Everybody talks about compound interest but nobody talks about compound inflation

jaw_is_law

jaw_is_law

Im a Hook-nosed jew with a 200 IQ
"if you invest 5$ every day for 60 years at a 8% return on investment you will be a millionaire by the year 2090"

:lul::lul::lul:

Getting Old Meme Template

well you wont.... because compound inflation, you see, inflation rates can compound just as much as your return on investment, and after you pay taxes on your capital gains, you're not going to have as much money as you think you will have, cause inflation is going to eat it all up.

so what do I suggest then? convert your US dollars into gold and silver AND buy real assets such as real estate, stocks, businesses, material so that you do not slowly lose value on your dollars and instead you will get appreciation from your assets as your stocks/real estate slowly rise in value over time WITH inflation

US dollar Inflation Charts | Full History

somebody's a libertarian

• JFL
Reactions: jaw_is_law
everyone talks about inflation and only 80 years old men talk about compound interest

• +1
Reactions: SchizoAutism
"if you invest 5$ every day for 60 years at a 8% return on investment you will be a millionaire by the year 2090"

:lul::lul::lul:

Getting Old Meme Template

well you wont.... because compound inflation, you see, inflation rates can compound just as much as your return on investment, and after you pay taxes on your capital gains, you're not going to have as much money as you think you will have, cause inflation is going to eat it all up.

so what do I suggest then? convert your US dollars into gold and silver AND buy real assets such as real estate, stocks, businesses, material so that you do not slowly lose value on your dollars and instead you will get appreciation from your assets as your stocks/real estate slowly rise in value over time WITH inflation

US dollar Inflation Charts | Full History
money used to be worthless, all you could buy was overpriced car/lawn mower. All savings on foods/housing would be eating up by that.
1 dollar is more valuable now than in 1900

Saving money is retarded. Just save money for medical emergencies. I'll just work to my deathbed because I actually enjoy my job and retirement is boring, causes depression and makes you rot your days away

I will spend every shekel I make on the best phones, best houses, best cars and hottest prostitutes. Fuck saving

Look at @OldRooster for example, this man is not thriving

• +1
Reactions: Crusile
what exactly went up in price? 99% of people have smartphones which wouldve been worth billions ++ in 1900.

what exactly went up in price? 99% of people have smartphones which wouldve been worth billions ++ in 1900.
Property, bread, clothes, etc.

Smart phones would be useless in 1900, especially if only billionaires had one. You can't evaluate inflation based on the prices of contemporary inventions.

If your not trolling then you are seriously and dangerously low IQ. A cause for concern if you are really serious. Stop replying immediately.