Evisceration of Titbot and my departure from this site.

dnrd

dnrd

Looks-pilled/NT-pilled

I mean no harm to my other Indian Gs with this video @john2 @Salludon @volcelfatcel @thid Just exposing this bully with a little bit of comedy sprinkled in.

To everyone else, this site is shit and has no clue what the real world is like, you are being advised about the nature of humanity through teens with autism that never leave their basement lmao hence why I'm leaving...

@loox @portuguesecel @moonblunt @wanttobeattractive @LondonVillie @Basedprincess @Xangsane @looksmaxxer234 @Ritalincel @goat2x @TraumatisedOgre @Amnesia @Syobevoli @Rupert Pupkin @Jagged0 @Tony @tongue and cheek @RoundHouse @cloUder @Aliens95 @FastBananaCEO @TsarTsar444 @reptiles @turkproducer @JM10 @BigBiceps @triggered @Baldingman1998 @SubhumanCurrycel @Proex @PYT @Chadeep @Chad1212 @BrendioEEE @gamma @Preston @CupOfCoffee @RealLooksmaxxer @Latebloomer10 @Vermilioncore @IwantToLooksMaxx @BIGDICCJIM @RichardSpencel @larsanova69 @ArvidGustavsson @ManletEater I cba to tag anymore

One more thing, I wanna formally apologise to @Hozay for starting shit for no reason I don't expect forgiveness or any shit but it was a bit of a twat move and I hope you can have a laugh about it and move on.

Cya lads.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: UglyGod360, Deleted member 16384, .πŸ‘½. and 32 others

• +1
Reactions: Basedprincess, Danish_Retard and Jason Voorhees
Ok cool, see you tomorrow πŸ‘πŸΌ

• +1
Reactions: stevielake, Acnno and 189
Mirin the sound effects

I forgive you for apologizing like a man, much respect, have a good one you will be better off without this website

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 14323

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, Ryan, Chadeep and 5 others
Fuck you say? @Rift678

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, .πŸ‘½., SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
@Titbot thoughts?
Ezgifcom gif maker 4

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
I forgive you for apologizing like a man, much respect, have a good one you will be better off without this website
why didn't you tag me you fluffy head

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Ryan, Deleted member 14867 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Hozay

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
This site is so autistic jfl, a 30 year old getting bullied online by a 16 year old :Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake, Deleted member 17829, mogstar and 8 others
Titbot can’t stop getting bullied

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 16384 and 10 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Looks234
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 14867, Jason Voorhees and 2 others

Users who are viewing this thread

Back