the next o'pry

MM’s makes MM’s
title

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Short Ugly and Brown
I just want to learn about aesthetics for my future morphs and rate people in the future
well with jaw angle implants u can fraud the heck out of jaw height aka jaw placement of high or low

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
  • +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
What you mean? gonial angle?

• +1
Seems like that would depend on ramus length
it could be an option I stared this question because I heard chewing only makes you Look good if you have low set masseter insertion. so that got me thinking about an example of low set masseter insertions

• +1
it could be an option I stared this question because I heard chewing only makes you Look good if you have low set masseter insertion. so that got me thinking about an example of low set masseter insertions

@SayNoToRotting

• +1
If u have high set massatuers ur gonna get a round face from chewing, ppl definitely need to know what theres is before ordering mastic.

• +1
the superficial part of the masseter is attached by a thick aponeurosis to your cheekbones so afaik there will be little deviation in "insertion" (insertion points are the same in all individuals for a given muscle, only the tendon length varies).

• +1
If u have high set massatuers ur gonna get a round face from chewing, ppl definitely need to know what theres is before ordering mastic.
can you post examples of high and low set insertions?

Masseter insertions are a meme.

It's the underlying skeletal structure that affects the different shapes of masseters.

Not to mention angle, camera lens, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 2227 and the next o'pry
It's the underlying skeletal structure that affects the different shapes of masseters.
so, can you show a pucture of low/high set masseters insertions??

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
  • JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel and Deleted member 685