Everything Beyond Phenotype is Irrelevant. Period.

Ethnics also need to remove dark circles under eyes, very common amongst them. Dark circles = rapey third worlder look. This is second most important part of eyes, behind having colored irises.
In your opinion, are dark circles in whites as big of a failo as they are in ethnics too?

I don’t looksmax to slay… I have a gf already. Sex is whatever. I mainly do it for attention and better treatment from everyone. That “pretty privilege”

I think everyone who eventually slays understands this. Take the boy salludon for ex.
@whiteissuperior this is exactly what I was telling you yesterday

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior
Is something between T10 and T07 acceptable or can pass as light eyes? Also, do you think the benefits are really big if someone with the second guy's pheno used green eyes contacts? I think it looks kind of fake and can be bad for your reputation because you get caught right away.

View attachment 1716074
Was in a similar situation. In most conditions (unless in relatively bright areas) nobody will consider your eyes "bright". but definitely not dark.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
Can I DM you my pics so you can give me adivce on how to fix my phenotype?

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Can I DM you my pics so you can give me adivce on how to fix my phenotype?
Just run bbc game if black. But yeah I guess bro, I will help :feelsbadman::Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
47F64B6F 0CFF 47A9 988B 2C630890FD41
Name? and proof of his appeal? (screenshots) lol

@AscendingHero thoughts? Seeing beckford appeal irl and the other guys appeal on tinder is making me undecided on who mogs?
Obviously he's biased and other users are.

From an objective standpoint, of course jacked gigatyrone one of the most successful male models of all time has sky high appeal and "mogs".

in his 50s

Like i said as long as you're not giga phenotaxxed (asian, fob black, curry, scrawny ginger) and you're attractive

Because at the end of the day , incels can try and concoct this formula and that which induces attraction via the opposite sex but they're all attractive

-Face (king)

-Status/Money

-Physique

-Coloring

-Height and Frame

-Dick

and even things like niche/archetype, personality, just be first pill

so many factors but at the end of the day both examples he used are 99th percentile males which have no problem with women. At the end of the day both of them made it, gigachad smv

@ForeverRecession Mind stating the results of your tinder Zanoza pill?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Deleted member 16834
Just realized Vinnie hacker is the king of taking effortless nt pics.
He's very based and lookspilled (look at his interviews for one).

Always take pictures and even films his tiktoks in ways that enhances him (water), he knows his angles

Alot of side profile, 3/4th pics, pics of him highlighthing his nose, lips, cheekbones and lower third detracting from his weak uee eye area.

Over if this guy has almond eyes or colored hunter eyes.

Not to mention his playful nature,, like @Prettyboy said delving into jewelry is one, having a lean physique with some muscle mass is also needed.

This isnt for everyone but the tattos, curly/wavy haair (2b-3a) all help

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
Boosted. Arabincel ran Zack Cox in Toronto and got 99+ in 30 mins no boost
Yeah but this was during covid early lockdown time so it's way inflated

From an objective standpoint, of course jacked gigatyrone one of the most successful male models of all time has sky high appeal
View attachment 1718175

in his 50s
View attachment 1718176

Like i said as long as you're not giga phenotaxxed (asian, fob black, curry, scrawny ginger) and you're attractive

Because at the end of the day , incels can try and concoct this formula and that which induces attraction via the opposite sex but they're all attractive

-Face (king)

-Status/Money

-Physique

-Coloring

-Height and Frame

-Dick

so many factors but at the end of the day both examples he used are 99th percentile males which have no problem with women. At the end of the day both of them made it, gigachad smv

Yeah anyone that wouldn’t switch lives with beckford due to race is insane.

His entrance in that foid house still haunts me

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

From an objective standpoint, of course jacked gigatyrone one of the most successful male models of all time has sky high appeal
View attachment 1718175

in his 50s
View attachment 1718176

-Face (king)

-Status/Money

-Physique

-Coloring

-Height and Frame

-Dick

094E1B6C BDFA 4B61 A1B0 23A86D97D275

Zanoza is the greatest tinder I’ve run ever. Other chads take over 24 hours for 99+ likes with my elo but zanoza did it in like 2 or 3 hours.

Tyson beckford is a slayer too in those old pics looks giga Tyrone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and AscendingHero
Embodiment of the robust high sex appeal "chocolate" pheno. Incredible insertions no homo . @enchanted_elixir

Reminder whos the multi millionaire whos been with countless stacy models and them again? that's right whining on .org:lul:

Pure vantablackpill:blackpill: and literally too:ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thereallegend, Racky, Prettyboy and 1 other person
Zanoza is the greatest tinder I’ve run ever. Other chads take over 24 hours for 99+ likes with my elo but zanoza did it in like 2 or 3 hours.
Just be 6.5+ psl with insane strikingness theory. 7psl+ tbh. Could take over from Ian Somerhalder tbh

but muh hunter eyes arent ideal:ROFLMAO:

Do u have any screenshots of ur run with Zanoza?

I remember this tikotk blew tf up

in those old pics looks giga Tyrone.
Indeed

• +1
Embodiment of the robust high sex appeal "chocolate" pheno. Incredible insertions no homo . @enchanted_elixir
View attachment 1718186View attachment 1718187View attachment 1718188View attachment 1718189

Reminder whos the multi millionaire whos been with countless stacy models and them again? that's right whining on .org:lul:

No joke I would literally choose to be this guy over vinnie hacker.

As much as I recognize the influence of trends in attraction, I just can’t see a guy like vinnie lasting for more than 2-4 more years.

It’s like asking whether u would choose to be Justin Bieber or beckford in 2014 and every incel without foresight would pick beiber.

Well look at him now, balding and acne ridden etc. fuck no. Id choose bone moggers like Turk or Vito basso anyday (at the expense of sacrificing prettyboy appeal).

Ignore my pfp tho I just wanna feel young and pretty again :owo:

Last edited:
  • +1
View attachment 1718186View attachment 1718187View attachment 1718188View attachment 1718189

Mirin his chest insertions. He's not even that llean on those shot yet has great muscle definition (similarly how sprinters too in the ~15% bf range yet have popping muscles). Take the myostatin inhibition / muscle density pill.

• Love it
Take the myostatin inhibition / muscle density pill.
Be high androgens throughout life

Be high igf-1 throughout life with senstive receptors and good genes

and take the fertilized pastured raw egg pill for myostatin inhibition!

Take the muscle fiber makeup pill too

Wide thick ribcage=wide square superman esque chest, also correlates with a wider scapulas (shoulders) and a more acute acromion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Prettyboy
Take the muscle fiber makeup pill too
Very untertalked aspect ngl

They talk about frame, muscle insertions and what not , never mentioning how important fast twist muscle fibers are. Most gymcels are bloated messes because they lack quality muscle fiber :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and AscendingHero
is this actually a bad pheno? brutal its like mine but i dont have chad bones

No joke I would literally choose to be this guy over vinnie hacker.

As much as I recognize the influence of trends in attraction, I just can’t see a guy like vinnie lasting for more than 2-4 more years.
Is it because of his brown eyes?

• +1
Is it because of his brown eyes?

No vinnie hacker will age like Justin Bieber. Fate of all prettybotys

Tyson was good looking for over 20 years. Def would choose to be Tyson than vinnie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19607
No vinnie hacker will age like Justin Bieber. Fate of all prettyboys
From what I've gathered in this forum, it's because they rely more on their fat pads and collagen, while the Masc chads (like Tyson) rely more on their bone structure to keep their looks. How true is this?

• +1
From what I've gathered in this forum, it's because they rely more on their fat pads and collagen, while the Masc chads (like Tyson) rely more on their bone structure to keep their looks. How true is this?

Yeah they rely more of youth indicators like collagen and hair quality than dimorphism.

Still it’s best to work on both

• +1

The left column would make their counterparts on the right look like street shitting incels were they to be in the same room. The mog, despite incredibly similar features and proportions, is so fuckin brutal that you could never make such a stark contrast with eye area or jaw differences. Muh hunter eyes, muh jawline, muh diamond face shape. All irrelevant.

Imagine making a tinder experiment with Di Vaio, that Indian larping as Italian.
View attachment 1715745
I made this the first picture on his Tinder profile with some other nt selfies etc. and after 24 hours got 17 likes. 17.
Reality is that the only thing that matters is having a high class or in-fashion phenotype, so quit your hopes about your bimax or almond eye surgery ascending you, because you won't achieve shit.

View attachment 1715748View attachment 1715749View attachment 1715752

View attachment 1715766View attachment 1715770View attachment 1715773

These guys on top row will outslay any masc coping fucktard or ethnic or bodybuilder on Tinder. So why bother? It's never been about your philtrum, you retard. You just were never born with IT (phenotype).

In conclusion, if you are not one of the following:
- Atlantid
- Atlanto-Med
- WASP
- Nordic with eyebrows
- Exotic Hispanic/Latino (think Guirao, Ruben Cortada)
- Levantine Arab (somewhat)
- Mulatto/Lightskin,

It's better to just give up your looksmaxxing or slaying aspirations, because you will NEVER slay. Period. You can run some niche games, get ltr's, and beta buxx sure. You might be able to slay roasties, but you will never be desired or lusted for by muh jb'z.

@Biggdink enlightened me. He opened my third eye.

@Kingkellz @alienmaxxer @LooksOverAll @looksmaxxer234 @Xangsane @StrangerDanger @VicMackey
Shut up weirdo :rage:

Autism

you have it or you don't, you are their type or not

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Colored contacts, veneers and long hair can ascend most people for tinder appeal btw.

Better than giving up. But the insentient street poopers would rather cope with working out and bimax
Damn bit harsh nigga
You're right though

Colored contacts, veneers and long hair can ascend most people for tinder appeal btw.

Better than giving up. But the insentient street poopers would rather cope with working out and bimax
Which colored contacts?