Everyday I am Bitter that I was Vaccinated

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

seriousmaxxing , only talk serious
I just feel angry because when I was a child I did not understand, and now that I do it is too late to refuse the many vaccinations that I already got

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Are you circumcised?

The covid vaccine made me extremely ill

Only chinese vaccines are not dishoror to be taken

_115864072_gettyimages-1229946482.jpg

Yupl thatt iss it mann over overr mann you bodyy is desreoyedd mann gooddbyee you gobna die of somee hearttackkss

It’s not over for you yet brah 🥹
society hasn’t harmed me in that regard but it has in many other ways, I would be chad if I wasn’t fed goyslop (soft diet), and I would be NT in a better society

society hasn’t harmed me in that regard but it has in many other ways, I would be chad if I wasn’t fed goyslop (soft diet), and I would be NT in a better society
Eat more meat eggs.

Eat more meat eggs.
I eat coconut and stuff because I’m too lazy to cook jfl

I like eggs and beef is the healthiest meat, I tried to look for beef jerky but it all had added sugars

I just feel angry because when I was a child I did not understand, and now that I do it is too late to refuse the many vaccinations that I already got
Umm, vaccines are scientifically, peer reviewed and proven to be 100% SAFE AND EFFECTIVE.

Umm, vaccines are scientifically, peer reviewed and proven to be 100% SAFE AND EFFECTIVE.
There’s absolutely no proof of no side effects I theorize they accelerate aging

There’s absolutely no proof of no side effects I theorize they accelerate aging
The drop in polio deaths due to the introduction of a vaccine - Notice the drop right around 1955 - when the vaccine was introduced.
A similar steady drop in measles cases. Again - measles vaccine introduced in 1967. Measles, of all the early-vaccine diseases is among the more survivable, but again - EVERYONE knew someone who either lost an infant or toddler to measles or you'd hear of a school-aged child dying of it.
In 1991 there was a spike because of a measles outbreak in NYC...driven by people of color who had lousy access to health care.
The smallpox vaccine is the blueprint for all vaccines, but we only saw the path to eradication begin in the 1950s - This is when the technology to freeze dry and store the dead smallpox virus was first used.
Pertussis cases plummeted by the introduction of the vaccine in the 1940s. Spikes are highly related to anti-vaccine sentiment.

Consider yourself DEBUNKED sweetie.

The drop in polio deaths due to the introduction of a vaccine - Notice the drop right around 1955 - when the vaccine was introduced.
A similar steady drop in measles cases. Again - measles vaccine introduced in 1967. Measles, of all the early-vaccine diseases is among the more survivable, but again - EVERYONE knew someone who either lost an infant or toddler to measles or you'd hear of a school-aged child dying of it.
In 1991 there was a spike because of a measles outbreak in NYC...driven by people of color who had lousy access to health care.
The smallpox vaccine is the blueprint for all vaccines, but we only saw the path to eradication begin in the 1950s - This is when the technology to freeze dry and store the dead smallpox virus was first used.
Pertussis cases plummeted by the introduction of the vaccine in the 1940s. Spikes are highly related to anti-vaccine sentiment.

Consider yourself DEBUNKED sweetie.
Cope, and I was talking about side effects not efficacy

What side effects? Show me peer reviewed studies please.
I’m saying there’s no proof of NO side effects not that there’s proof of side effects

I searched scientific literature on effects of vaccinations on rodent lifespan for example and there was nothing, any study would not be allowed to be published

I’m saying there’s no proof of NO side effects not that there’s proof of side effects
"ghosts exist bro!"
"proof?"
"theres no proof they DONT exist therefore they do!"
Logical fallacy.
I searched scientific literature on effects of vaccinations on rodent lifespan for example and there was nothing
Probably because vaccines are safe and effective.