EVERYONE GTFIH: A glimpse into the female brain

Sir Galachad

Sir Galachad

Untermensch
As I was scrolling through my youtube shorts like the brainless zoomer I am, I discovered a series of comics called "Pixie and Brutus".

Now before you write this off as some furry shit, hear me out, because it actually proves common redpill/blackpill knowledge about foids and gives valuable insight into their psyche.
It's about a small cat who meets a dog called "Brutus". Throughout the comic they meet new characters, which serve as the perfect analogy for real world humans and group dynamic.
Note how the comic has a mass appeal (MILLIONS of views on yt).

Here are a few of the different characters:

Cartoon - Alright. Ready or not, here I. TURN ... come. ..... O @pet_foolery

Brutus: A battle scarred dark triad Chad with an unnatrually angular jaw. Notice the alpha name and muscular appearance

Mammal - Do you remember when we first met? Hmm.. O @vixiearts

Pixie: a little, dumb, naive, but cute kitten. This is probably what the writer (and foids ig) like to see themselves as, especially "good girls". They want to be perceived as pure and innocent.

5c24920dd0486-funny-pixie-brutus-comics-pet-foolery-19-5c233a36bcd21__700.jpg

Randal: Mischievous racoon who's always up to no good but is actually really pathetic. He's often potrayed as the doormat for Brutus but is also their "friend". This is the archetypical incel.

Dexter (Dog on the left): Now this one is more interesting. He's the "nice hot guy" who stands up for himself. He has high trust features but ofc also the ultraangular jaw line. Watch the video. You can see both of them hating on incel Randal together :lul:

Bottom line: Note how alpha behavior always correlates with alpha looks. The dogpill is kinda true. Brutus is just the Chad foids can't get irl, which is why they resort to fantasise about or fuck him in other ways. Dexter proves that personality is indeed a meme. High trust and low trust both have their appeal as long as the guy looks dominant.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kater Maxxing, blmratiopiggypoop, Xangsane and 8 others
Don't lie OP this is your favourite comic

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, BoredPrince, lightskinbengali and 6 others
It’s just fantasy dude, girls are allowed to exaggerate certain things in fiction to make their story more interesting. I almost never see girls dating those “ultra chad jaw” guys that you fantasies about

:soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Sir Galachad
C3AA87FF 7DD4 4E28 84C3 BDF869C1BF63

@quemirasmanv2 vs @pneumocystosis

@St.TikTokcel @ascension

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, St.TikTokcel and ascension
Girls like to read and write utter garbage sometimes. Gay Harry Potter fanfics are still popular among them.
You are right in your observations, OP, but it's water tier. Now, if stories about ugly male protagonists became popular among them, that would be surprising and interesting.

• +1
Reactions: Sir Galachad
nigga i cant believe u got me hooked on an 8yo comic on an incel forum

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Sir Galachad and Xangsane