Every women feels entitled to chad

bobtheflowerpot

bobtheflowerpot

Bronze

“Okay so yesterday, I go to delete Hinge right? Because I’m like, I’m over it, I’m done with Hinge, I’m done with dating, and I’m done being discouraged because, I’m so sorry, everyone is atrociously ugly, no offense,” Stella said. “So I go to delete the app and then it tells me wait, are you sure you want to delete or do you just want to, like, refresh your feed

“So, I hit yes, my feed refreshes, and suddenly I’m seeing the hottest guys I’ve ever seen in my entire life,” Stella continued. “Like, I literally ran out of likes on Hinge within five minutes. Usually I like one guy every 200, and this was like, like, like, heart, heart.”

The fogger in question

Screenshot 20240210 161415 comzhiliaoappmusically

They would literally rather not date then settle for a subchad.

The guys/girls you are shown when you make a new account are the most popular foggers/moggers and over time you are shown your looksmatched or people who match your elo score.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, try2beme and lowiqNormie
Fuck entitled whores and fuck hinge

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and bobtheflowerpot
Fuck entitled whores and fuck hinge
This makes me rage. The audacity. Like I would be happy with my looksmatch but these toilets think they are entitled to the best of the best by virtue of having a pussy

• +1
Reactions: reptiles and Xtra
Right tbh I have seen girls rate avg looking 5/10 guys as 1/10 and that they are repulsed by them.
Literally every girl ugly/fat/black ( lol) thinks she is entitled to chad.

• +1
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot
This makes me rage. The audacity. Like I would be happy with my looksmatch but these toilets think they are entitled to the best of the best by virtue of having a pussy
Especially fuck hinge and other dating apps for this Elo thing

Right tbh I have seen girls rate avg looking 5/10 guys as 1/10 and that they are repulsed by them.
Literally every girl ugly/fat/black ( lol) thinks she is entitled to chad.
How the fuck are normies meant to date

Especially fuck hinge and other dating apps for this Elo thing
ELO can be fine when people are matched with their looksmatches but women's hypergamy makes them only see the top 10 percent as human and that's being generous

I think a woman can live single all her life if there is no chad/ chadlite available.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, JawMogger, HTN_Mentalcel and 2 others
I think a woman can live single all her life if there is no chad/ chadlite available.
Once they get a taste they believe they are entitled to one.

Also imagine a guy making this tiktok. He would be called delusional and ripped in the comments for having stupid standards. Whereas women are encouraged

water recording GIF by ADWEEK

• +1
  • JFL
I call it lookism dominated social structures for a reason.

See, this is what happens when men are subject to the same values and qualities women are when we are clearly different both genetically, mentally(psychological) and physically.

Now, you have men who are put on the same scales of attraction women are, and are judged based on it. Likewise, the women put on the same scales of mental divergency than a male is. The problem is obvious. Men will always fall short in those structures that utilizes scales of attraction and vise versa. The issue is that these dominated spaces like social media is humanities primary choice of progression. So not only is it not healthy and natural, its also caused a imbalance in who succeeds in those spaces.

She has no true idea of what makes a man a man. And is judging a mans smv based on physical attraction. And also because of the platform that focuses on the aesthetic aspect of attraction, which is why women succeed online on dating media while men dont. She also is not aware of her own nature and thus has no truth on what her as a women is prepositioned to consider attractive in a male .The reason a lot of people in these spaces say watch what a person does and not what they say. She will complain all she wants, but at the end of the day she would still be attracted to a famous man or someone who implies attraction, regardless of looks. Dont you think her tune would change if elon musk was her partner of choice? So what shes doing is simply having the cake and eating it too. Like a spoiled girl complaining about the microcosms of her luxury.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and bobtheflowerpot
I call it lookism dominated social structures for a reason.

See, this is what happens when men are subject to the same values and qualities women are. When we are clearly different both genetically, mentally(psychological) and physically.

Now, you have men who are put on the same scales of attraction women are, and are judged based on it. Likewise, the women put on the same scales of mental divergency than a male is. The problem is obvious
Facts. They make their own money, gain their own status and have unlimited access to attention. Meanwhile barely having a sex drive.

They do not need men, so they can afford to just wait around for their idea of a dream man.

Add to this social media and dating apps and they are left thinking their Prince Charming is around the corner.

• +1
Reactions: dreamcake1mo
Just like every incel here feels entitled to a Stacy ? @Shieda_Kayn

• +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
the atrociously ugly guys she's seeing are her looksmatch :feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: standardcel and bobtheflowerpot
Just like every incel here feels entitled to a Stacy ? @Shieda_Kayn
It’s not the same. These beckies are talking to and have probably dated and slept with those guys whereas the incels delusions are built on wind

Facts. They make their own money, gain their own status and have unlimited access to attention. Meanwhile barely having a sex drive.

They do not need men, so they can afford to just wait around for their idea of a dream man.

Add to this social media and dating apps and they are left thinking their Prince Charming is around the corner.
Yup. And this will have disasterious effects to humanity and society. Its already been going downhill. Its already a nightmare for most men like us but sadly by the time the effects start reaching these people it will already be over.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and bobtheflowerpot
idk what y'all are high on but

most of my hinge matches were either better looking or looksmatched with me
This I’ve matched and even hooked up with legit stacylites/stacies and I rate myself a normie

Hypergamy is an incel delusion . Women are sluts and would sleep with anyone if in a mood @Shieda_Kayn
@mrriceguyreturns

• +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn and thenumbersmason
Yup. And this will have disasterious effects to humanity and society. Its already been going downhill. Its already a nightmare for most men like us but sadly by the time the effects start reaching these people it will already be over.
Looksmaxxing has gone mainstream and it’s probably only a matter of time till black pill theories start to be more accepted, when more and more guys are left single and wondering what they are doing wrong

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Cool. I feel entitled to phat ass women with a 4/10 face and nice feet(soles). Don't like it? Suck my dick.

This I’ve matched and even hooked up with legit stacylites/stacies and I rate myself a normie

Hypergamy is an incel delusion . Women are sluts and would sleep with anyone if in a mood @Shieda_Kayn
@mrriceguyreturns
Hypergamy is real. Yea women may be sluts, but that wont change the reality of what you have to do in order to get those dates/hookups and what she has to do. Your failing to see the situation on the other side. So your point is quite pointless. Your not really saying anything we dont know but are lacking insight into situations your factually and statistically wrong about.

Its fine if you dont believe what the logical people are saying here about some of these things. It wont make it any less true if they are right.

• +1

@mrriceguyreturns
You can get lucky sometimes but that’s all it is. Doesn’t change the fact most women feel entitled to guys better than them.

I have matched plenty of stacies and maybe even met and banged some stacylite but lots of luck was involved. Doesn’t change anything.

Do you think they can suppress their sex drive and no go mentally insane?
Testosterone has more of a focalized effect on libido than estrogen does. Not to consider if you get too hard for too long you will have blue balls. Its clear that the male genetalia and testosterone causes a more prominent effect for sexual libido than estrogen.

So the idea that men and women have the same sex drive is vitriol nonsense at best. Maybe even deceptive to push that idea of sexual equality.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22552705/
Sexual desire is typically higher in men than in women, with testosterone (T) thought to account for this difference as well as within-sex variation in desire in both women and men.

• +1
Do you think they can suppress their sex drive and no go mentally insane?
Sex is a lot about validation too. Like you can get yourself off, but you choose to seek out a partner that desires you. A decent looking women who isn’t a slut knows that most guys will sleep with her so she has no real reason to seek out sex just for the sake of it .

“Okay so yesterday, I go to delete Hinge right? Because I’m like, I’m over it, I’m done with Hinge, I’m done with dating, and I’m done being discouraged because, I’m so sorry, everyone is atrociously ugly, no offense,” Stella said. “So I go to delete the app and then it tells me wait, are you sure you want to delete or do you just want to, like, refresh your feed

“So, I hit yes, my feed refreshes, and suddenly I’m seeing the hottest guys I’ve ever seen in my entire life,” Stella continued. “Like, I literally ran out of likes on Hinge within five minutes. Usually I like one guy every 200, and this was like, like, like, heart, heart.”

The fogger in question

View attachment 2734830

The guys/girls you are shown when you make a new account are the most popular foggers/moggers and over time you are shown your looksmatched or people who match your elo score.
Fucking burn this slut (in Minecraft)

• Love it
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot and mayo mogger

The fogger in question

View attachment 2734830