Ewhoring megathread

SunniMogger

SunniMogger

Diamond
Will ewhore everyday and record and report my experience

• +1
Reactions: nigkook and Deleted member 18522
How many nuts you reckon will get busted to your videos? Or are you scamming with someones pics?

femboymaxxing or using random girls?

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
After making $2k through ewhoring back in 2018 and 2020 (when it wasn't saturated), I can tell you no amount of money is worth pretending to be a woman and begging men to send you cash while you have to see their dicks and dirty talk back to them on snapchat. Its not worth it amigo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, RAMU KAKA, zura and 14 others
Nigga only do this if you have a girlfriend who will take pics/vids for you to satisfy the requests of these weird white dudes. Some of these weirdos will literally ask a girl to take a picture in adult diapers :feelskek:

Otherwise, just start food delivery frauding. Use multiple accounts on food delivery apps and earn big

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Skywalker, aleksander and 4 others
After making $2k through ewhoring back in 2018 and 2020 (when it wasn't saturated), I can tell you no amount of money is worth pretending to be a woman and begging men to send you cash while you have to see their dicks and dirty talk back to them on snapchat. Its not worth it amigo
just use reddit and use NSFW blur feature bro

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
how much time you spent?

• So Sad
Reactions: SunniMogger
I haven’t paid a dollar to any cam whore why would you do that when you can pay for real sex JFL

Read into it. Google. Basically, it's using alt accounts for delivering food. Using alts will allow you to get more work = more pay

It's quite popular in the food delivery world

Read into it. Google. Basically, it's using alt accounts for delivering food. Using alts will allow you to get more work = more pay

It's quite popular in the food delivery world
Yeah but you still have to work, and you’re working even more by doing that. Scamming and actual fraud pays better

I won't lie I have E-Whored in the past and I made a bit of money doing it, but it's an embarrassing way of making money. I honestly lost self respect when earning money this way.

I am guessing E-Whoring interests you because it's borderline illegal and the chance of getting arrested for it is slim. That is true, but there are other borderline illegal methods where you can make money without subjecting yourself to porkie's and indian's dick pics all day

I won't lie I have E-Whored in the past and I made a bit of money doing it, but it's an embarrassing way of making money. I honestly lost self respect when earning money this way.

I am guessing E-Whoring interests you because it's borderline illegal and the chance of getting arrested for it is slim. That is true, but there are other borderline illegal methods where you can make money without subjecting yourself to porkie's and indian's dick pics all day
such as?

hey i have a ewhoring server if u wanna join

i do $300 consultations

• Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 31497 and Skywalker
im selling all my ewhoring methods and advice for only 5$ if any brocel wants them dm me on telegram: @cyph7 its a massive ass pdf file i made like 10k in total from ewhoring in these past 6 months

im selling all my ewhoring methods and advice for only 5$ if any brocel wants them dm me on telegram: @cyph7 its a massive ass pdf file i made like 10k in total from ewhoring in these past 6 months
Scammers.org kys

Nigga only do this if you have a girlfriend who will take pics/vids for you to satisfy the requests of these weird white dudes. Some of these weirdos will literally ask a girl to take a picture in adult diapers :feelskek:

Otherwise, just start food delivery frauding. Use multiple accounts on food delivery apps and earn big
How does it work?