"everything is cope" mindset

WadlowMaxxing

WadlowMaxxing

white. american. christian.
any topic, surgery, skin product drug, etc. it's always going to be called cope by someone. truth is, not everything is cope. things can just be exaggerated in their usefulness at times and then don't live up to those expectations. of course, it depends on situation. nothing is universally appliable. some people will have greater success with some things than others, it doesn't mean that for the less fortunate user that it was "cope" because he didn't have the same results. calling everything a cope is a defeatist mindset and drags you down further. if you're not softmaxxed even, but rot in your own misery and pessimism, then you're a hypocrite. if all you have to bring to a discussion, is that x thing is "cope" with no further explanation, then you're a faggot.

@portuguesecel @TheChosenChad

• +1
Reactions: SkullDynamics, lowerthirdking, Deleted member 14392 and 33 others
any topic, surgery, skin product drug, etc. it's always going to be called cope by someone. truth is, not everything is cope. things can just be exaggerated in their usefulness at times and then don't live up to those expectations. of course, it depends on situation. nothing is universally appliable. some people will have greater success with some things than others, it doesn't mean that for the less fortunate user that it was "cope" because he didn't have the same results. calling everything a cope is a defeatist mindset and drags you down further. if you're not softmaxxed even, but rot in your own misery and pessimism, then you're a hypocrite. if all you have to bring to a discussion, is that x thing is "cope" with no further explanation, then you're a faggot.

Cope is a hard reality. It can motivate you to improve

You’re coping

• +1
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: klamus, Deleted member 10987, Looksmax305 and 5 others

Not someone.

By users on this loser worried they're not being black pilled and based enough, site

It's social conditioning within the black pill community

In the real world it's not like this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 14262, PYT and 3 others
You’re coping
Listen here you little shits. I hope you fucking die in real life. You deserve to die. You have no fucking right to insult me without reason. This shows how much of asshole cunts all of you guys are. You all are fucking toxic. I wanna choke you, hope your face turns blue, hope blood comes at out your eyes while I gauge them out. Everyone will be happy when it happens. Why can't you die. Just go fucking die. Go to hell and rot. Go fucking kill your self and rot to hell. All of you deserve to die. Your family members should be fucking disappointed in your bullshit ass actions. I wanna shove your face down the toilet until your fucking drown to death. I wanna fucking choke your neck until your eyes pop out and your intenstines and blood shows out dripping out of your face.

• JFL
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 5048, Deleted member 5830 and 6 others
you are cope

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and quakociaptockh
The fact that there is almost no evidence that any member of a psl forum went from "no success with hot girls" to "successful dating life"
makes the statement "looksmaxing is cope" more of a truth than a lie. (I exclude guys that only needed fat loss.)
Show me proof me otherwise.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, PYT, Deleted member 10524 and 7 others
Simple fact of the matter is we got many stupid niggas on this site and few intelligent people. It’s hard for an intelligent person to have the wrong beliefs about basic shit. Usually it’s just dumb people who believe shit like “it’s over for the average male” and “every looksmax is cope”

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, lasthope, SomeoneUnimportant and 5 others
you are cope
you're a 5'8 black eyed midget who wants to travel to a subhuman impoverished country to slay goblins. don't you even reply to my threads, pig

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Zradrad, PYT and 6 others
The fact that there is almost no evidence that any member of a psl forum went from "no success with hot girls" to "successful dating life"
makes the statement "looksmaxing is cope" more of a truth than a lie. (I exclude guys that only needed fat loss.)
Ummm what are you talking about I was a giga subhuman before this and now girls like the way I look. I will absolutely ascend and do well with women inevitably. Why the fuck you you niggas like to be so negative, I don’t get it.

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Deleted member 10524 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
I'll make a thread on this later. it's not really "cope" more so the idea is far-fetched. the goal for most users should be to become just a better version of themselves, not an unrealistic demi-god

• +1
Reactions: audreyen, Deleted member 756, tyronelite and 1 other person
Simple fact of the matter is we got many stupid niggas on this site and few intelligent people. It’s hard for an intelligent person to have the wrong beliefs about basic shit. Usually it’s just dumb people who believe shit like “it’s over for the average male” and “every looksmax is cope”
“it’s over for the average male” Sorry but this is 100% true
“every looksmax is cope” Most of the things, beside invasive jaw surgery and implants are cope

you're a 5'8 black eyed midget who wants to travel to a subhuman impoverished country to slay goblins. don't you even reply to my threads, pig
you're 5'6 and literally want to travel to africa

• JFL
Reactions: Inscol, Deleted member 7776 and WadlowMaxxing
I agree with OP everything is a cope..I am a older Man coping with life..I have chose to Looksmax because it is the best and healthiest cope..Infact people that look after their health and looks are a higher degree of human

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Schizoidcel
Ummm what are you talking about I was a giga subhuman before this and now girls like the way I look. I will absolutely ascend and do well with women inevitably. Why the fuck you you niggas like to be so negative, I don’t get it.
"now girls like the way I look" So are you also getting laid with attractive girls? If not, these compliments mean shit.
"I will absolutely ascend" Maybe yes, maybe no

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
"now girls like the way I look" So are you also getting laid with attractive girls? If not, these compliments mean shit.
Stay toxic. Stay negative. I’m ascending, whether you say I am or not. When I said that shit, it wasn’t a question and I needed other people to verify it. I was simply letting you know

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Deleted member 10524, klamus and 3 others
Its over for below average males yes, normies have families and normal lives

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel, Deleted member 7776 and WadlowMaxxing
Its over for below average males yes, normies have families and normal lives
I don’t think you niggas on this site know what the hell you are talking about with anything. It’s the definition of “the blind leading the blind”. A bunch of shut in virgins telling each other how they think the world works outside their basements.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite and Deleted member 7776
Well since there is no god and no life after death then life itself is a cope, everything is cope.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and Deleted member 7776
“it’s over for the average male” Sorry but this is 100% true
“every looksmax is cope” Most of the things, beside invasive jaw surgery and implants are cope
OK but where's the problem? I'm wearing MSE and FM right now, I'm gonna get IMDO and then bimax in the near future, then 2 custom implants and a hair transplant.

If people are willing to get these invasive jaw surgeries and implants, what's the problem?

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Some dudes on here are truly doomers and want you to wallow in sadness with them.

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Deleted member 10524, tyronelite and 2 others
I'll make a thread on this later. it's not really "cope" more so the idea is far-fetched. the goal for most users should be to become just a better version of themselves, not an unrealistic demi-god
Yep. Normally the people who try to change too much are the ones that end up fucking themselves even more.

• +1
OK but where's the problem? I'm wearing MSE and FM right now, I'm gonna get IMDO and then bimax in the near future, then 2 custom implants and a hair transplant.

If people are willing to get these invasive jaw surgeries and implants, what's the problem?
Show proof that you have mse and fm installed. I dont believe a word.

• JFL
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 7776
Isn’t copes technically doing things that makes u feel good and gives u a sense of comfort because there isn’t much purpose to this life other than eat, sleep and procreate? Almost everything is a cope to a certain extend.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048 and WadlowMaxxing
Yep. Normally the people who try to change too much are the ones that end up fucking themselves even more.
Thats why i never read from a guy that ascended in terms of dating success.
Yeah a few on here had surgery, but i never heard that it was enough to slay girls after.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709
Isn’t copes technically doing things that makes u feel good and gives u a sense of comfort because there isn’t much purpose to this life other than eat, sleep and procreate? Almost everything is a cope to a certain extend.
life is largely about coping ultimately. you should be a realist, but depriving yourself of any joy isn't healthy. really anything that brings you joy is to a certain extent, cope as it helps you forget problems in your life

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, audreyen, Schizoidcel and 4 others
I'd rather be an optimistic motivated coper than a pessimistic rotting basement dweller

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, audreyen, Deleted member 10524 and 7 others
I'd rather be an optimistic motivated coper than a pessimistic rotting basement dweller
Rather be delusional with a dogs work ethic than genuinely believe it’s over and be 2 steps from suicide every day. What’s wrong with these niggas

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, doncel, klamus and 5 others
Rather be delusional with a dogs work ethic than genuinely believe it’s over and be 2 steps from suicide every day. What’s wrong with these niggas
guess they're just broke incels :forcedsmile:

Yeah nothing good comes out of it, being gl isn't even the only way to have a worthy enjoyable life, it's just 1 of the best ways of getting one. It's always a bonus obv but there's tons of people out that don't look good and do fine in life by just being bluepilled. If anything other than being gl was cope the suicide rate would undoubtingly be significantly higher

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and WadlowMaxxing
cope 8165

Yeah nothing good comes out of it, being gl isn't even the only way to have a worthy enjoyable life, it's just 1 of the best ways of getting one. It's always a bonus obv but there's tons of people out that don't look good and do fine in life by just being bluepilled. If anything other than being gl was cope the suicide rate would undoubtingly be significantly higher
I swear i see ugly dudes with girls all the time and they honestly seem happy. Niggas know this and immediately jump to “he’s a betabux bro!” but the simply reality is that most men aren’t that Gl and aren’t virgins, and guys in this site are suicidal losers. But they say normies are the ones coping.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
As long as you're breathing, you're coping.

• So Sad
I went from a normie borderline subhuman to HTN-chadlite with looksmax, gymmax, skinmax. I went from no girls(maybe could get something here and there if i was drunk and got lucky) to getting girls from tinder. I say it was partly looksmax and partly NTmaxxx and just putting effort to get girls.
I do get looks from girls way more often these days then before. Also i went from 0 matches to heaps of matches with attractive girls(150+ per month).

It was certainly not just looksmax but everything combined.

• Love it
Reactions: tyronelite
If you look at the harsh reality, then see my username, but I get the feeling some people keep telling themselves that everything is cope as an excuse to not try and rather be stuck with the depressing certainty than ever leaving the comfort zone and exploring the unknown

• +1
Reactions: audreyen and WadlowMaxxing

• WTF
If you look at the harsh reality, then see my username, but I get the feeling some people keep telling themselves that everything is cope as an excuse to not try and rather be stuck with the depressing certainty than ever leaving the comfort zone and exploring the unknown
And also tbh the more you get into this theory rabbithole, the more you notice that you know nothing

Niggas just don't want to put in the work for themselves that's all. They just want validation from basement dwellers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8080

Where's his picture(s)?

How would you prove this? And why would you prove this? If you ascend you should just slay pussy, not try to impress some autists on an internet forum

Yes. I don't want to beat a dead horse as everything i wanted to say has been said. Thank you for tagging me bhai.

• +1
Salludon? I also would like to see these guys that only need fat loss I need life fuel for my leanmaxxing later

I agree with it all, Blackpill is all and everything,

but man,

even if you're somewhat ascended, with surgeries, or even all the softmaxxes,

if you have the "everyting is cope" mindset, because you are feeling the hard limits of bones and genetics, that you will never be able to top, because all the money or surgeries in the world wouldn't be enough to get you there,

and that you hold a deep grudge against it, irrespective of your actual levels of Looks, this latent feeling of helplessness, of rage, being so powerless towards what cannot be changed,

this deep resentment,

if you really feel it, it will show outwardly, hence socially, that you don't "own it",

that you don't own yourself, that you hate yourself even,

therefore social responsiveness towards someone who hates himself, barring being Chad-level of good-looking, will be subpar, at best.

So no complaining afterwards, that all your efforts or looksmaxxes had only disappointing results IRL.

• +1
I think it’s because many people here idolise models and actors so much they lose touch with reality. Becoming average or above is enough to live a fulfilling decent life both in terms of sex and relationships, and social circle
The whole idea of “8psl or death” is literally a cope

• +1
Reactions: audreyen and WadlowMaxxing
I think it’s because many people here idolise models and actors so much they lose touch with reality. Becoming average or above is enough to live a fulfilling decent life both in terms of sex and relationships, and social circle
The whole idea of “8psl or death” is literally a cope
are we the only realists here?

• +1
Reactions: audreyen
And people trolled this hi
Not someone.

By users on this loser worried they're not being black pilled and based enough, site

It's social conditioning within the black pill community

In the real world it's not like this.
gh iq guy .