Every Uber Eats driver is a dumb Indian. Fuck off. I'll punch your unbuilt for this world pussyass. You are a fucking NPC little worthless bunch...

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

CuckMax is dead.
Every Uber Eats driver is a dumb Indian. Fuck off. I'll punch your unbuilt for this world pussyass.

You are a fucking NPC little worthless bunch of nothingness and if you are that fucking dumb to not be able to find my flat despite all the instructions I gave you, then you really need to have your work visa stripped from your ass and head back over to the East where being an incompetent riksha beeping twat that isn't needed to use ANY of his mental faculties is workable.

Stupid fucking shit-skin faggot cunt wanker. I'll smash your face in.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: med, aleksander, Razeb and 6 others
Uber needs to make it only so that white sorority female that smell good can be uber drivers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, shabby890, capybara and 2 others
Uber needs to make it only so that white sorority female that smell good can be uber drivers

Bro. Check this stupid paki out.

They say the dumb fucking SHIT COLOURED SKIN FUCKING BRAIN DEAD TERRORIST FUCK with zero going on in his mind tried to make contact with me..

The son of a fucking bitch tried to call me as I was on the call to a friend and then said he called me. Then the fucking ugly faced cunt said what door number and put a question mark and then left a 7 mjinute timer

I messaged the nigger a thousand times spamming him

Like this saying it's here it's here and giving directions and the stoopid brain-dead zombie mindless switched off paki cunt didnt respond and I was charged and they say I wont get a refund because he tried to make contact me.

Then I tried contacting the number and it didnt let me. If I see that same driver again I will smash his face in. I have taken a screenshot of the mug

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: aleksander, ManletBlackcel, the BULL and 1 other person

They say the dumb fucking SHIT COLOURED SKIN FUCKING BRAIN DEAD TERRORIST FUCK with zero going on in his mind tried to make contact with me..

The son of a fucking bitch tried to call me as I was on the call to a friend and then said he called me. Then the fucking ugly faced cunt said what door number and put a question mark and then left a 7 mjinute timer

Like this saying it's here it's here and giving directions and the stoopid brain-dead zombie mindless switched off paki cunt didnt respond and I was charged and they say I wont get a refund because he tried to make contact me.

Then I tried contacting the number and it didnt let me. If I see that same driver again I will smash his face in. I have taken a screenshot of the mug
brutal communications

brutal communications

I HATE NATIVE INDIANS AND PAKISTANIS

HATE THEM

THEY ARE INCOMPETENT MEN AND THEIR GENETICS ARE FUCKED IN EVERY SENSE

SHIT COLOURED FUCKING USELESS GOOD FOR NOTHING IMMIGRANTS

It used to be only the genetically gifted and talented guys from India and Pakistan that were sent to the UK. The doctors, the dentists etc in the 50s, 60s and 70s. But now it's FUCKING RODENTS. SCUM OF THE GENETICALLY WORTHLESS.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: aleksander, Razeb, traveler and 1 other person

HATE THEM

It used to be only the genetically gifted and talented guys from India and Pakistan that were sent to the UK. The doctors, the dentists etc in the 50s, 60s and 70s. But now it's FUCKING RODENTS. SCUM OF THE GENETICALLY WORTHLESS.
Bro you Just got scammed he got his free meal jfl

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Michael Myers, deadmanwalking and 4 others

HATE THEM

get help bro

this amount of self-hate cant be healthy, pajeet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 51465 and 2 others

Chill guy here for a joke & some looksmax.​

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, brucewayne78, ReadBooksEveryday and 4 others
Bro you Just got scammed he got his free meal jfl

Nah the uber system took my door number off the order and left my road only

It's a shit glitch

It even wont remove my old address even though I've removed it a billion times

Uber Eats interface is fucking shit

Just be charitable for once and let the poor ethnic refugee eat your food you fucking privileged princess

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen
get help bro

this amount of self-hate cant be healthy, pajeet

It's not self-hate

I am being completely non-judgemental and objective.

I would detest Indians and Pakistanis if I were white, black, pink or purple.

I am not speaking for effect. I mean everything I am saying.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Akhi

Chill guy here for a joke & some looksmax.​

I don't always have to be the same person.

We are multi dimensional beings.

That's the thing with online shit. You gotta be the same person all the time. Fuck that.

Every Uber Eats driver is a dumb Indian. Fuck off. I'll punch your unbuilt for this world pussyass.

You are a fucking NPC little worthless bunch of nothingness and if you are that fucking dumb to not be able to find my flat despite all the instructions I gave you, then you really need to have your work visa stripped from your ass and head back over to the East where being an incompetent riksha beeping twat that isn't needed to use ANY of his mental faculties is workable.

Med on med violence.

It's not self-hate

I am being completely non-judgement and objective.

I would detest Indians and Pakistanis if I were white, black, pink or purple.

I am not speaking for effect. I mean everything I am saying.
based as fuck ngl

i despise people from that region too, especially gypsies

fuck man theyre so subhuman

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
Is this shopped?

based as fuck ngl

i despise people from that region too, especially gypsies

fuck man theyre so subhuman

It's not even based on looks

It's mind. Mentality. Consciousness. Awareness. They are fucking rodents of planet Earth.

I want a PS/360 game coming out where we get to replicate the British invasion and take-over of India. Where we as British soldiers spray bullets through their villages and rape their women.

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander and Akhi

It's mind. Mentality. Consciousness. Awareness. They are fucking rodents of planet Earth.
yep thats what i meant

their culture snd everything, theyre basically parasites

yep thats what i meant

their culture snd everything, theyre basically parasites

Look. Another terrorist delivering my food.

F3870cde034251f2fe28a98c660c83fe

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander and Akhi

I want a PS/360 game coming out where we get to replicate the British invasion and take-over of India. Where we as British soldiers spray bullets through their villages and rape their women.
@Blackgymmax rotting all day on zulu massacre sim

Imagine niggas that weren't blessed to have all the opportunity that you do, but still work hard getting paid a low wage to make an honest living to feed their families

But some 5'7 narcissistic curry is relentlessly whining about you on an incel forum

How can they cope?

On a more serious note the irony is real how random niggas will scream racism in one breath but will have no issues dishing out against people they deem inferior to them.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Gilbert_Durandal, Bozoogway and 3 others

shitskinbro...

@Blackgymmax rotting all day on zulu massacre sim
View attachment 2704624

I go out more than anyone here and have far more of a social life than ReadPictureBooksAllDay with his bold faggot text and try-hard humour trying his ass off for reacts from sub 4 incel rotters.

Try-hard autist dweeb aiming for the win member of the year awards every year.

Imagine niggas that weren't blessed to have all the opportunity that you do, but still work hard getting paid a low wage to make an honest living to feed their families

But some 5'7 narcissistic curry is relentlessly whining about you on an incel forum

How can they cope?

On a more serious note the irony is real how random niggas will scream racism in one breath but will have no issues dishing out against people they deem inferior to them.

I love the fact that you try to disqualify my opinion on height but then have subtract 1 inch from my height lol

It's amusing

I'm 5'8 you virtue signalling black pill extremist faggot hardcore poster retard

And I'm better looking than you. Have fucked more girls than you

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander and ReadBooksEveryday
And I scream racism @ReadBooksEveryday because there is a difference between justified racism and unjustified racism.

I don't look that Indian.
I don't act, talk, think or in any way shape or fashion exude Indianness.

Therefore I should not be VICTIM to bullshit from rotters on here calling me curry and/or shit-skin when I do not receive in any sense the same treatment irl.

I am seen as Iranian or Arab and that's facts. Pakistani at worst. You don't have to believe that.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Razeb, St.TikTokcel and ReadBooksEveryday
Self hatred is real! Sorry you weren’t born white boyo.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
meanwhile me working as a gigger never have any problem finding addresses or communicating with customer. just high iq things

5 uber eats deliveries in a row, all Indians or Pakistanis.

I'm counting.

Let's see how long this disgusting reality goes on for.

lol the white chad just said oh because it's not a big deal, but this insecure manlet curry son of a bitch spergs out because he is reminded that he's a low class shitskin. low iq too because he thinks his attire had anything to do with it when he was carrying an ubereats bag.

• JFL

for me it's either an Indian (Punjabi) or some Ethiopian/Somali driver

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back