Evolutionary reasons for why big skull is ideal

FrenchChad

FrenchChad

Ascend or Rope
I genuinely thinks that the attractiveness of most features stems from evolutionary reasons that makes them be considered subconsciously as attractive, we could extend this reasoning to facial proportions since bones are meant to grow in relation to each others having close to ideal ratios aside from being an indicator of a good hormonal profile (fwhr is linked with prenatal t for instance) are a proof of good development and good health and thus a good indicator of the odds of survival an attractive person will have in natural settings.
I doesn't neglect cultural influence (Koreans beauty standards promote feminine jaws and square jaw is considered as a failo there but most koreans girls would still prefer a white dimorphic guy over most korean males).
So here is some evolutionary reasons that would explain why a big skull mogs and why considering "peanut skull" as anything close to ideal is a deeply retarded statement.

1 - Brain size
Skull size is correlated with brain size, a bigger brain is correlated with a higher IQ and allow for more gray and white matter, giving a strong advantage to the owner of the said skull (enhanced cognitive abilities, planning and reasoning skill (bigger prefrontal cortex), larger memory capacity, enhanced learning abilities), i doesn't have to explain you why intelligence is a good evolutionary trait.

People with bigger brains tend to be smarter. Furthermore, overall brain size is the only proxy for neural complexity that can be reliably obtained from fossils across a wide range of species and times, specifically from skull endocasts (Jerison, 1973). For these reasons overall brain size is perhaps the anatomical correlate of g that most interests researchers contemplating the long-term evolution of human intelligence (Burkart, Schubiger, & van Schaik, 2017).
2 - Bone mass
Bigger skulls have a higher bone mass than smaller skulls, this statement although obvious is a good evolutionary advantage and show well how much of a good trait a big skull is since it provides more protection to the brain and overall vital organs (such as the eyes) meanwhile a peanut skull would get easily crushed by a predator in natural conditions.

3 - Dimorphism
Skull size is a sexually dimorphic trait, mens on average have bigger skulls than womens, which explains why a big skull is considered as a dom trait and on the other hand why a small skull is considered as more submissive.
The consequence of this fact is that bigger skulls are more intimidating both for other humans and other species.

Overall, the male skull tends to be larger, have a lower, sloping forehead, larger muscle attachment sites and smaller, squarer eye sockets when compared to females.

4 - Jaw Strength
A bigger skull can accommodate larger and stronger jaw muscles, which can provide advantages in hunting, defense, or feeding. Species with larger skulls may have a more powerful bite force, allowing them to capture and consume larger prey or defend themselves more effectively against predators.
Not surprising that GH-induced dimorphic growth leads to the growth of both ramuses and overrall skull, ramus length being a determining factor for overrall bite force.

Children who received long-term GH replacement therapy showed increased growth of the craniofacial skeleton, especially the maxilla and ramus. These findings suggest that GH accelerates craniofacial development, which improves occlusion and the facial profile.

Note : Acromegalic patiens often have very tall ramuses.
Example :
Tlchargement

5 - Enhanced sensory perception
A larger skull can house larger sensory organs, such as the eyes and ears. This can improve sensory perception, allowing the organism to detect and interpret environmental cues more effectively. For example, larger eyes can capture more light, leading to improved vision in low-light conditions or greater ability to detect predators or prey.
Imo it also explains why a wide pfl is considered as an attractive trait, a larger palpebral fissure allows the photoreceptors located in the retina to gather more light and thus leading to an improved vision overrall.

6 - Wider IPD
IPD is correlated with skull size, and a wide IPD allows for a greater convergence angle and thus an improved binocular vision and visual acuity, moreover a larger IPD allow for a greater peripheral vision allowing the owner to gather more visual inputs from his environment and to detect threats and opportunities more easily.
I am talking about the IPD in absolute terms, ES ratio doesn't impact those statements (being more of an indicator of good development than a pure evolutionary advantage like most facial ratios).

Conclusion : Big skull was, is and will always be a mogger trait, anyone considering small skulls as something close to ideal for mans is either an idiot or coping.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, stpzkmpfwg, 5'7 zoomer and 7 others
just began for my neanderthal skull.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Detective, Constantin Denis, Sanguinius and 3 others
And you asked me if I ever leave the basement 😹

• JFL
Reactions: LowTrust
-increases need for food/energy when could have gotten bigger body to fight and hunt instead

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
-increases need for food/energy when could have gotten bigger body to fight and hunt instead
A bigger body increase the need in energy too, there is more mitochondria in the body than in the brain, retarded statement.
Not to mention that big skulls and big body often goes hand in hand and are both impacted by hormones levels (GH/IGF-1).

Last edited:
water.

its like making a thread about why art is better in higher resolution.

• +1
Reactions: risque_dew and Dystopian
mens on average have bigger skulls than womens
nigga spending eons polishing the thread with varying text thickness and pictures but still uses words like "mens" or "womens" smh

water.

its like making a thread about why art is better in higher resolution.
Not water for most members otherwise we wouldn't see so many threads talking about how "cope" is skull size or how peanut skull is a ideal trait.
nigga spending eons polishing the thread with varying text thickness and pictures but still uses words like "mens" or "womens" smh
..Which doesn't change the pertinence of my statements.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
A bigger body increase the need in energy too, there is more mitochondria in the body than in the brain, retarded statement.
Not to mention that big skulls and big body often goes hand in hand and are both impacted by hormones levels (GH/IGF-1).
the brain is tbe most mitochondrial dense organ ans uses more energy thsn any other organ

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
guess its over for hin
Screenshot 20230526 201747 Google

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis and Lawton88
Not water for most members otherwise we wouldn't see so many threads talking about how "cope" is skull
the bickering is more about how much of a role it plays in facial attractiveness.

a larger skull size is a multiplier - In 2 equally good looking people, the one with the larger skull size will look better, usually. However a large skulled person won mog a person with a better face and a smaller skull (unless comically small).

doesn't matter

big body + being skull = more energy
than
big body + average skull

better for energy to be going towards something which will actually help you in hunting, than something that will just ogremax you and make your head a bigger target, and increase risk of breaking your neck

the brain is tbe most mitochondrial dense organ ans uses more energy thsn any other organ
Never denied that fact, but luckily you doesn't have one organ in your whole body and overrall your other organs, bodily systems and muscles combined contains much more mitochondria than the brain (we could extend this statement to the whole central nervous system although it'd be a stretch).
Guts have a very long midface he would look comical irl but iirc he skullmogs femto and many other members of the band of the hawk so it isn't over for him.
the bickering is more about how much of a role it plays in facial attractiveness.

a larger skull size is a multiplier - In 2 equally good looking people, the one with the larger skull size will look better, usually. However a large skulled person won mog a person with a better face and a smaller skull (unless comically small).
In terms of pure appeal sure, in terms of "mog" as in its original sense even more attractive persons with smaller skulls appear mogged in group pictures with bigger skulled ones.
Example :
3180820_1669702548048.png

The chad in the right clearly mogs despite bieber being higher PSL he looks ridiculous.

In terms of pure appeal sure, in terms of "mog" as in its original sense even more attractive persons with smaller skulls appear mogged in group pictures with bigger skulled ones.
Example :
3180820_1669702548048.png

The chad in the right clearly mogs despite bieber being higher PSL he looks ridiculous.
yeah in the pic he "mogs" - but there's not point coming up with theories for anything other than "pure appeal".

doesn't matter

big body + being skull = more energy
than
big body + average skull

better for energy to be going towards something which will actually help you in hunting, than something that will just ogremax you and make your head a bigger target, and increase risk of breaking your neck
Retarded statement, most of the evolutionary reasons listed would help much more a hunter-gatherer to hunt than simply having lower energical needs, higher intelligence strongly increase your odds of survival and as showed intelligence is correlated with skull size and an extremely useful trait in hunting scenarios, same for increased peripheral vision and defense abilities (higher bonemass and bigger jaw strength increasing the odds of survival in case of a fight scenario which arises pretty often in hunting scenarios), and it doesn't increase significantly the risk of breaking your neck since your vertebraes would grow in accordance to the size of your skull, at least in thickness.

...which shows your retardation
And yet you are still unable to disprove any of my claims and you have to play on a small dichotomous error without being able for a second to attack the substance of the point, you illustrate perfectly the traits you think you detect in others.

Retarded statement, most of the evolutionary reasons listed would help much more a hunter-gatherer to hunt than simply having lower energical needs, higher intelligence strongly increase your odds of survival and as showed intelligence is correlated with skull size and an extremely useful trait in hunting scenarios, same for increased peripheral vision and defense abilities (higher bonemass and bigger jaw strength increasing the odds of survival in case of a fight scenario which arises pretty often in hunting scenarios), and it doesn't increase significantly the risk of breaking your neck since your vertebraes would grow in accordance to the size of your skull, at least in thickness.

And yet you are still unable to disprove any of my claims and you have to play on a small dichotomous error without being able for a second to attack the substance of the point, you illustrate perfectly the traits you think you detect in others.
FrenchChad

Never denied that fact, but luckily you doesn't have one organ in your whole body and overrall your other organs, bodily systems and muscles combined contains much more mitochondria than the brain (we could extend this statement to the whole central nervous system although it'd be a stretch)
the brain uses 20% of ur TDEE on average
Guts have a very long midface he would look comical irl but iirc he skullmogs femto and many other members of the band of the hawk so it isn't over for him.
long midface diesnt look comical, and his midface is short in some pics View attachment 18659.webp
0c6c8b7a30bcfb66b0fa0ea1f37680ba

yeah in the pic he "mogs" - but there's not point coming up with theories for anything other than "pure appeal".
Technically the point still holds, as some girls are simply more attracted toward dom/very masculine guys and many girls would choose the guy with a bigger skull over bieber (putting status out of the equation) despite him being higher PSL, and skull size being a very masculine trait it contributes to that.
As a masculine trait an average dude with a bigger skull would be considered more attractive by womens than if he had a smaller skull.
And aside from that some traits ensure you respect from other mens which is equally if not more important than sexual success to leave a fulfilling life, or at least to succeed in your professional life, so coming up with theories for anything other than "pure appeal" still have his place on a blackpilled forum.

the brain uses 20% of ur TDEE on average

long midface diesnt look comical, and his midface is short in some pics View attachment 2239429View attachment 2239430
And what uses the other 80%.. ?
My point is that body combined requires more energy than brain alone, it doesn't change the fact that brain needs a lot of energy just that it doesn't take more than 50% of your energical needs.
IRL his facial proportions would still be fucked, using anime characters as aesthetic ideals is not a good idea imo, they often have traits that cannot be translated irl without looking too feminine or just weird.

And what uses the other 80%.. ?
My point is that body combined requires more energy than brain alone, it doesn't change the fact that brain needs a lot of energy just that it doesn't take more than 50% of your energical needs.
IRL his facial proportions would still be fucked, using anime characters as aesthetic ideals is not a good idea imo, they often have traits that cannot be translated irl without looking too feminine or just weird.
guts looks pretty realistic sometimes

This is in fact the ideal skull, if you own a car that is.

Attachments

• 1685836755753.png
    1685836755753.png
    278 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Lawton88
big skull is a failo when you're short. i look like a bobble head

Atleast u and me agree that big skull is important as with big skull u have more chances of having longer jaws than average
Also what i found is that big skulls also correlates with neck width since it s more heavy ur neck is bigger to support it better by the nature
Big skull mogs
Screenshot 20230602 021111 Instagram

Also cope more if u think small skull is better than big skull
Gettyimages 1403731849 612x612

look at this mog it s just too painful

I wish I had a smaller skull, my skull looks retarded on my 5’8 body

It's impossible to evolutionary select for thoughts lmfao. there is no "human nature".

brain size correlation doesn't exist within families, can't be causal

Attachments

• 20230604_003418.jpg
    20230604_003418.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Big head = big neck = big shoulders

nice siege mentalitymaxxing, I'm not here to disprove anything nor have I even attempted to you dumbass

he s chad anyway
Oh I didn't mean it like he looks bad, I'd love to look like that and Im not even ugly myself its just its so masculine I know some people will say Tiktok soyboys are better or whatever but Id prefer to look like this over any prettyboy (no homo).

• +1
Reactions: HalfGypsyMogger
Oh I didn't mean it like he looks bad, I'd love to look like that and Im not even ugly myself its just its so masculine I know some people will say Tiktok soyboys are better or whatever but Id prefer to look like this over any prettyboy (no homo).
Images 2
looks like a hunter gatherer skull
i d prefer to look like him face wise too than some tiktok fags, this guy will age the best because of his bones unlike prettyboys who will be incels when they bald

• +1
Reactions: chadcel;
View attachment 2240224 looks like a hunter gatherer skull
i d prefer to look like him face wise too than some tiktok fags, this guy will age the best because of his bones unlike prettyboys who will be incels when they bald
Damn his head is actually fucking massive, what's his name or do you know how tall he is?

I've thought that having a big skull also makes you more likely to be GL because there's a higher chance your ratios will be good making you GL because if your head/face is small the margin for error needed to make you GL is smaller.

Like my head is pretty big and wide jaw and I think it helps a lot because my nose is big but it doesn't look that bad due to head size and jaw width.

• +1
Damn his head is actually fucking massive, what's his name or do you know how tall he is?

I've thought that having a big skull also makes you more likely to be GL because there's a higher chance your ratios will be good making you GL because if your head/face is small the margin for error needed to make you GL is smaller.

Like my head is pretty big and wide jaw and I think it helps a lot because my nose is big but it doesn't look that bad due to head size and jaw width.
He is Josh McGregor, he is tall but idk his height, he larps 6 6 but he doesn t look 6 6
Gettyimages 1403731849 612x612

• +1
He is Josh McGregor, he is tall but idk his height, he larps 6 6 but he doesn t look 6 6
View attachment 2240232
Haircut7

He looks a lot more human in this photo to the point where I wouldn't even guess him to be the same person as you avatar.

I've seen 6'2 claimed from quick google but I doubt he is more than 5'11-6foot based on his proportions in the body pic you sent

• +1
View attachment 2240236
He looks a lot more human in this photo to the point where I wouldn't even guess him to be the same person as you avatar.

I've seen 6'2 claimed from quick google but I doubt he is more than 5'11-6foot based on his proportions in the body pic you sent
He s like 6 1 i believe
his friend in this tiktok is 5 10 and he look 3 4 inches taller than him

• +1
He s like 6 1 i believe
his friend in this tiktok is 5 10 and he look 3 4 inches taller than him

Maybe, Im actually 5'10 and most guys my height IRL say they're like 5'11 or six foot

If someone says they're 5'10 I have doubts they are actually 5'7-5'9 and saying they're 5'10 because 5'10 isn't too manlet and sounds ok

• +1
Maybe, Im actually 5'10 and most guys my height IRL say they're like 5'11 or six foot

If someone says they're 5'10 I have doubts they are actually 5'7-5'9 and saying they're 5'10 because 5'10 isn't too manlet and sounds ok
u got a point that s true but idk if the boy is larping
josh was on a basketball team so he s prob 6 1 6 2 not 6 6 or 6 5 how he claims

• +1
I genuinely thinks that the attractiveness of most features stems from evolutionary reasons that makes them be considered subconsciously as attractive, we could extend this reasoning to facial proportions since bones are meant to grow in relation to each others having close to ideal ratios aside from being an indicator of a good hormonal profile (fwhr is linked with prenatal t for instance) are a proof of good development and good health and thus a good indicator of the odds of survival an attractive person will have in natural settings.
I doesn't neglect cultural influence (Koreans beauty standards promote feminine jaws and square jaw is considered as a failo there but most koreans girls would still prefer a white dimorphic guy over most korean males).
So here is some evolutionary reasons that would explain why a big skull mogs and why considering "peanut skull" as anything close to ideal is a deeply retarded statement.

1 - Brain size
Skull size is correlated with brain size, a bigger brain is correlated with a higher IQ and allow for more gray and white matter, giving a strong advantage to the owner of the said skull (enhanced cognitive abilities, planning and reasoning skill (bigger prefrontal cortex), larger memory capacity, enhanced learning abilities), i doesn't have to explain you why intelligence is a good evolutionary trait.

2 - Bone mass
Bigger skulls have a higher bone mass than smaller skulls, this statement although obvious is a good evolutionary advantage and show well how much of a good trait a big skull is since it provides more protection to the brain and overall vital organs (such as the eyes) meanwhile a peanut skull would get easily crushed by a predator in natural conditions.

3 - Dimorphism
Skull size is a sexually dimorphic trait, mens on average have bigger skulls than womens, which explains why a big skull is considered as a dom trait and on the other hand why a small skull is considered as more submissive.
The consequence of this fact is that bigger skulls are more intimidating both for other humans and other species.

4 - Jaw Strength
A bigger skull can accommodate larger and stronger jaw muscles, which can provide advantages in hunting, defense, or feeding. Species with larger skulls may have a more powerful bite force, allowing them to capture and consume larger prey or defend themselves more effectively against predators.
Not surprising that GH-induced dimorphic growth leads to the growth of both ramuses and overrall skull, ramus length being a determining factor for overrall bite force.

Note : Acromegalic patiens often have very tall ramuses.
Example : View attachment 2239266

5 - Enhanced sensory perception
A larger skull can house larger sensory organs, such as the eyes and ears. This can improve sensory perception, allowing the organism to detect and interpret environmental cues more effectively. For example, larger eyes can capture more light, leading to improved vision in low-light conditions or greater ability to detect predators or prey.
Imo it also explains why a wide pfl is considered as an attractive trait, a larger palpebral fissure allows the photoreceptors located in the retina to gather more light and thus leading to an improved vision overrall.

6 - Wider IPD
IPD is correlated with skull size, and a wide IPD allows for a greater convergence angle and thus an improved binocular vision and visual acuity, moreover a larger IPD allow for a greater peripheral vision allowing the owner to gather more visual inputs from his environment and to detect threats and opportunities more easily.
I am talking about the IPD in absolute terms, ES ratio doesn't impact those statements (being more of an indicator of good development than a pure evolutionary advantage like most facial ratios).

Conclusion : Big skull was, is and will always be a mogger trait, anyone considering small skulls as something close to ideal for mans is either an idiot or coping.
Skullmog is extremely brutal. Peanut heads can’t cope

Iv noticed most people with shit facial development also typically have unusually small sculls, while people with foreword grown masc faces are almost allways medium+ scull size, However some people still have good foreward growth but small neurocranums and narrow faces, these people are also usually narrow framed. Just my observation.

My scull is big tho like 15.5cm byzygo 69mm ipd and like 23inch circumference, but In lots of pics it looks small becouse of neotonius features I guess however in most videos and better pics/frauded pics it looks big. It seems like some people like cavil for example look like they have very big sculls because of there features and bones when In reality they get scullmogged in pics.

Iv noticed most people with shit facial development also typically have unusually small sculls, while people with foreword grown masc faces are almost allways medium+ scull size, However some people still have good foreward growth but small neurocranums and narrow faces, these people are also usually narrow framed. Just my observation.

My scull is big tho like 15.5cm byzygo 69mm ipd and like 23inch circumference, but In lots of pics it looks small becouse of neotonius features I guess however in most videos and better pics/frauded pics it looks big. It seems like some people like cavil for example look like they have very big sculls because of there features and bones when In reality they get scullmogged in pics.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss