Everyone who is ashamed of his face should have the right to cover it up

Should covering one's face be allowed and widely accepted?

• Yes

• No

• Depends on... (comment below)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
But you can't. Wear a mask? You'll get no or lose your job. Be seen as a criminal, have the cops called upon you. Not being let into stores, public buildings, events etc.
In other words, our society unofficially forbids veiling. The very same society that is victim of lookism but doesn't admit to it.

People like me, who are deeply and negatively affected by the way they look and can't function normally because of it are forced to live with that uncomfort when all they want is not be seen the way they are.

A mask would literally be the solution to all my current problems. I wouldn't spend the majority of the day worrying about my face, wouldn't waste hours on brushing my brows, trimming my facial hair, tanning etc. and wouldn't spend tons of money on procedures in an attempt to come a little closer to being able to accept my looks. I'd be more relaxed in public, behave less autistic, could go about my daily life much better without constantly being ashamed of my face.

Covering one's face should be a fundamental human right imo. Just like Islamic women wear hijabs, people who are uncomfortable with their faces should be allowed to cover up too.

Nobody wants to see ugly things. Hiding an ugly face wouldn't do just its owner a favor but everyone else who could see it otherwise as well.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, LostYouth, john2 and 2 others
Foids are already hiding their faces with fakeup. It's over.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: john2, Deleted member 4612, Zeta ascended and 5 others
not entirely sure. My view of it may be different given every person where i live is truecel by psl standards.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Shekelcel

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
yes
atleast i wouldnt be anxious, tehres one gone XDDDDDDDDDD

Yes, it's called burka! Muslims are blackpilled as fuck

• +1
Reactions: toptearmm
I would

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
Because they're clever. Women are much more blackpilled than men tbh and adapted to it milleniums ago while men are just recently being blackpilled on lookism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, thickdickdaddy27 and Patient A
I agree, I used the corona virus media hype as an excuse to start wearing medical mask in public and for the first time in my life I felt truly free its hard to explain, its such a liberating feeling not having to worry about how your face looks, I felt like I was in heaven.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chad69, Patient A, john2 and 5 others
I agree, I used the corona virus media hype as an excuse to start wearing medical mask in public and for the first time in my life I felt truly free its hard to explain, its such a liberating feeling not having to worry about how your face looks, I felt like I was in heaven.
It doesn't cover your eye area and entire face though, does it?

It doesn't cover your eye area and entire face though, does it?
It doesnt cover your eyes yes, but covers everything else, which works in my case cuz everything below my eye area is super subhuman

Although a true face mask that even covers your hair would be ideal

Like darth vaders helmet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and john2
Might as well rope if you are that pussy of a man who wants to hide his face. Can you get any more beta?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
This is the reason why subhumans still exist, and will always do.

Subhuman women wear makeup to trick Chad into cumming inside of them. Little did they know that, Ugly + Chad = Ugly. Their genes pollute the God-tier genes of Chad, fucking up the later generations.

That's why men are becoming more and more handsome (due to natural selection, ugly fuckers like us die and only the good looking ones reproduce), but women's looks aren't really improving.

Just like how neanderthal women reproduced with Chad humans which polluted the pure genes of the original Homo Sapiens. History is repeating itself.

Also, jfl at how most men mog women with makeup :lul:

Just proves yet again face = everything

It’s obvious that if you have an actual disfigurement people would be okay with it.

This thread makes me curious what OP looks like in totally unfrauded in motion.

It’s obvious that if you have an actual disfigurement people would be okay with it.

This thread makes me curious what OP looks like in totally unfrauded in motion.
I can almost guarantee that he’s got serious BDD

Even if his avi is what he looks like in “ideal lighting” it’s genuinely impossible for him to be disfigured or even below average

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Golden Glass
Might as well rope if you are that pussy of a man who wants to hide his face. Can you get any more beta?
maybe you havent gone through life being ruthlessly made fun of like i was

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
maybe you havent gone through life being ruthlessly made fun of like i was
I relate brother. It has even caused me to practically socially isolate myself. Haven't been outside in weeks.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
Ok bro, I'm gamma though. Beta is too alpha for my delta face
just pour acid on your face theory

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A
I support your idea, but ppl would be too scared if thatd be allowed. After all the only way to read emotions, intentions etc. of a specific person is through the face. If a person is high, drunk, ill, angry etc. etc. You can usually tell by looking at the face.

If someone looks like a serial killer ppl/foids would instinctively avoid beeing around that person for their own safety, reguardless if its a foid or a man in question.

With masks you couldnt know “what” stands near you. Is it a friendly person or some convicted criminal etc. How would you know if you dont see their face?

But you can't. Wear a mask? You'll get no or lose your job. Be seen as a criminal, have the cops called upon you. Not being let into stores, public buildings, events etc.
In other words, our society unofficially forbids veiling. The very same society that is victim of lookism but doesn't admit to it.

People like me, who are deeply and negatively affected by the way they look and can't function normally because of it are forced to live with that uncomfort when all they want is not be seen the way they are.

A mask would literally be the solution to all my current problems. I wouldn't spend the majority of the day worrying about my face, wouldn't waste hours on brushing my brows, trimming my facial hair, tanning etc. and wouldn't spend tons of money on procedures in an attempt to come a little closer to being able to accept my looks. I'd be more relaxed in public, behave less autistic, could go about my daily life much better without constantly being ashamed of my face.

Covering one's face should be a fundamental human right imo. Just like Islamic women wear hijabs, people who are uncomfortable with their faces should be allowed to cover up too.

Nobody wants to see ugly things. Hiding an ugly face wouldn't do just its owner a favor but everyone else who could see it otherwise as well.
Can i see your face

First you arent hurt by showing your face or negtivly effected by it. Why you arent allow to wear is because crimnals and terrorist wear it

First you arent hurt by showing your face or negtivly effected by it
Yes I am, it has caused me great discomfort and depression

no bro. People have to see your personality

mental disease

I can almost guarantee that he’s got serious BDD
This.

Buddy boyo @Bewusst when we pmed u never said anything like this lol. We could've gone talking for hours.

Btw i think you're tall and look good tbh.

I think this needs to be added to school.Butt....schools forbid everything even wearing a beanie during a class....FUCK SCHOOL SYSTEM....schools are soo stupid they dont even know how they are affecting someones life and looks

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst

What a retard
Guess you're also above 6'1 and 21 inch frame

I'd wear some metal helmet to cover up my subhumanity but it'd be ridiculous considering I am a manlet it's just over if ur not genetic elite