Everyone believes that their problems are the most significant and substantial, not only women

emeraldglass

emeraldglass

6'1" Gymmaxed Moroccan Stoic— MOD from Benelux
Staff
Many users and men, in general, criticize women for being perceived as overly emotional and exaggerating their problems. However, in my opinion, this is a significant double standard frequently exhibited by males.

You know, women tend to worry and feel anxiety about things that seem trivial and frivolous to men. Often, it's hard for us to understand that they even mean it, that they're not just creating drama for no reason and being drama queens about things that aren't important, things that don't matter. But we have to understand that what a person finds important and what worries them is all dependent on the context of their life.

A child may be in tears because their toy breaks. Okay, a toy breaking is not important in the overall context of life, but in the context of the child's life, it's very important. A woman may feel overwhelmed by housework, having to sweep, put laundry in the washing machine, or cooking, and she'll actually legit get stressed about these things. Unimportant, but in the context of her life, these are sources of real stress for her.

It's hard for us to understand that. For us, men generally, we worry about worldly matters, our job, paying the bills, all of these things, and in a hierarchy of importance, the things that we're worrying about are more important. So their contexts make their problems seem important to them, while our context makes their problems seem unimportant to us.

But think about it this way. If we had any sense at all as human beings, the only thing that we would ever worry about is eating, sleeping and having a roof above our head and being healthy. In the overall context of reality, that's all that really matters. But we still strive for more. We want luxury and everything our hearts desire. And be honest, I see people on this forum rant daily about every mundane, stupid little problem that they have in their lives. So why only point the finger at women?

In the context of working and struggling in the wordly life, the context of the home and women problems seems very small. And the context of the child seems very small, their toys, you know. But for each person within their context, their problems are real to them. And I think it might help to keep it in perspective when we think about the fact that even the things that we worry about most of the time aren't actually important compared to the things that really matter.

Everyone believes that their problems are the most significant and substantial. As I mentioned in the title, we often perceive our own challenges as the most difficult, convinced that no one has endured more hardship than us. This perception is an illusion, stemming from our individual perspective, where we see ourselves as the central character in our own lives and we lack awareness of others' struggles. So be empathetic and avoid hypocrisy by not singling out women for blame.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: RealNinja, chosen-one, bishōnenmaxxer and 11 others
Alt Emerald GIF by Air Locker Training

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
Many users and men, in general, criticize women for being perceived as overly emotional and exaggerating their problems. However, in my opinion, this is a significant double standard frequently exhibited by males.

You know, women tend to worry and feel anxiety about things that seem trivial and frivolous to men. Often, it's hard for us to understand that they even mean it, that they're not just creating drama for no reason and being drama queens about things that aren't important, things that don't matter. But we have to understand that what a person finds important and what worries them is all dependent on the context of their life.

A child may be in tears because their toy breaks. Okay, a toy breaking is not important in the overall context of life, but in the context of the child's life, it's very important. A woman may feel overwhelmed by housework, having to sweep, put laundry in the washing machine, or cooking, and she'll actually legit get stressed about these things. Unimportant, but in the context of her life, these are sources of real stress for her.

It's hard for us to understand that. For us, men generally, we worry about worldly matters, our job, paying the bills, all of these things, and in a hierarchy of importance, the things that we're worrying about are more important. So their contexts make their problems seem important to them, while our context makes their problems seem unimportant to us.

But think about it this way. If we had any sense at all as human beings, the only thing that we would ever worry about is eating, sleeping and having a roof above our head and being healthy. In the overall context of reality, that's all that really matters. But we still strive for more. We want luxury and everything our hearts desires. And be honest, I see people on this forum rant daily about every mundane, stupid little problem that they have in their lives. So why only point the finger at women?

In the context of working and struggling in the wordly life, the context of the home and women problems seems very small. And the context of the child seems very small, their toys, you know. But for each person within their context, their problems are real to them. And I think it might help to keep it in perspective when we think about the fact that even the things that we worry about most of the time aren't actually important compared to the things that really matter.

Everyone believes that their problems are the most significant and substantial. As I mentioned in the title, we often perceive our own challenges as the most difficult, convinced that no one has endured more hardship than us. This perception is an illusion, stemming from our individual perspective, where we see ourselves as the central character in our own lives and we lack awareness of others' struggles. So be empathetic and avoid hypocrisy by not singling out women for blame.
Hidden gem.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, Whitepill_Saint, thecel and 1 other person

But think about it this way. If we had any sense at all as human beings, the only thing that we would ever worry about is eating, sleeping and having a roof above our head and being healthy. In the overall context of reality, that's all that really matters. But we still strive for more. We want luxury and everything our hearts desires. And be honest, I see people on this forum rant daily about every mundane, stupid little problem that they have in their lives. So why only point the finger at women?

People actually single out women for this?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and emeraldglass
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, alpha_provider, thecel and 1 other person
almost every time people complain abt muh women in this forum it just shows their inner hatred and frustration

idc that hypergamy is up bitch, either play the game or abstain. Don’t whine, unless you actually have a moral argument to make

But 99% of users here would stop complaining about ‘whores’ if they slayed consistently; utter hypocrisy

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer, Whitepill_Saint, It'snotover and 4 others
almost every time people complain abt muh women in this forum it just shows their inner hatred and frustration

idc that hypergamy is up bitch, either play the game or abstain. Don’t whine, unless you actually have a moral argument to make

But 99% of users here would stop complaining abt about ‘whores’ if they slayed consistently; utter hypocrisy
They frequently fail to notice an important detail that they may not know about or would rather not admit. Women have historically been hypergamous, even in ancient times. The difference in our time is that women speak up more about their preferences, and our survival and basic living needs demand more because of our greedy thinking. Their problem isn't that women are sexually active, as you indicated previously. Rather, it's that they don't have sex with them. This destroys the foundation of their so called chivalry and noble thinking.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and DelonLover1999
They frequently fail to notice an important detail that they may not know about or would rather not admit. Women have historically been hypergamous, even in ancient times. The difference in our time is that women speak up more about their preferences, and our survival and basic living needs demand more because of our greedy thinking. Their problem isn't that women are sexually active, as you indicated previously. Rather, it's that they don't have sex with them. This destroys the foundation of their so called chivalry and noble thinking.
Exactly.

I personally do not care for the state of the dating market that much, because I think it’s out of anyone’s control.

The best one can do is to try to raise kids that have integrity and the values he/she deems important. No one is going to change society single-handedly.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, alpha_provider, thecel and 1 other person
Exactly.

I personally do not care for the state of the dating market that much, because I think it’s out of anyone’s control.

The best one can do is to try to raise kids that have integrity and the values he/she deems important. No one is going to change society single-handedly.
💯

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and DelonLover1999
I suffer from the same issue, boomers in my country worry about the economy while I worry about my surgeries. I'm smart and wanna live life how it's supposed to be lived

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and thecel
Things have different levels of impact on different people but that why we also measure everything objectively in the real world as opposed to from our own personal view. All of us here can say that being ugly is bad or being an incel is bad but can also understand that it would be a million times worse to live in some third world hellhole where you've never known anything but extreme poverty and starvation or to be born with some crippling disease/disfigurement.

Not everyone's problems are on the same level. It's how we reach the conclusion that people that get stressed out or depressed etc over simple things are pussies because their life has been so comfortable that something simple has that much of an effect on them. And yes it is mostly just women who are like this as men who ever act in this way are instantly called pussy or punished in some way to the point that they will start getting jaded as well

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RealNinja and Whitepill_Saint
Simp.

Jk. Good thread bhai.

• JFL
Simp.

Jk. Good thread bhai.
Thanks bhai. Many people needed to hear this rather than just repeating their own weak arguments.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Michael Myers
My problems are significant lol. They objectively are. I don’t think there’s anything for example if a fucking orphan is whining about his issues. Most of the Normie faggots who never suffered whine about the gayest shit like they’re breakup or being a jobless loser. Those people deserve to commit suicide tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Pikabro
My problems are significant lol. They objectively are. I don’t think there’s anything for example if a fucking orphan is whining about his issues. Most of the Normie faggots who never suffered whine about the gayest shit like they’re breakup or being a jobless loser. Those people deserve to commit suicide tbh
if your biggest problem is not getting your dick wet, you don’t have many problems

• JFL
Thanks bhai. Many people needed to hear this rather than just repeating their own weak arguments.
The problem is that people are egotistical and their ego prevents them from saying the truth and being impartial. That is why they would never admit to it. But let’s just laugh at their lack of self-awareness instead.

• +1
  • JFL
Things have different levels of impact on different people but that why we also measure everything objectively in the real world as opposed to from our own personal view. All of us here can say that being ugly is bad or being an incel is bad but can also understand that it would be a million times worse to live in some third world hellhole where you've never known anything but extreme poverty and starvation or to be born with some crippling disease/disfigurement.

Not everyone's problems are on the same level. It's how we reach the conclusion that people that get stressed out or depressed etc over simple things are pussies because their life has been so comfortable that something simple has that much of an effect on them. And yes it is mostly just women who are like this as men who ever act in this way are instantly called pussy or punished in some way to the point that they will start getting jaded as well
You miss the fact that women are emotional beings by nature, whereas males are built to be resilient. A man is prone to withdrawing and keeping things to himself when he is experiencing emotional difficulties. Thus, it goes without saying that a man will be called out and deservedly so if he is observed being emotional.

• JFL
Tell me about your issues so I can evaluate them. Some of you appear to have missed this thread's purpose. It's not about individuals whining about little things. It's about men realizing that women have a greater emotional frequency than men and understanding how the female brain functions. We should be aware of this when engaging with women because they are more susceptible to emotionality than males are. For people who constantly whine about everything, reality will undoubtedly give them a hard slap because it is an intolerant place for feelings and excuses.

• JFL
if your biggest problem is not getting your dick wet, you don’t have many problems
I agree 100%
Tell me about your issues so I can evaluate them. Some of you appear to have missed this thread's purpose. It's not about individuals whining about little things. It's about men realizing that women have a greater emotional frequency than men and understanding how the female brain functions. We should be aware of this when engaging with women because they are more susceptible to emotionality than males are. For people who constantly whine about everything, reality will undoubtedly give them a hard slap because it is an intolerant place for feelings and excuses.
Sure dm

• JFL
The problem is that people are egotistical and their ego prevents them from saying the truth and being impartial. That is why they would never admit to it. But let’s just laugh at their lack of self-awareness instead.
People lack not only self-awareness but also awareness of the opposite gender. A significant factor contributing to failed relationships these days is the lack of understanding: males don't know how the female brain works, and females don't understand the male brain. As a result, , both assume they operate on the same spectrum, but the difference is significant. Failed communication is the end result, leading to broken relationships.

• +1
  • JFL
People lack not only self-awareness but also awareness of the opposite gender. A significant factor contributing to failed relationships these days is the lack of understanding: males don't know how the female brain works, and females don't understand the male brain. As a result, , both assume they operate on the same spectrum, but the difference is significant. Failed communication is the end result, leading to broken relationships.
Yep I’ve noticed guys don’t know how female brains work. I agree. Guys universally claim that no one can understand women but honestly I can’t say I relate to that. I understand their way of thinking etc. Sometimes I feel like a foid myself, JFL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, RealNinja, Whitepill_Saint and 1 other person
Yep I’ve noticed guys don’t know how female brains work. I agree. Guys universally claim that no one can understand women but honestly I can’t say I relate to that. I understand their way of thinking etc. Sometimes I feel like a foid myself, JFL.
Gaining insight into their thought process offers you a big advantage when it comes to dating. Though many do not see it that way, everything in this world is a mental game. The subconscious mind is sensitive to a variety of signals, thus it can be advantageous to understand how people of different genders think. Better planning, understanding, and overview are made possible by it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RealNinja, Whitepill_Saint and Michael Myers
cringe at this attempt to sound insightful. you don't need to tell men this, we already know wymxn are pussies. tell women this so they can learn to minimize their contact with stressors.

i don;t care if wymxn have innately lower stress tolerance, if they want to use my tax dollars to fund projects promoting them for roles and tasks that require male stress tolerance, then they are fair game.

• JFL
Gaining insight into their thought process offers you a big advantage when it comes to dating. Though many do not see it that way, everything in this world is a mental game. The subconscious mind is sensitive to a variety of signals, thus it can be advantageous to understand how people of different genders think. Better planning, understanding, and overview are made possible by it.
I agree but that advantage is nulled out by my unattractive face. My friend recently had got into a relationship but they broke up. When I looked at his text messages (he said I could read them) I could see why she dumped him. He didn’t seem to understand her at all and I explained what he did wrong, etc. Right now he’s trying to win her back by running no contact game (he used to be bluepilled all his life but since recently has become redpilled and blackpilled). And honestly most guys are exactly like him. They are completely oblivious to the female thought process and that is what hurts them ultimately. I think it’s something that you already possess, it’s not something you can learn.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RealNinja, Whitepill_Saint and emeraldglass
cringe at this attempt to sound insightful. you don't need to tell men this, we already know wymxn are pussies. tell women this so they can learn to minimize their contact with stressors.

i don;t care if wymxn have innately lower stress tolerance, if they want to use my tax dollars to fund projects promoting them for roles and tasks that require male stress tolerance, then they are fair game.
I'd characterize your attempt at sounding intelligent as lacking any real argument. Advising a woman to be less whiny when it's in her nature isn't helpful. I didn't mention working in a high-stress environment tailored for men. Stress is encountered in various aspects of life, including the household like in my example. It works better to learn how to deal with it than to push her to change. It would be like her saying you should have less testosterone, which goes against who you are and is difficult to change.

• +1
  • JFL
I agree but that advantage is nulled out by my unattractive face. My friend recently had got into a relationship but they broke up. When I looked at his text messages (he said I could read them) I could see why she dumped him. He didn’t seem to understand her at all and I explained what he did wrong, etc. Right now he’s trying to win her back by running no contact game (he used to be bluepilled all his life but since recently has become redpilled and blackpilled). And honestly most guys are exactly like him. They are completely oblivious to the female thought process and that is what hurts them ultimately. I think it’s something that you already possess, it’s not something you can learn.
If your appearance is merely mediocre, this information will still be of great benefit to you. I do not, however, agree that understanding women is innate, rather, I think that understanding women is something that can be acquired with effort.

• +1
  • JFL
If your appearance is merely mediocre, this information will still be of great benefit to you. I do not, however, agree that understanding women is innate, rather, I think that understanding women is something that can be acquired with effort.
My appearance is very much below mediocre, unfortunately. Otherwise, yes, the information will be beneficial. And I suppose we can agree to disagree on that matter. What is your logic behind it? Like, were you once not understanding and then later understanding? For me, I guess I always knew and that’s why I believe it’s something you either know or you don’t.

• +1
  • JFL
My appearance is very much below mediocre, unfortunately. Otherwise, yes, the information will be beneficial. And I suppose we can agree to disagree on that matter. What is your logic behind it? Like, were you once not understanding and then later understanding? For me, I guess I always knew and that’s why I believe it’s something you either know or you don’t.
When I was younger, I could understand this way of thinking women did to some extent, but as I grew older, my understanding expanded. I saw men who knew nothing about women at all grow to be some of the most knowledgeable about them. Therefore, I think it's comparable to a psychological skill that can be developed, just like developing emotional intelligence.

• +1
  • JFL
When I was younger, I could understand this way of thinking women did to some extent, but as I grew older, my understanding expanded. I saw men who knew nothing about women at all grow to be some of the most knowledgeable about them. Therefore, I think it's comparable to a psychological skill that can be developed, just like developing emotional intelligence.
I don’t know bhai, I’m still not convinced. I personally don’t think they actually understand them but rather they’ve learned their behavior. Does that make sense to you? Like… they know what decisions are made but they don’t know WHY those decisions are made. That’s what I think is going on.

• JFL
I don’t know bhai, I’m still not convinced. I personally don’t think they actually understand them but rather they’ve learned their behavior. Does that make sense to you? Like… they know what decisions are made but they don’t know WHY those decisions are made. That’s what I think is going on.
Yes, some may have learned pattern recognition, but there are also individuals who can articulate and explain the reasons behind their decisions. Mastering the basics and understanding the structure of the female brain can make it easier to comprehend and navigate.

• JFL
You miss the fact that women are emotional beings by nature, whereas males are built to be resilient. A man is prone to withdrawing and keeping things to himself when he is experiencing emotional difficulties. Thus, it goes without saying that a man will be called out and deservedly so if he is observed being emotional.
I'm not missing that fact, its just that emotions don't mean anything, everyone has them and they dont really have any importance except to that individual. Except the real world is unforgiving no matter who you are which is why we have to judge things objectively and not through each persons individual lense. If you want to treat women as children that get stressed out and struggle with minor things then they should also have all rights and responsibilities stripped down to a child like level. You cant give women all the rights, responsibilities, freedom and power as men while simultaneously claiming that they need to be constantly forgiven and made special care for because they're actually incapable of handling all the rights, responsibilities, freedom and power as men.

Capable people and incapable people should be treated accordingly and the instant you start straying from this, it can only result in incapable people being thrust into positions that they should never have been in and cant handle. Unconditionally forgiving women's flaws for no other reason than "its their nature" is as ridiculous as saying men should be allowed to rape and murder at will because its "in their nature" and we should just be understanding of that. The purpose of civilization is to overcome nature which is why we place rules and expectations on peoples behaviour instead of just allowing them to act however they want at any given moment

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and dreamcake1mo
I'm not missing that fact, its just that emotions don't mean anything, everyone has them and they dont really have any importance except to that individual. Except the real world is unforgiving no matter who you are which is why we have to judge things objectively and not through each persons individual lense. If you want to treat women as children that get stressed out and struggle with minor things then they should also have all rights and responsibilities stripped down to a child like level. You cant give women all the rights, responsibilities, freedom and power as men while simultaneously claiming that they need to be constantly forgiven and made special care for because they're actually incapable of handling all the rights, responsibilities, freedom and power as men.

Capable people and incapable people should be treated accordingly and the instant you start straying from this, it can only result in incapable people being thrust into positions that they should never have been in and cant handle. Unconditionally forgiving women's flaws for no other reason than "its their nature" is as ridiculous as saying men should be allowed to rape and murder at will because its "in their nature" and we should just be understanding of that.
I agree with your viewpoint, but the point of my original thread wasn't to suggest that women shouldn't take on responsibility because they are emotional beings. Instead, I stressed the significance of understanding their perspective. Tears are not a reason to absolve someone of their responsibilities, but understanding women requires acknowledging the emotional side of things. I agree with you that a woman is not suitable for a stressful job, but you should blame the feminist ideologies that encourage high standards for women that go against their nature.
The purpose of civilization is to overcome nature which is why we place rules and expectations on peoples behaviour instead of just allowing them to act however they want at any given moment
I disagree with this. The goal of civilization is to promote orderly societal growth that permits advancement, collaboration, and cultural expression. Conquering nature is not the aim, that would be unhealthy and unachievable. Rape and murder are not part of a man's natural nature. These viewpoints are incorrect. Men may be more aggressive than women, but this aggression is not unnecessary violence. The same with rape or other beastly acts, they are not excused by their increased sexuality.

• JFL
I agree with your viewpoint, but the point of my original thread wasn't to suggest that women shouldn't take on responsibility because they are emotional beings. Instead, I stressed the significance of understanding their perspective. Tears are not a reason to absolve someone of their responsibilities, but understanding women requires acknowledging the emotional side of things. I agree with you that a woman is not suitable for a stressful job, but you should blame the feminist ideologies that encourage high standards for women that go against their nature.

I disagree with this. The goal of civilization is to promote orderly societal growth that permits advancement, collaboration, and cultural expression. Conquering nature is not the aim, that would be unhealthy and unachievable. Rape and murder are not part of a man's natural nature. These viewpoints are incorrect. Men may be more aggressive than women, but this aggression is not unnecessary violence. The same with rape or other beastly acts, they are not excused by their increased sexuality.
But there's literally no need to understand the emotional perspective of an individual since it doesn't matter. How is any one individuals emotions relevant to anything that actually takes place in the real world? Understanding women is very easy and every culture in human history came to the same conclusions: if women, or anyone for that matter, are not capable of getting over themselves and thinking/behaving rationally instead of being slaves to their emotions then what they think or say doesn't matter. Not everyone's perspective is important, especially people who can only see things from the lens of their own emotions and ego instead of just seeing things the way they are

A good example of this is your own response. It doesn't matter if you disagree with it or not, civilisation is the opposite of a natural state and cannot exist without controlling peoples nature and their base instinctual urges which is why every civilisation in human history has had strict laws and rules on what people are allowed to do and not to do. You don't have to like it and it also doesn't matter whether you do but the more civilisation advances, the further and further we are removed from our natural state. It is unhealthy to go too far over the edge but its still happening anyway and will continue to happen. This is achievable, every first world country on the planet currently operates like this and areas of the world that did not set increasingly strict control on human behaviours never developed past the third world because everyone constantly engaged in their most primitive urges with no sense of order which makes it impossible to advance

If rape and murder were not a part of human nature then why do they exist so commonly through human history and why has every properly established culture have laws against them? An example of what's not a part of human nature is grazing in a field or swimming up stream to birth a bunch of eggs. It doesn't matter how you feel about rape or violence, they are a part of human nature and that's why we create laws to control and prevent it. Entirely hypocritical to say that civilisation is not about conquering nature and then say that rape and murder is "beastly" when in our most primitive and pre-civilisation eras, these things were extremely common. Go to any third world country on the world where there is a breakdown of infrastructure making it difficult to control the worst of human behaviour and you'll see just how common it all is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and dreamcake1mo

But 99% of users here would stop complaining about ‘whores’ if they slayed consistently; utter hypocrisy
What if you wanted to have a long term relationship or marry a virgin girl who stays with you forever?

• JFL

Capable people and incapable people should be treated accordingly and the instant you start straying from this, it can only result in incapable people being thrust into positions that they should never have been in and cant handle. Unconditionally forgiving women's flaws for no other reason than "its their nature" is as ridiculous as saying men should be allowed to rape and murder at will because its "in their nature" and we should just be understanding of that. The purpose of civilization is to overcome nature which is why we place rules and expectations on peoples behaviour instead of just allowing them to act however they want at any given moment

100% This.

Op you are absolutely ridiculous to not see the truth in sleepers comment. 100% gem reply.

Once again wrong and contradictory.

Emotions like sleeper said are subjective. Subject to a individual. The world is the variable that is stable regardless of opinion and emotional. For this you need objectiveness(judgment based on observable phenomena and uninfluenced by emotions or personal prejudices). Like he said, : if women, or anyone for that matter, are not capable of getting over themselves and thinking/behaving rationally instead of being slaves to their emotions then what they think or say doesn't matter. Or at the very least, should be treated very differently from those who are capable.

Conquering nature has also always been synonymous to human advancement. Your very very wrong to not think this.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Emotions like sleeper said are subjective. Subject to a individual. The world is the variable that is stable regardless of opinion and emotional. For this you need objectiveness(judgment based on observable phenomena and uninfluenced by emotions or personal prejudices). Like he said, : if women, or anyone for that matter, are not capable of getting over themselves and thinking/behaving rationally instead of being slaves to their emotions then what they think or say doesn't matter. Or at the very least, should be treated very differently from those who are capable.

Conquering nature has also always been synonymous to human advancement. Your very very wrong to not think this.
Your viewpoint is erroneous in believing that views and emotions have no influence on the world, in actuality, these aspects greatly determine our daily experiences. Our emotions, as well as the opinions of others, impact our life decisions. I already stated that my initial statement did not imply that women are incapable of acting rationally or making logical decisions. I just stated that there are components that may upset women in ways that men may not completely comprehend, and this is supported by science.

Cortical activity is regulated by the amount of blood flow to both sides of the brain. Males have higher blood flow to the left side of the body, therefore the term male brain. Females have increased cortical activity due to increased blood flow to the right side of the brain, hence the moniker female brain. Conquering nature has nothing to do with civilization, let me say it again: you can't overcome your nature, you can only tame it. What exactly is meant by the phrase nature? It derives from the Latin term natura, meaning essential qualities or innate disposition. Attempts to change it are futile, you will eventually experience a breakdown and psychological distress.

Go back to Reddit phaggot. Have you ever asked yourself why it is that women get so “stressed out” over trivial bullshit. but men have to worry about real problems like making their life good enough to not rope? There’s a very obvious answer btw.

Go back to Reddit phaggot. Have you ever asked yourself why it is that women get so “stressed out” over trivial bullshit. but men have to worry about real problems like making their life good enough to not rope? There’s a very obvious answer btw.
Fu Middle Finger GIF by Tony-Jazz

I'd characterize your attempt at sounding intelligent as lacking any real argument. Advising a woman to be less whiny when it's in her nature isn't helpful. I didn't mention working in a high-stress environment tailored for men. Stress is encountered in various aspects of life, including the household like in my example. It works better to learn how to deal with it than to push her to change. It would be like her saying you should have less testosterone, which goes against who you are and is difficult to change.
how are you going to make her "learn how to deal with it" when it's her "nature"? also i never said wymxn should stop whining i said they should be educated about their own nature and biology instead of the endless "you go girl" propaganda so they can be happy doing things they are suited for. the reason wymxn are stressed and whiny is not because they have to do housework or take care of children, they're literally evolved to do all of that, so it makes no sense for them to have any kind of "natural" aversion to things literally required for their survival. if anything, those are the things which would balance out the kinds of stressors that make them whiny and deranged in modern society

how are you going to make her "learn how to deal with it" when it's her "nature"?
I meant you should learn how to deal with it and manage the narrative when this happens.

also i never said wymxn should stop whining i said they should be educated about their own nature and biology instead of the endless "you go girl" propaganda so they can be happy doing things they are suited for. the reason wymxn are stressed and whiny is not because they have to do housework or take care of children, they're literally evolved to do all of that, so it makes no sense for them to have any kind of "natural" aversion to things literally required for their survival. if anything, those are the things which would balance out the kinds of stressors that make them whiny and deranged in modern society
The "yo go girl" propoganda has nothing to do with the topic at hand, it is a feminism disease that I also despise. Furthermore,It is not the work itself that women dislike, its the presure of it. It's like a man who needs to provide for his family but has no employment, it's in his nature to provide, but he'll still feel stressed and anxious about the task.

you really are a redditor
Not really, it's just that your statement was so illogical and devoid of reasoning and prospect that I couldn't bear the idea of responding to such a pointless comment.

But let us examine what you said.

Go back to Reddit phaggot.
Your assertion is without foundation or fact, making it a poor beginning point. On top of that, I'm not even a Reddit user.
Have you ever asked yourself why it is that women get so “stressed out” over trivial bullshit. but men have to worry about real problems like making their life good enough to not rope?
Your statement indicates that you either did not read my full post or did not comprehend it. I thoroughly address the subject of men dismissing women's concerns as unimportant and provide insights on why this is so. Furthermore, your argument that males constantly have to worry about actual problems and making their lives sufficient to not rope indicates that you are probably dealing with mental health or life problems. It could also be a reflection of your socio-psychological problems, such as relationship difficulties, leading to frustration directed against women. You believe that every male has your views, they do not, not every male on this forum or in the world shares your viewpoint on the subject.
There’s a very obvious answer btw.
I'm eager to hear the answer, so please share.

Not really, it's just that your statement was so illogical and devoid of reasoning and prospect that I couldn't bear the idea of responding to such a pointless comment.

But let us examine what you said.

Your assertion is without foundation or fact, making it a poor beginning point. On top of that, I'm not even a Reddit user.

Your statement indicates that you either did not read my full post or did not comprehend it. I thoroughly address the subject of men dismissing women's concerns as unimportant and provide insights on why this is so. Furthermore, your argument that males constantly have to worry about actual problems and making their lives sufficient to not rope indicates that you are probably dealing with mental health or life problems. It could also be a reflection of your socio-psychological problems, such as relationship difficulties, leading to frustration directed against women. You believe that every male has your views, they do not, not every male on this forum or in the world shares your viewpoint on the subject.

I'm eager to hear the answer, so please share.
It isn’t rocket science man people like you wanna make everything so much more complicated than it actually is. women face much less adversity than men and have easier more comfortable lives so they worry about smaller stuff thought this was obvious.

It isn’t rocket science man people like you wanna make everything so much more complicated than it actually is. women face much less adversity than men and have easier more comfortable lives so they worry about smaller stuff thought this was obvious.
That's what you would assume if you made something too simple. However, the actual fact is totally different. A analysis that doesn't engage the intellect is pointless.

That's what you would assume if you made something too simple. However, the actual fact is totally different. A analysis that doesn't engage the intellect is pointless.
🤓 wow very intelligent how do upvote

true. your reality is a projection of yourself.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass