Evolution is cringe

D

Deleted member 65658

Gold
Go away religouscels, yes it exists, it happened and will continue to happen

Anyway the mechanisms of evolution are just super annoying in general; homeostasis, sex, social hierarchies, muh hormones, libidio god its all so insufferable and it doesnt even work like 70% of the time

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, M-1014, Melly and 2 others
so you just hate life

me2

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Evolution is cope

• +1
Reactions: M-1014 and Autismcel
so you just hate life

me2
i dont hate life, im indifferent to it. just wish the precursor of 'sentient' life wasnt a menial trial and error system

i dont hate life, im indifferent to it. just wish the precursor of 'sentient' life wasnt a menial trial and error system
u said ure annoyed how is that indifferent

im annoyed on steroids. if life was a person id liquify him with my fists no joke

u said ure annoyed how is that indifferent
evolution isnt 'life' or ontological reality, its a subset that exists within it. im annoyed at evolution, not life in itself bc i consider them separate

evolution isnt 'life' or ontological reality, its a subset that exists within it. im annoyed at evolution, not life in itself bc i consider them separate
i refered to your conscious experience of life as life

idc about rocks flying in space either

anyway, i hate everything that is for being responsible for causing the nightmare that i live

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Deleted member 65658
i refered to your conscious experience of life as life

idc about rocks flying in space either

anyway, i hate everything that is for being responsible for causing the nightmare that i live
nvm youre high iq, i agree with you actually
the nightmare that i live
have you touched on time not existing/superdeterminism/nothingness? i think its possible we're living in a loop, so a never ending nightmare jfl

Life exit because of it. Its beatiful that such thing is even possible to exit.

have you touched on time not existing/superdeterminism/nothingness? i think its possible we're living in a loop, so a never ending nightmare jfl
btw why do you believe it could be a loop instead of a new experience in a new predetermined universe for example

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65658
Life exit because of it. Its beatiful that such thing is even possible to exit.
'planes that crash 70% of the time are actually beautiful creations bc they were made by some incompetent engineer' ok bro

what i find the most sensible is the continuity of conscious experience. it never stops since you cant experience nothingness - a non experience like you dont experience being unconscious no matter how long thats for

what im clueless abt is what it will continue as after death

• +1
btw why do you believe it could be a loop instead of a new experience in a new predetermined universe for example
hmm it would mean an infinite number of exponential experiences exist to be experienced, to me its seems more probable that even if there was a system in which you experience something new, instead of consciousness you have rn, you'd have experienced prior; so a loop

ig both are possible, but 'new' doesnt exist in an infinite universe

hmm it would mean an infinite number of exponential experiences exist to be experienced, to me its seems more probable that even if there was a system in which you experience something new, instead of consciousness you have rn, you'd have experienced prior; so a loop

ig both are possible, but 'new' doesnt exist in an infinite universe
with the highlighted do you mean that you will experience something that you already did in the past? but not your current experience? if time doesnt exist and everything has happened already yeah it wont be "brand new"

yeah i meant new as different from your current experience. do you believe in that?

for example you might experience everything that ever existed which also is horrific. looping a particular horrific life sounds more hellish tho

• +1
what im clueless abt is what it will continue as after death
only one way to find out, im not suicidal whatsoever but this makes death exciting to me (in an curiosity induced experimental hypothesis test kind of way)

to be fair without evolution we wouldn’t have gotten anywhere, we’d still be single celled organisms

only one way to find out, im not suicidal whatsoever but this makes death exciting to me (in an curiosity induced experimental hypothesis test kind of way)
you will most likey never find out tho. that would require you keeping your memories which i dont believe happens

once your brain is destroyed your memories are gone. so youre either reborn as 'you' or something else that feels like its own thing

i view it like there are 2 selfs

one is you as the continuity of conscious experience which never ends, the 1st person observer
the other is "you" as your current concsious experience - ego which will stop once the brain dies

• +1
once your brain is destroyed your memories are gone
True
so youre either reborn as 'you' or something else that feels like its own thing
You just die, your brain is organic material and that makes up your consciousness/everything about you. When your brain is dead you lose consciousness, memories and just die. It wouldn’t make sense for your brain/you to be reborn in the same way it wouldn’t make sense for your cut off finger to be reborn. It just stays dead forever.

you will most likey never find out tho. that would require you keeping your memories which i dont believe happens

once your brain is destroyed your memories are gone. so youre either reborn as 'you' or something else that feels like its own thing

i view it like there are 2 selfs

one is you as the continuity of conscious experience which never ends, the 1st person observer
the other is "you" as your current concsious experience - ego which will stop once the brain dies
true tbh your current consciousness likely dies with you and the 1st/ego observer theory makes sense

but the loop im talking about is a hypothesised mechanism in which those 2 selfs exist within, there are only so many 1st person existences in which you can experience prior to experiencing your current one again. It ties into the fact that nothing doesnt actually exist nor does time work along a linear conundrum

so not only do you experience everything (ego), you experience your current consciousness (1st person observer) for ever

True

You just die, your brain is organic material and that makes up your consciousness/everything about you. When your brain is dead you lose consciousness, memories and just die. It wouldn’t make sense for your brain/you to be reborn in the same way it wouldn’t make sense for your cut off finger to be reborn. It just stays dead forever.
i dont mean reborn in this way. word definitions matter here and im careless w them . but in this field of discussion the goal is to try grasp anything if theres sth to be grasped after continuys discussion and thought experiments

when your brain is dead 'you' are gone. what i meant as "reborn" is what will your continuity of concsious experience shift to

since you cant experience not experiencing

and since 'you' were in the same state before being born ('you' were in the state of non existence-not experiencing) and then a concsious experience arised, the same might happen instead of eternal unconcsiousness which is inconceivable to think

so does an exact identical brain get formed by chance <infinite years after and you switch experience to it?
do this happen in the same universe, are there other universes
does your experience continue as a pig or another human in another timeline?

Last edited:
true tbh your current consciousness likely dies with you and the 1st/ego observer theory makes sense

but the loop im talking about is a hypothesised mechanism in which those 2 selfs exist within, there are only so many 1st person existences in which you can experience prior to experiencing your current one again. It ties into the fact that nothing doesnt actually exist nor does time work along a linear conundrum

so not only do you experience everything (ego), you experience your current consciousness (1st person observer) for ever
in my theory you will live your current life an infinite times yes

but do you mean repeatedly or that i will also live as 'you' or donald trump infinite times as well?

so from my 1st person pov experience, when i let my final breath, will i open my eyes as me baby or could be anything

to be fair without evolution we wouldn’t have gotten anywhere, we’d still be single celled organisms
there's nothing wrong with not going anywhere or being a single celled organism, matter of fact single celled organisms mog hard as they cant even perceive the notion of suffering. Progress doesnt justify a system that malfunctions at the expense of others suffering (evolution)

in my theory you will live your current life an infinite times yes

but do you mean repeatedly or that i will also live as 'you' or donald trump infinite times as well?

so from my 1st person pov experience, when i let my final breath, will i open my eyes as me baby or could be anything
nor does time work along a linear conundrum
i think the past, present and future are all happening right now. idk how else to articulate it and i can see how that comes across as irrational but in the case its true then thats the answer to your question

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
i think the past, present and future are all happening right now. idk how else to articulate and i can see how that comes across as irrational but in the case its true then thats the answer to your question
everything happens at the same time

but my conscious experience can only attach to 1 ego at a time and experience its life linearly

when i die will my conscious experience swap to something else from the infinite egos or it will be this ego

yo, why cant the 1st person observer change?

in my definition to experience is to 1st person observe

if i dont 1st person observe as everything that there is, i dont experience everything

when i die will my conscious experience swap to something else from the infinite egos or it will be this ego
question doesnt make sense as its acting on axioms that dont exist but the most accurateish answer youll get is both. if everything is happening at the same time youre experiencing another ego rn. separating ego/1st observer as if theyre different entities seems illogical considering the former is the product of the later
yo, why cant the 1st person observer change?

in my definition to experience is to 1st person observe

if i dont 1st person observe as everything that there is, i dont experience everything
my bad, swap ego and 1st observer

• +1
that you will never find out is terrifying. what if its eternal hell tho

is this the ultimate ignorance is bliss?

question doesnt make sense as its acting on axioms that dont exist but the most accurateish answer youll get is both. if everything is happening at the same time youre experiencing another ego rn. separating ego/1st observer as if theyre different entities seems illogical considering the former is the product of the later

my bad, swap ego and 1st observer
you misunderstood my separation of 2 "selfs"

1 i believe is the phenomenon of the never ending 1st pov experience, be it in human, animal vessel w.e you cant experience being unconscious

2 is your current 1st pov experience, your current vessel-ego

thats it

so once you die what does the 1st person experience continue as. your current vessel back2back or any other of my infinite vessels

Last edited:
you misunderstood my separation of 2 "selfs"

1 i believe is the phenomenon of the never ending 1st pov experience, be it in human, animal vessel w.e you cant experience being unconscious

2 is your current 1st pov experience, your current vessel-ego

thats it

so once you die what does the 1st person experience continue as. your current vessel back2back or any other of my infinite vessels
nah i understand it.

but in theory your ego (1st pov experience) is a product of rules set within the never ending pov experience (observer), so the concept of you dying and then experiencing another ego along a linear continuum is just a product of your current egos logic, its not actually real. hence the question acting on axioms that dont exist in ontological reality

• +1
nah i understand it.

but in theory your ego (1st pov experience) is a product of rules set within the never ending pov experience (observer), so the concept of you dying and then experiencing another ego along a linear continuum is just a product of your current egos logic.
i feel its the most logical thought given our current egos-vessels logic

we dont know what forms concsiousness can get, but do you agree that ontologically there can only ever be an experience going on? since by definition a non experience (not existing) cant be experienced and there is no 3rd option

Christ is King ✝️🙏🏻😇

nah i understand it.

but in theory your ego (1st pov experience) is a product of rules set within the never ending pov experience (observer), so the concept of you dying and then experiencing another ego along a linear continuum is just a product of your current egos logic, its not actually real. hence the question acting on axioms that dont exist in ontological reality
btw i just believe the greater you is the sense of sight as a phenomenon

your current 'you' is just your current sense of sight with your eyes. if that makes any sense idk

you do know there is recorded physiological and biological change in animals
that they never had before in even just the last 20 years right?
You also do know scientists are finding new species like every 3 years right?

Why do religious people hate evolution so much? They seem to think that it actually contradicts the idea that god exists when it doesn't necessarily, at least at first glance. Just people who hate the idea that we came from inorganic materials from years ago.

you do know there is recorded physiological and biological change in animals
that they never had before in even just the last 20 years right?
You also do know scientists are finding new species like every 3 years right?
DNR.

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
Why do religious people hate evolution so much? They seem to think that it actually contradicts the idea that god exists when it doesn't necessarily, at least at first glance. Just people who hate the idea that we came from inorganic materials from years ago.
I think it has more to do with abiogenesis rather than natural selection, natural selection is just the concept of how a species survives relative to its physiological and morphological structure.

I think it has more to do with abiogenesis rather than natural selection, natural selection is just the concept of how a species survives relative to its physiological and morphological structure.
an interesting question is, if whites are genetically more fit and superior in basically every other way than ethnics, would whites losing discredit evolution in some sense? How much more significant is social darwinism?

nah i understand it.

from a 1st person experience pov what makes more sense to you

will you 1st person experience as everything back and forth forever (so infinite loop of everything)

or will you 1st person experience as only your current life forever

i feel its the most logical thought given our current egos-vessels logic
our current ego vessels attempt at conceptualising reality is absolute garbage, just bc its the 'most logical' doesnt make it worthwhile. its a vastly inaccurate approximation based on shitty input variables
btw i just believe the greater you is the sense of sight as a phenomenon

your current 'you' is just your current sense of sight with your eyes. if that makes any sense idk
yes i understand

Who cares, I want to wake up to two bitches in my bed every morning

our current ego vessels attempt at conceptualising reality is absolute garbage, just bc its the 'most logical' doesnt make it worthwhile. its a vastly inaccurate approximation based on shitty input variables
if thats so doesnt that take validity out of your theory that makes sense to you as well?

you came to this conclusion using logic of your current ego, which is not real

"but in theory your ego (1st pov experience) is a product of rules set within the never ending pov experience (observer), so the concept of you dying and then experiencing another ego along a linear continuum is just a product of your current egos logic, its not actually real"

Last edited:
Evolution is basic Blackpill, shut the fuck up, you pretentious insecure Muslim zoomer cunts.

Darwin = God. God = Darwin.

from a 1st person experience pov what makes more sense to you

will you 1st person experience as everything back and forth forever (so infinite loop of everything)

or will you 1st person experience as only your current life forever
uuuh the first one, maybe? but in a micro organism on planet earth scale

if thats so doesnt that take validity out of your theory that makes sense to you as well?
yes, but then again bad or invalid doesnt necessarily mean it isnt more accurate than other conceptualizations of reality

• +1