a chill day met some ppl I knew outside

Litterally 3 arab subhuman manlets with a fucking htb idk if she’s dating one of those faggots but damn they were like record this to this one guy and I just fucking molested the poor nigga for a snap

I’m just chill today innit was a chill day met some ppl I knew outside

Litterally 3 arab subhuman manlets with a fucking htb idk if she’s dating one of those faggots but damn they were like record this to this one guy and I just fucking molested the poor nigga for a snap
Mogs me tbh