Evolution really fucked humanity over

New Poster

New Poster

Krakencel
We evolved to have just enough dopamine to not kill ourselves, but not enough to sustain permanent happiness. Imagine if our brains could maintain non-stop mania. We would think we're killing it 24/7 -- that we're attractive, intelligent, and everything's going to work out. Lol at our stupid neurochemistry.

• +1
Reactions: eagle_tren123, viniciz, Clavicular and 1 other person
« I think human consciousness, is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware, nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself, we are creatures that should not exist by natural law. »
IMG 2201

• +1
Reactions: 9cel, viniciz, NumbThePain and 1 other person
« I think human consciousness, is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware, nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself, we are creatures that should not exist by natural law. »
View attachment 2857202
Consciousness rules. It's not having enough dopamine that sucks.

• +1
Reactions: eagle_tren123, NumbThePain and rhinoplasty
if evolution is real why did you brain evolve to believe something so stupid as evolution - it contradicts itself

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss, NumbThePain, 3links2 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Consciousness rules. It's not having enough dopamine that sucks.
It’s kinda the same problem.
Why bother having consciousness when u don’t have dopamine

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
It’s kinda the same problem.
Why bother having consciousness when u don’t have dopamine
Yeah, but I don't want to be a rock, though. I want to be conscious, but insanely optimistic all the time

Yeah, but I don't want to be a rock, though. I want to be conscious, but insanely optimistic all the time
Yeah but reality is otherwise sadly

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Pierrot
Your neurochemistry interprets reality. When you're manic, you feel invincible.
Interesting but wouldn’t you get caught by reality at some point ?

• +1
gods software this shit here is
hes testing the coding
the whole app
born as a shit coding ugly as hell

• +1
I’m almost always laughing makes me feel good

Last edited:
  • +1
Interesting but wouldn’t you get caught by reality at some point ?
Who cares? I'd rather feel great and get hit by a truck eventually, rather than constantly have highs and lows

• +1
high iq

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
Who cares? I'd rather feel great and get hit by a truck eventually, rather than constantly have highs and lows
How to cheat neuro chemistry new. I’ve tried the whole gaslight yourself into being happy thing and it failed

• +1
How to cheat neuro chemistry new. I’ve tried the whole gaslight yourself into being happy thing and it failed
You can't. Your body always seeks homeostasis. Need to invent time machine and change evolutionary history.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: douche and Pierrot
You can't. Your body always seeks homeostasis. Need to invent time machine and change evolutionary history.
Brootal. The religion cope is the best imo

• +1
We evolved to have just enough dopamine to not kill ourselves, but not enough to sustain permanent happiness. Imagine if our brains could maintain non-stop mania. We would think we're killing it 24/7 -- that we're attractive, intelligent, and everything's going to work out. Lol at our stupid neurochemistry.
change doesnt equal evolution
in terms of "evolution" we could say that humanity devolved

Imagine believing in stupid fucking evolution. Imagine believing this literal science fiction garbage. You've been cucked by Big Science™ for so long now that you never stopped to think over the shit that they were telling you.

Screenshot 2024 04 13 at 40524PM

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Pierrot
Imagine believing in stupid fucking evolution. Imagine believing this literal science fiction garbage. You've been cucked by Big Science™ for so long now that you never stopped to think over the shit that they were telling you.

View attachment 2857224
Science predicts future tho. And what does religion predict ?

• +1
change doesnt equal evolution
in terms of "evolution" we could say that humanity devolved
Imagine believing in stupid fucking evolution. Imagine believing this literal science fiction garbage. You've been cucked by Big Science for so long now that you never stopped to think over the shit that they were telling you.

View attachment 2857224
Holy fucking shit. I didn't know I was going to trigger the lowest iq members of the forum with this.

• JFL
Holy fucking shit. I didn't know I was going to trigger the lowest iq members of the forum with this.
nigga i didnt get pissed or anything but the fuck you call me low iq whilst look at your shit ass thread you seem to have down syndrome
"lol at our stupid biochemistry"

• JFL
Reactions: 3links2
nigga i didnt get pissed or anything but the fuck you call me low iq whilst look at your shit ass thread you seem to have down syndrome
"lol at our stupid biochemistry"
This isn't a science vs religion thread, you absolute dumbass. If you think god created humanity, great. Dont give s shit. It's a thread about humanity's capacity for happiness being too low.

This isn't a science vs religion thread, you absolute dumbass. If you think god created humanity, great. Dont give s shit. It's a thread about humanity's capacity for happiness being too low.
you have down syndrome

If we were manic 24/7 we wouldn't do anything, reminds me of the study where they gave rats infinite dopamine and they literally just LDARd so hard they starved to death

"Humans started out as fish and we got legs cause uhhhh, whatever, then developed lungs cause uh yknow over millions of years and shit it just fuckint happened bro our gills turned into lungs cause of evolution and shitt dude.

I just hate humans in general. We are the smartest animals, but also the most dangerous. We keep killing each other.

And being very self aware especially being blackpilled, because it's the raw reality about your looks and such, that will lack dopamine as well. I just want to be happy and fulfilled, man

I just want to be happy and fulfilled, man
You guys do know you can just take SSRIs/antidepressants if you want to feel happy all the time right? Like it's not difficult, but unfortunately your narcy souls only crave happiness from external validation; this is actually the evolutionary mechanism that fucks you over

Last edited:
The human race is devolving...

gods software this shit here is
hes testing the coding
the whole app
born as a shit coding ugly as hell
This whole site is just God's Beta tests