Everybody's "favorite" PSL god is the person they most resemble/want to be

AspiringChanglite

AspiringChanglite

Banned
A blonde nerdic who aspires to be a surfer pheno slayer is going to like Barrett, a North Atlantid with a jew nose is going to dickride Gandy, a tall framelet prettyboy is going to glaze Chico, a short manlet who relies on eye area and coloring is favoring O'Pry and a dark triad low appeal bonefogger (me) is going to love De Poot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bwrauycnee, Beastchodecode, skeet and 9 others
A blonde nerdic who aspires to be a surfer pheno slayer is going to like Barrett, a North Atlantid with a jew nose is going to dickride Gandy, a tall framelet prettyboy is going to glaze Chico, a short manlet who relies on eye area and coloring is favoring O'Pry and a dark triad low appeal bonefogger (me) is going to love De Poot
fogger? :feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, MoggedToSuicide, Deleted member 30432 and 1 other person
CAMERON PORRAS MOGS ALL THESE CUCKS.

• JFL
Reactions: whitegymmax, joeveniro and AspiringChanglite
You know is over when your pheno dont fit any of those

Last edited:
solid theory

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
nigga nobody here even remotely resembles gandy or opry. not a single feature

stop the cope

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and HitAndRun
kater is mine the only thing relating us is manletism

I wish I had a femboy face but with a huge muscly body but instead I'm stuck with the opposite I look ogre facially but got a femboy body fuck this gay world

• So Sad
Reactions: Agendum
thats the dude with the MTB gf. he looks like you jfl, op is right

I have a latino/med pheno so I’d say Alessandro dellisola

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
Not a PSL God but people have told me I kinda look like Taylor Lautner

Not a PSL God but people have told me I kinda look like Taylor Lautner
I remember when I was a kid and twilight came out and all the girls were talking about him like a crush, fast forward to today and I guess hes alright psl wise.

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
nessman
Teixeira
sean o'aspie

ramirez mogs dnr

Im a mutt (50% British Isles + 30% Hispano Roman + 16% South Amerindian and 4% BLACK) and I wish I looked like Arvid Hestner.

Being a mutt is confusing af.

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
sherlock holmes

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
I like Dark Triad but i dont wanna be De Poot, he could have a better appeal