ChestBrah

ChestBrah

aware
I got lucky and only need fillers, my eyes currently resemble the before pic

Eyelid filler loose skin blepharoplasty nonsurgical hollowness

then the not so lucky, even low bodyfat WILL NOT save you

Hmm... I wonder what he looks like?

IMG 6861

At least he money and status maxed nomsayin?

IMG 6859
IMG 6860

after my jew nose, my eyes are indeed my worst trait

• +1
Reactions: lonelystoner, SadnessWYJ and inceletto
jared-leto.jpg

JFL@THIS COPE AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
tenor.gif

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
No hooded eyes for my Asian ethnicity

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
Upper eyelid exposure is only bad if you don't have the brow ridge, medial canthus, and canthal tilt to support it. I have excessive upper eyelid exposure and yet I get complimented on my eyes because of all 3 of the above being ideal.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, SPFromNY914 and Deleted member 1751
Upper eyelid exposure is only bad if you don't have the brow ridge, medial canthus, and canthal tilt to support it. I have excessive upper eyelid exposure and yet I get complimented on my eyes because of all 3 of the above being ideal.
Also long lashes and low set eyebrows.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
cope, you get complimented on eyes because normies like upper eyelid exposure lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and inceletto
cope, you get complimented on eyes because normies like upper eyelid exposure lol
In what world does that make sense?"Normies like upper eyelid exposure" if they did we wouldn't fucking complain about it?? UEE is unideal if you don't have other strong eye area features. If you have good eye area otherwise, then UEE is fine, and even a cool aesthetic. It's when it's droopy and there is that clear seperation from the brow bone to the eyes when it starts to become a problem.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
My eyes have no exposure and my face is ruined anyways
:feelsyay:

everyone here be saying cope, at least y'all are better than the 4chan community lmao

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayerino
Lmao I mog the shit out of the after pic. I've 0 eyelid exposure with 100% hooding. But, my hoodings have a negative tilt :feelsbadman:

Ipd
Pfl
Shape
Browridge
Orbitals
Hooding
Lashes and eyebrows
Color

Important traits for eye area most important to least

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, Deleted member 8064 and ChestBrah
In what world does that make sense?"Normies like upper eyelid exposure" if they did we wouldn't fucking complain about it?? UEE is unideal if you don't have other strong eye area features. If you have good eye area otherwise, then UEE is fine, and even a cool aesthetic. It's when it's droopy and there is that clear seperation from the brow bone to the eyes when it starts to become a problem.
You won't get complimented for your hooding/ uee because normies only know about eye color, shape and lashes. But hooding makes you look more intimidating

You won't get complimented for your hooding/ uee because normies only know about eye color, shape and lashes. But hooding makes you look more intimidating
Indeed, but at that point we're talking 0.25 psl increase because my eyes have great features otherwise. I understand the impact of UEE, but it almost always comes with other eye area falios. I got lucky tbh.

• +1
Eye area TRUECEL
Literally never even began for me

We can see my UUE and i eye mog 100% of you

Ipd
Pfl
Shape
Browridge
Orbitals
Hooding
Lashes and eyebrows
Color

Important traits for eye area most important to least
Lahses, brows and color is much more important...
Never have I seen a brown eyed normie be complimented for his eyes, but a boring shape good coloring gets compliments on the daily

• +1
I totally agree. It’s extremely important