Exceptionally smart people are actually disabled

D

douche

Gold
I think this is where the whole 'at 140iq there's diminishing returns bro' trope comes from

The prefontal cortex is attempting to compensate for defects in the brain elsewhere and this kind of manifests in an intelligent retard, basically someone's who's very 'book smart' but fails miserably in other aspects of life

So optimal IQ being around 1-1.5 SD makes sense, the brain isn't collapsing in on itself trying to keep itself from falling apart but still has the raw intellectual power to btfo midwits and retards

• +1
Reactions: hattrick and vermillioncorefan
Copes 110 IQ people tell themselves.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Ranjeet Dipshit, _MVP_ and 2 others
Copes 110 IQ people tell themselves.
You dont think having an iq +4sd above from the mean isnt caused by a pathology? like its just a normal human variation

Water, anything above 70iq is a deformity

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ElTruecel, Ranjeet Dipshit and 6 others
my iq is 172 from stanford binet and mensa (capped at 145), how am i disabled?

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: strawberrymushroom and ChiraqJihad
my iq is 172 from stanford binet and mensa (capped at 145), how am i disabled?
The only thing I see as diminishing returns is that if I were dumber Id enjoy more of the basic things like friends, school drama shit I dont know basic things because smart people usually jump over that stuff

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz, dopaminebeyondfried and robtical
3:1 post rep ratio
most people here have a good rep ratio because they rep others so get repped back while i dont give a fuck.

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
I think this is where the whole 'at 140iq there's diminishing returns bro' trope comes from

The prefontal cortex is attempting to compensate for defects in the brain elsewhere and this kind of manifests in an intelligent retard, basically someone's who's very 'book smart' but fails miserably in other aspects of life

So optimal IQ being around 1-1.5 SD makes sense, the brain isn't collapsing in on itself trying to keep itself from falling apart but still has the raw intellectual power to btfo midwits and retards
i don’t know

Ur not disabled dont listen op, but i am pretty sure no one here is high iq
high intelligence people by most standard metrics suffer more from depression, anxiety, personality problems and social skills.

• JFL
Reactions: arab_chink
I dont know basic things because smart people usually jump over that stuff
Coincidence, i think not. As mentioned in op I reckon there's some sort of defect going on potentially in the basal ganglia/temporal lobe or somewhere else that affects motor skills, perception of external world, social awareness etc and (if you actually did score 172) your pre frontal cortex is trying to cope

You dont think having an iq +4sd above from the mean isnt caused by a pathology? like its just a normal human variation
High iq is relative to setting general average population iq to 100.

If you are in room if 60 iq by today's standard, the new average of room is 100(60by today society), u would be lot higher like 140 or 160. I dont think you are disabled. Its just competition is low and retarded.

High iq is good.

high intelligence people by most standard metrics suffer more from depression, anxiety, personality problems and social skills.
Everyone does bro, high iq tend to be autistic people

Everyone does bro, high iq tend to be autistic people
High functioning autism particularly.

There are some conditions that can lower iq but are associated with a propensity to have autism such as non-mosaic klinefelter syndrome.

Practically all pathologies of the brain, my theory makes sense
well no they dont suffer from cognitive impairment or memory loss

You stole this from me, I made a thread about this a couple days ago

Last edited:
High iq is relative to setting general average population iq to 100.

If you are in room if 60 iq by today's standard, the new average of room is 100(60by today society), u would be lot higher like 140 or 160. I dont think you are disabled. Its just competition is low and retarded.

High iq is good.
My point is, extreme variations from the mean are caused by pathologies of the brain (disabilities)

High functioning autism particularly.

There are some conditions that can lower iq but are associated with a propensity to have autism such as non-mosaic klinefelter syndrome.
Correcr, but it hard for them to realte to people thats why they are autistic. They see the world in a different way than we do

Coincidence, i think not. As mentioned in op I reckon there's some sort of defect going on potentially in the basal ganglia/temporal lobe or somewhere else that affects motor skills, perception of external world, social awareness etc and (if you actually did score 172) your pre frontal cortex is trying to cope
Yeah I mean i wouldnt be surprised if higher intelligence people were more gay, it's as if they want to exclude themselves from activities like flirting sometimes because it's all expectable

Correcr, but it hard for them to realte to people thats why they are autistic. They see the world in a different way than we do
Yeah but if I "found out" that im autistic i wouldnt care one bit.

Sometimes people can be so clever they find it out themselves not because they lack social skills but because they try to break out of it but you cant cause you just have autism, like you cant just unautism yourself.

Yeah but if I "found out" that im autistic i wouldnt care one bit.

Sometimes people can be so clever they find it out themselves not because they lack social skills but because they try to break out of it but you cant cause you just have autism, like you cant just unautism yourself.
Yea so they wouldnt even bother, most are antisocial and like it because they dont see in any point learning form normies and hate thinking in a generic way.

Yea so they wouldnt even bother, most are antisocial and like it because they dont see in any point learning form normies and hate thinking in a generic way.
I mean sure autism is usually connected with being antisocial but sometimes an autist can pull of perfect social skills depending on the person, and it really depends on the person because like you said they view the world differently so they may as well perceive a "predator" and "prey" differently.

I mean sure autism is usually connected with being antisocial but sometimes an autist can pull of perfect social skills depending on the person, and it really depends on the person because like you said they view the world differently so they may as well perceive a "predator" and "prey" differently.
Yea but its worthless to them since they dont get any benefit from it, so they drop the “act”. Most smart people want to invent melodys in a instrument and write novels

Yea but its worthless to them since they dont get any benefit from it, so they drop the “act”. Most smart people want to invent melodys in a instrument and write novels
I think you have a very biased and untrue perception of what smart people are.

So what would you suggest that they think like?
They all think differently and diversely look at epstein, look at einstein, look at Keynes, Some want to commit crime some want to do bad stuff which has more to do with intelligence.

They all think differently and diversely look at epstein, look at einstein, look at Keynes, Some want to commit crime some want to do bad stuff which has more to do with intelligence.
Good point but then again high iq is different since some brains arent used to solving puzzles

Good point but then again high iq is different since some brains arent used to solving puzzles
Id say all else equal, the higher your iq the more jewish you are.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and douche

You're conflating idiot savants with actual high IQ people. High IQ people tend to be better at every mental task, be it empathy, maths, painting. This is why the G factor was invented, IQ is an attempt to estimate your G (general intelligence). The typical 140+ IQ person is not going to be shit in anything, they're be significantly better at every mental task compared to the average person.

You're conflating idiot savants with actual high IQ people. High IQ people tend to be better at every mental task, be it empathy, maths, painting. This is why the G factor was invented, IQ is an attempt to estimate your G (general intelligence). The typical 140+ IQ person is not going to be shit in anything, they're be significantly better at every mental task compared to the average person.
They are not better at every task, it's ironic you mention the g factor but not eq.

Interesting theory. Might be true in some cases. Like im 180 IQ but very bad at talking

You're conflating idiot savants with actual high IQ people
intelligent retard was a hyperbole, im referring to the sheldon cooper, nikola tesla, newton types

They are not better at every task, it's ironic you mention the g factor but not eq.
They generally are. That is what G factor is. Also IQ and EQ are positively correlated, someone with high IQ will generally be more socially competent.

Idiot savant syndrome or the socially inept genius is an extreme outlier. Intelligent people as a whole are just generally superior in all mental faculties compared to those of lower IQ.

• +1
Reactions: Ranjeet Dipshit
Interesting theory. Might be true in some cases. Like im 180 IQ but very bad at talking
what do you mean bad at talking? You got a bbc up your mouth or?

• JFL
Reactions: Ranjeet Dipshit
They generally are. That is what G factor is. Also IQ and EQ are positively correlated, someone with high IQ will generally be more socially competent.

Idiot savant syndrome or the socially inept genius is an extreme outlier. Intelligent people as a whole are just generally superior in all mental faculties compared to those of lower IQ.
Yes but the g factor itself has itself been discredited and even if there is a correlation between iq and eq, its not strong nor moderate (otherwise show a source) and they represent totally different things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back