Everyone in the world is coping and are delusional. Can you ever Ascend?

Ark

Ark

I just don't trust ppl.
How can you believe that you can achieve anything instead of rotting? if I pay the right amount of money or if I do the work that was needed, I can have everything in the world I want even the genuine love that you needed.
Do I need to be extremely delusional to work hard and win? or maybe my fate was already decided ever since I was born was it already determined from the start, Can I even counter anything that goes in my life or should I just LDAR?

If you look at it wisely both sides were just a coping mechanism.

You work hard=You are coping by doing everything you can, you are deluded that if you did the right thing/amount of work, you could have success the reason why you do all of that was because of how pathetic, genetic failure you are.

You LDAR=You are coping by not doing anything you are justifying the laziness that you have you are deluded that you won't ever achieve success because of how genetic failure you are.

Last edited:

• JFL
Reactions: Ark and latincell95

• So Sad
Reactions: latincell95 and Ark
How can you believe that you can achieve anything instead of rotting? if I pay the right amount of money or if I do the work that was needed, I can have everything in the world I want even the genuine love that you needed.
Do I need to be extremely delusional to work hard and win? or maybe my fate was already decided ever since I was born was it already determined from the start, Can I even counter anything that goes in my life or should I just LDAR?

You work hard=You are coping by doing everything you can, you are deluded that if you did the right thing/amount of work, you could have success the reason why you do all of that was because of how pathetic, genetic failure you are.

You LDAR=You are coping by not doing anything you are justifying the laziness that you have you are deluded that you won't ever achieve success because of how genetic failure you are.
Nigga I already slay and make money I just want an even BETTER life.. life in general as a man is basically coping with your situation the best way possible.
9A211035 E761 4A9C AFB5 534A971B8AB9

Life is inherently difficult as a man.

Either cope PRODUCTIVELY or be a pussy and die

The choice is yours.

Go ascend

• +1
Reactions: Ark
Nigga I already slay and make money I just want an even BETTER life.. life in general as a man is basically coping with your situation the best way possible. View attachment 2526160
Life is inherently difficult as a man.

Either cope PRODUCTIVELY or be a pussy and die

The choice is yours.

Go ascend
you are living=you cope

Pretty much
How can i cope productively everyday tho?
my case was like this
Day1-I workhard as possible hard workout and do work, researching, etc
Day2-I play videogames as i can then repeat day 1cause i got fueled by rotting and needs to make comeback:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
How can i cope productively everyday tho?
my case was like this
Day1-I workhard as possible hard workout and do work, researching, etc
Day2-I play videogames as i can then repeat day 1cause i got fueled by rotting and needs to make comeback:lul:
You need to be constantly unfulfilled bro.
Here’s an example- I got bullied as a kid and beat up. So I trained my ass off at martial arts and got good.

Maybe you’re 4 PSL rn
There needs to be a harsh reality moment where you take that into terms.

ONE LIFE and you’re going to ruin it being a mid tier normie?

ONE LIFE and you’re going to waste it being short or skinny?

This is your ONE shot at this bro. Ascend no matter what.

Get a job or find a way to make money.

Plan out your surgeries and/or softmaxxes and go THROUGH with them.

Time is absolutely running out but you also have a lot of it to get where you need to be

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pikabro, Maalik and Ark

IMG 3351

• JFL
Reactions: Ark