Everything has changed since I’ve grown taller

FortniteGod

FortniteGod

Bronze
I had an ear infection during august, couldn’t go to school. Returned 2 weeks ago (I grew 3 inches and started wearing 1 inch lifts with air forces) so that’s +5 inches since last year. And the blackpill proves right, everyone treated me differently.

Russian hamza kid and his friends who used to bitch me doesn’t anymore, he’s 5’6 and I’m 6’1 with lifts.

And overall I just don’t get treated like such a faggot. I don’t know whether to be happy or sad tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ripikke, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 51465 and 4 others
Cap28ture

• +1
Reactions: ripikke, RAMU KAKA, Gilbert_Durandal and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, BrahminBoss, tasmanian devil and 2 others
The Blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: tasmanian devil
i am 6'4 and sometimes get treated like a kid still, brutal

• +1
Reactions: ripikke
Yeah I get disrespected still Dw. But it’s a much different energy than before if that makes any sense
prettyboypill tbh, when i was more masc around 14 i was like 5'11 i was treated alot better

• +1
prettyboypill tbh, when i was more masc around 14 i was like 5'11 i was treated alot better
Yeah. one of my older, wiser friend literally calls me prettboy. I notice I get more male respect when I wear compression shirts because I look significantly less skinny in them

Yeah. one of my older, wiser friend literally calls me prettboy. I notice I get more male respect when I wear compression shorts because I look significantly less skinny in them
do u face the same problem i have

• +1
do u face the same problem i have

Yes and no.

I have equal amount of female to male friends. It’s 50/50. However, I relate to what you said in that thread.

Whenever I’m around male friends (specifically NT, not sped kids in the corner) I am treated weirdly. I don’t get treated like I’m an outcast neccesarily, but I can tell there is a sense of inferiority when I’m around them. It’s subtle, but it’s noticeable and it is actually where my severe body dysmorphia stems from. I get IOIs from girls when a new school year starts (because that’s when you get classes with all the new people, blah blah blah) and I’m pretty sure girls find me attractive. I have a prettyboy phenotype in general, Leonardo decaprio type look (I’m 6’1). But when I’m around dudes I can’t help but notice they look down on me in the back of their minds.

Girls treat me attractive and good, men treat me as if I’m slightly inferior to them. It’s hard to explain. It definitely fucks with my brain though.

Yes and no.

I have equal amount of female to male friends. It’s 50/50. However, I relate to what you said in that thread.

Whenever I’m around male friends (specifically NT, not sped kids in the corner) I am treated weirdly. I don’t get treated like I’m an outcast neccesarily, but I can tell there is a sense of inferiority when I’m around them. It’s subtle, but it’s noticeable and it is actually where my severe body dysmorphia stems from. I get IOIs from girls when a new school year starts (because that’s when you get classes with all the new people, blah blah blah) and I’m pretty sure girls find me attractive. I have a prettyboy phenotype in general, Leonardo decaprio type look (I’m 6’1). But when I’m around dudes I can’t help but notice they look down on me in the back of their minds.

Girls treat me attractive and good, men treat me as if I’m slightly inferior to them. It’s hard to explain. It definitely fucks with my brain though.
holy shit, exactly how i feel, its to the point where there is no point in having male friends, female friends are more consistent (even tho more fake)

and yeah the prettyboy pheno does not boat well with males, my skull is pretty chico like & collagen

(his skull looks bigger cause his hair is up)
(blurred cause the facial expression is really retarded)

sometimes i wish i was more masc so i could make male friends, the prettyboy pheno is nothing to flex about either its a huge failo for male friends ):

• +1
Yes and no.

It's because you look like a faggot. Men can recognise other men as attractive, but they won't respect you because of it. You also need to be masculine. At least you're tall-ish. I used to look pretty too (and kind of like a faggot but I was fifteen then) and I could tell girls were into me but guys would either tease me or be downright aggressive. Especially older peers. I was a bit taller than most of the people I knew and I've always had a big frame so it saved me from being punked.

I'm assuming you're in HS. You'll change eventually, probably when you go to university/early 20's to mid 20's.

Last edited:
It's because you look like a faggot. Men can recognise other men as attractive, but they won't respect you because of it. You also need to be masculine. At least you're tall-ish. I used to look pretty too (and kind of like a faggot but I was fifteen then) and I could tell girls were into me but guys would either tease me or be downright aggressive. Especially older peers. I was bit taller than most of the people I knew and I've always had a big frame so it saved me from being punked.

I'm assuming you're in HS. You'll change eventually, probably when you go to university/early 20's to mid 20's.
Thanks for your words. I am not “masculine” I do not act like it at least. Im willing to classify myself as someone who looks like a faggot. I am 14. I also have a wide frame, when I wear tight shirts I get complimented on it and asked if I workout, to which I reply no.

What is your advice? I like how women treat me but not men. They subtly tease me like you said. Although I height and frame mog them I don’t know how to stand up for myself. I haven’t figured out how to fix this issue.

holy shit, exactly how i feel, its to the point where there is no point in having male friends, female friends are more consistent (even tho more fake)

and yeah the prettyboy pheno does not boat well with males, my skull is pretty chico like & collagen

(his skull looks bigger cause his hair is up)
(blurred cause the facial expression is really retarded)
View attachment 2723902 View attachment 2723903

sometimes i wish i was more masc so i could make male friends, the prettyboy pheno is nothing to flex about either its a huge failo for male friends ):
Is that you in the 1st photo? You look fairly masculine especially considering you’re 6’4.

Thanks for your words. I am not “masculine” I do not act like it at least. Im willing to classify myself as someone who looks like a faggot. I am 14. I also have a wide frame, when I wear tight shirts I get complimented on it and asked if I workout, to which I reply no.

What is your advice? I like how women treat me but not men. They subtly tease me like you said. Although I height and frame mog them I don’t know how to stand up for myself. I haven’t figured out how to fix this issue.
You'll get more masculine naturally tbh over the next two or three years. Right now you can do sports so you're athletic. It's a halo plus it makes you more NT. Be outgoing and NT in general, it's very unlikely anyone will pick a fight with someone popular. If anything slaying will boost your popularity. People will find some reason or another to shit on you so be on the guard and maintain a good reputation. You can't win everyone over btw.

You're on a good trajectory so unless you start acting like an idiot things will improve pretty much without you needing to do much. Anything on top of that is just a bonus.

Is that you in the 1st photo? You look fairly masculine especially considering you’re 6’4.
yes, my zygo is pretty good but im no masc, i have shit bones & my features are soft

You'll get more masculine naturally tbh over the next two or three years. Right now you can do sports so you're athletic. It's a halo plus it makes you more NT. Be outgoing and NT in general, it's very unlikely anyone will pick a fight with someone popular. If anything slaying will boost your popularity. People will find some reason or another to shit on you so be on the guard and maintain a good reputation. You can't win everyone over btw.

You're on a good trajectory so unless you start acting like an idiot things will improve pretty much without you needing to do much. Anything on top of that is just a bonus.
Thank you

Good guy

I had an ear infection during august, couldn’t go to school. Returned 2 weeks ago (I grew 3 inches and started wearing 1 inch lifts with air forces) so that’s +5 inches since last year. And the blackpill proves right, everyone treated me differently.

Russian hamza kid and his friends who used to bitch me doesn’t anymore, he’s 5’6 and I’m 6’1 with lifts.

And overall I just don’t get treated like such a faggot. I don’t know whether to be happy or sad tbh.
you really let yourself get bitched by a 5'3 kid

yes, my zygo is pretty good but im no masc, i have shit bones & my features are soft
Do you have a receding chin or anything like that? What about your frame?

all fun and games until they realize you are wearing lifts

you really let yourself get bitched by a 5'3 kid
No I over exaggerated

I am much taller and wider than him, when I say “bitched” I mean subtly tease. Like banter or whatever they call it in the UK

• +1
Reactions: Mace1
all fun and games until they realize you are wearing lifts
It’s 1 inch lift. Makes practically no difference.

• +1
Do you have a receding chin or anything like that? What about your frame?
no, my jaw/chin is fine, its just that cam angle where you look all the way down and your lower fat shows

no, my jaw/chin is fine, its just that cam angle where you look all the way down and your lower fat shows
Oh ok I was not asking because of the photo. Anyways I get what you’re saying about soft features, what’s your age?

Oh ok I was not asking because of the photo. Anyways I get what you’re saying about soft features, what’s your age?
17, people mistake me for a sophomore ):

not sure if its good or bad, on one hand your youthful features are attractive on another hand its a niche

17, people mistake me for a sophomore ):

not sure if its good or bad, on one hand your youthful features are attractive on another hand its a niche
I’m 14 so I have 2-3 years for puberty to possibly masculinize me.

Also you’re 6’4, I think you’re tripping over nothing tbh. Even if you had the softest of soft features your height would inevitably make up for it (or I would assume)

do you act NT, maybe that’s why

floridas not bad at all
Yeah it is actually. It’s the land of wannabe gangsters who actually live in the suburbs.

• JFL

Also you’re 6’4, I think you’re tripping over nothing tbh. Even if you had the softest of soft features your height would inevitably make up for it (or I would assume)

im on the basketball team so the height halo does not apply as much. the other tallest is 6'3

i kinda act nt but boring, all i can talk about is basketball video games & rap since i never fitted in with the "cool" kids

also nigga hop on supps, being a prettyboy in college is prob hell and not something you want to do

also dude, 14-16 slay as much as you can, thats the biggest advantage of your pheno

15-16 i had around 30 laycount, you will prob end up be taller than me too

also dude, 14-16 slay as much as you can, thats the biggest advantage of your pheno

15-16 i had around 30 laycount, you will prob end up be taller than me too
How do I slay

5 girls had crushes on me in the beginning of the school year but I didn’t fuck any

Should I cold approach or something

i am 6'4 and sometimes get treated like a kid still, brutal
No way you are 6'4 then. I'm 6'3 but I behave like a moron and nobody ever disrespected me or treated me like a little child.

No way you are 6'4 then. I'm 6'3 but I behave like a moron and nobody ever disrespected me or treated me like a little child.
He said he’s on the basketball team so maybe that’s why

His height is average when he’s around basketball players

• +1
Reactions: tasmanian devil
To normies I get treated well but any nt, 6ft+ I'm just inferior