Example of a white passing ethnic?

Jhon Smith

Jhon Smith

Kraken
What does it actually mean a white passing ethnic??

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing and latincell95
Sean Opry half native American but blue eyes white skin

your dad

• JFL
Reactions: Jhon Smith
@Salludon could pass for med

Screenshot 20240325 004559 Screenshot 20240325 004552 Sean opry for vogue hommes international 02 his mom btw

IMG 5376

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: watah, tombradylover, bloomercel and 4 others
Someone actually ethnic genetically but looks white.

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
Hrithik Roshan is of Punjabi and Bengali descent.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Michael Myers and SecularIslamist
Someone actually ethnic genetically but looks white.
Depends on the ethnicity and what he looks like I.e. if you have light eyes. Whether it's med or white passing. A.k.a Hitrikh Roshan would look fully med if he wasn't named Hitrikh but Pedro.

It's happens the opposite way too btw. You can get med passing whites i.e Russel Brand

But btw there are far more overlaps between ethnic browns than there is whites/meds. Ethnics like to say white passing because they wanna be white.

Depends on the ethnicity and what he looks like I.e. if you have light eyes. Whether it's med or white passing. A.k.a Hitrikh Roshan would look fully med if he wasn't named Hitrikh but Pedro.

View attachment 2818276
It's happens the opposite way too btw. You can get med passing whites i.e Russel Brand
View attachment 2818273

But btw there are far more overlaps between ethnic browns than there is whites/meds. Ethnics like to say white passing because they wanna be white.
Do you think Italians are fully white or med?

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Do you think Italians are fully white or med?
I haven't met enough. But most of them do look more med rather than pure whites (like English, German or Nordics). Still there is a significant white population.

But even if 0.1% of your population looks like this, it's gonna be very hard to convince rest of the world you're a white country lmao.

That guy looks portugese
Hitrikh or Tiger schroff? Tiger looks Indian to me just light skin coz he does have some white in him btw - I think Belgian.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
italians and jews = my family

• Hmm...
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
SyrianPsycho

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC
Hitrikh or Tiger schroff? Tiger looks Indian to me just light skin coz he does have some white in him btw - I think Belgian.

View attachment 2818292
I was watching a Bollywood music video reaction video and there was this one black guy simping hard for Tiger, mirin Tiger.