Every zoomer is a gymcel with tiktok hair (GYM IS COPE)

SidharthTheSlayer

SidharthTheSlayer

Anti-Cosmic Satanist
And people still recommend doing these two things to inkwells on the forum as if it will realistically improve their lives

There is NO mood boost from going to the gym and working out, the only reason people think gymcelling improves their lives and mood is because they THINK they are achieving something. They can justify stuffing their face to get enough macros, and when they lift weights they can say it's for the purpose of becoming "aesthetic" (an abstract concept that is largely determined by genetics)

In reality if you tried to accomplish something like learning a new skill or making a piece of art, you would feel much better upon completing that than gymcelling which in and of itself is not natural to humans

Cavemen had much shorter lives. So do athletes. There is realistically no reason for you to waste your life gymcelling and exercising

I caged hard at manlet zoomers with tiktokcel hair at the gym, I stopped going to the gym about a month ago and I already feel much better as I can more productively use my time while these zoomers inject roids and bulk just to age themselves hard

Why should I go when I'm already lean and fuck and got my zygos popping?

Read a fucking book for once instead of wasting your time gymcelling, manlet

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: lwlaiet060920, bloomercel, Agendum and 9 others
Saying it will "improve SMV" is not a good point... there is no reason to gymcel unless you are trying to become JACKED like a fitness influencer or something to make money

Use your time much more wisely

@Tabula Rasa @Squirtle @Kristin
@Kamui @anthony111553 @7zyzz7 @BrahminBoss

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Zoomers just get fat while lifting weights and call it a bulk. Just train smarter, just because they train wrong does not mean you don't have to train at all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, zharupodrugu, nofap and 9 others
roids will make you stand out

• +1
Reactions: Jarate, Deleted member 60224 and Gaygymmaxx
Zoomers just get fat while lifting weights and call it a bulk. Just train smarter, just because they train wrong does not mean you don't have to train at all
It's not a good return of investment to train at all is the point
Zoomers love gymcelling, there's more fit young guys than ever and STILL more incels than ever. It doesn't improve mood nor quality of life. It's a scam

• +1
Reactions: Manana, EverythingMattersCel, bloomercel and 2 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: piec, Deleted member 60224, TheAbyssinian and 2 others
Where are the gymcels when I need them to respond to my thread

Just train to your natty limit and then leanmax to sub 12% bf. Roids are low iq cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
It's not a good return of investment to train at all is the point
Zoomers love gymcelling, there's more fit young guys than ever and STILL more incels than ever. It doesn't improve mood nor quality of life. It's a scam
bcuz they look like subhuman inbreed abominations. women like some muscles on men

whats the smart way to train?

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
whats the smart way to train?
That depends on a lot of things but IMO its just get lean and build a vtaper with strong legs and big forearms.

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, bloomercel and autistic_tendencies
Ive seen it ruin so many people, even cavill

are people trolling when they say they go 6-7 times a week?

you will only see battery ethnics, balding straw hats, manlets there

All this will make a 0.1% difference with the fact that the daily gym to the failure will rather age you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lwlaiet060920, EverythingMattersCel, fukmylyf and 7 others
That depends on a lot of things but IMO its just get lean and build a vtaper with strong legs and big forearms.
muh strong legs. Chest is law

• +1
Reactions: Failedtruecel_

All this will make a 0.1% difference with the fact that the daily gym to the failure will rather age you
10 years ago everyone thought the gym was for chads, now it's for losers with no purpose or long term goal in life besides IMPROOVING. Even when they'd improve in a more substantial way by learning something new or even wageslaving

• +1
Reactions: lwlaiet060920, piec, futuregigamogger and 5 others
Cope. Gymcelling has been proved to be right

The thread incorrectly makes the assumption that frame (the most important aspect of the male body) can be compensated by gymcelling

This transformation would not be possible with gymcelling, he would need several experimental surgeries to achieve this

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, bloomercel and Deleted member 27066
The thread incorrectly makes the assumption that frame (the most important aspect of the male body) can be compensated by gymcelling
View attachment 2696284
This transformation would not be possible with gymcelling, he would need several experimental surgeries to achieve this
Still gymcelling works for the average guy.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, autistic_tendencies and SidharthTheSlayer
Gyming raises inflammatory cytokines which raises cortisol levels
Subsequently lowering testosterone

It's pointless to strength train while not roiding

• Woah
Reactions: bloomercel and SidharthTheSlayer
Gyming raises inflammatory cytokines which raises cortisol levels
Subsequently lowering testosterone

It's pointless to strength train while not roiding
Thanks for this info, I will read more into the negative psychological effects of gymcelling as well because it certainly had a negative impact on me

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and shabby890
I get a pump when jerking off nigga

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69, bloomercel, TheReckons and 1 other person
Saying it will "improve SMV" is not a good point... there is no reason to gymcel unless you are trying to become JACKED like a fitness influencer or something to make money

Use your time much more wisely

@Tabula Rasa @Squirtle @Kristin
@Kamui @anthony111553 @7zyzz7 @BrahminBoss
Gymcelling ≠ going to the gym

Gymcels are cringe af, like the fucking “WE GO JIM ZYZZ BRAH SHIZZY FIGHTING DEMONS!” niggas are just incels in denial who have to find a way to cope

But yeah, if you’re trying to raise SMV quickly there are much better ways then dedicating the next 2 years to counting every single macro and doing the same repetitive moments for 6 days straight every week

• +1
Reactions: lwlaiet060920 and Deleted member 51465
What’s “TikTok hair”? Post pic?

How about swallowing the framepill and not wasting your time busting your ass at the gym and shortening your lifespan?

How about swallowing the framepill and not wasting your time busting your ass at the gym and shortening your lifespan?
but i have a 90 percentile frame so womp womp

lol @ people who think benching 10+ more weight is a genuine accomplishment

So whats the point of eating restrictive diets and reducing lifespan by bulking + exercise?
to mog, its no longer about women its about being bigger and faster plus gymcelling is a huge halo irl

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Only way to mog is with frame, height and face.

FOR WHAT REASON?

...on opposite day
Im getting girls so i dont have to worry about that anymore, I'm 6'3 with a 20 something bideltoid. I just want to have fun with it

Yep, few weeks ago i saw my building paki who started gymcelling few yrs ago. he was nw1 b4, now nw3+ and buff+bloated

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, autistic_tendencies and nofap
I went from baggy S size shirt to tight L size shirts. You can't tell it didn't affect my SMV when literally every woman I slept with complimented my body.

• Woah
Reactions: bloomercel
I went from baggy S size shirt to tight L size shirts. You can't tell it didn't affect my SMV when literally every woman I slept with complimented my body.
How you go that much difference just from gymcelling? Did you roid?

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu
Nah gym does work
But zoomers have shit genetics for the majority

Just be a twink

Those with exceedingly bad genetics have an excuse to roid, I'm 5"6 with good insertions, above average face, and somewhat gymcelled body

Besides rhino, all I need facially, it's the clear next step and somewhat necessary to set myself apart

Trt with hcg for life, with some sarm or orals added, prob twice a year for 2 years then just moderate dosed trt

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
How you go that much difference just from gymcelling? Did you roid?
You don't need to roid for this. I went from 120 to 160 lbs lean. (55 to 73 kg) I'm at maintenance now. I'm gaining muscle still but at a slower pace. Dont wanna hinder my face with bulk anymore

Do compounds and isolation. 4 times a week. OHP, diagonal push, weighted pull ups and rows as a foundation. Add some isolation for arms and side delts. Do legs here and there, once a week is enough

Vitamin D and creatine are a must. Zinc, K2, and Mg are good too. Wake up early to eat more meals. Try to hit your protein goal.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and robtical
You don't need to roid for this. I went from 120 to 160 lbs lean. (55 to 73 kg) I'm at maintenance now. I'm gaining muscle still but at a slower pace. Dont wanna hinder my face with bulk anymore

Do compounds and isolation. 4 times a week. OHP, diagonal push, weighted pull ups and rows as a foundation. Add some isolation for arms and side delts. Do legs here and there, once a week is enough

Vitamin D and creatine are a must. Zinc, K2, and Mg are good too. Wake up early to eat more meals. Try to hit your protein goal.
Just found it hard to believe u went up 2 shirt sizes but ye makes sense if u started malnourished 55kg

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu
Exercise lowers stress and increases happiness. I’m only happy when I’m physically active. Being sedentary and stiff sucks and that’s where I’m at always

Exercise lowers stress and increases happiness. I’m only happy when I’m physically active. Being sedentary and stiff sucks and that’s where I’m at always
Just cardio-maxx and calorie restriction. No gymcelling.

Just found it hard to believe u went up 2 shirt sizes but ye makes sense if u started malnourished 55kg
yeah, not all people are born with Chad genetics. Puberty won't do shit when u sitting on ass 24/7
Just cardio-maxx and calorie restriction. No gymcelling.

only works for fatcels. Death tier advice for skinnycels

"gym is cope bruh just be skinny"🤢
3914121 1706262813531

Mogged by real men
3793796 IMG 4400

Cameron alborzian 90s v0 u3x1c1ndb1pb1
RDT 20240207 1701514508294159884198310

• +1
Reactions: Brandon Curington and Deleted member 27066