"Exercising isn't the best way to lose weight"

G

GuyFromSingapore

It's all fun games until someone gets punched
:feelskek:

If you run at high speed, 16 km/h, as an 83kg person, you will burn, 1350 calories, within just an hour. Which is literally 70% of your daily calorie requirement.

Burning 30% of your daily required calorie intake starts weightloss.

SHOW ME A SINGLE PROFESSIONAL OVERWEIGHT MARATHON RUNNER. SHOW ME.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, VenatorLuparius, CrazyFitLover and 1 other person
most people wont lose weight with a shit diet, its easier to drop calories than to increase exercise

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Baldingman1998, gribsufer1 and 4 others
most people wont lose weight with a shit diet,

No shit.

Of course starving the whole day is easier than exercising the whole day.

My BMI is 30, and if I run at high speed for 4 minutes, my heart feels like it's going to explode and I gas out.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Mr.Heightism
No shit.

My BMI is 30, and if I run at high speed for 4 minutes, my heart feels like it's going to explode and I gas out.

Literally me, the guy at 30 BMI, running way past the average lean runner in my neighbourhood

f84442c48d5b1703ac4d35fa06ed09b4.jpg

No shit.

no mf can get of the couch and run 16 kph for an hour, its easier to just not eat dinner

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, TrestIsBest, Cheesyrumble and 1 other person
no mf can get of the couch and run 16 kph for an hour, its easier to just not eat dinner

That's why most people don't have abs and biceps.

People are fucking lazy.

Obviously exercise burns calories, it just burns less than people think and paradoxically you have to be lean and fit to be able to exercise hard enough to burn that many calories in the first place. It's way easier to reduce a fatty's consumption by 500cals than it is to get them to do 500cals of cardio every day.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Good luck trying to run 16km in an hour, at that pace i am done at 12 minutes

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
No shit.

No fucking way ur bmi is 30, mine is only 29.4 and I'm way bigger than ur twink ass

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone and GuyFromSingapore
Ran for 300 metres x 5 = 1500 metres in 40 minutes just now.

Just came back from the track and field.

Gonna do this 2 more times today.

So that means 4.5 km.

My BMI is 30.😉

If you run at high speed, 16 km/h, as an 83kg person, you will burn, 1350 calories, within just an hour.
99% of people aren’t capable of running 16km/h for one whole hour

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, Wallenberg and GuyFromSingapore
99% of people aren’t capable of running 16km/h for one whole hour

Just try to clock in 16km in one day and calculate the total time completing it theory.

:feelskek:

If you run at high speed, 16 km/h, as an 83kg person, you will burn, 1350 calories, within just an hour. Which is literally 70% of your daily calorie requirement.

Burning 30% of your daily required calorie intake starts weightloss.

SHOW ME A SINGLE PROFESSIONAL OVERWEIGHT MARATHON RUNNER. SHOW ME.

how is calories in calories out such a difficult concept for people to comprehend

Lol so much low IQ ITT and that video

The reality is this, if you want to successfully lose weight… you need proper diet AND proper hormone manipulation.

If you’re restricting calories your body compensates by wasting muscle and reducing resting metabolism like the video said, and then you get hungrier and cheat on your diet

Heres the real secret to losing weight:
-Take steroids, clen, t3, and HGH
-Work 12 hour labor jobs.

The first protects your muscle mass and keeps your nervous system stimulated and doesn’t allow metabolic shutdown

The second one distracts you from wanting to eat and suppresses appetite… whilst also burning some extra calories

Any other attempt to lose weight will not work

@IwantToLooksMaxx
This is a 177 IQ post cuz it explains the only know cure to obesity not revolving around jail or meth usage.

Ran for 300 metres x 5 = 1500 metres in 40 minutes just now.

Just came back from the track and field.

Gonna do this 2 more times today.

So that means 4.5 km.

My BMI is 30.😉

Finished 2 km in 40 mins.

Bruh I cant run 16km/h for even like 5 mins probably. wtf u on about. Just be an Olympic runner theory

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon
I remember seeing that video. It’s pretty retarded. Most people know you need to fix your diet to lose weight regardless of exercise. However the best way is to do both. Weight training increases metabolism, and the energy expenditure of cardio gives you more calories to work with. That’s a lot easier than feeling hungry all the time, which you will be if you try to cut while sedentary.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and GuyFromSingapore
If you run at high speed, 16 km/h, as an 83kg person, you will burn, 1350 calories, within just an hour.
Your delusional dude. I ran cross country and it was like 700 per hour. No one is losing fucking 1300 per hour.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
marathons are for slow twitch

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Lawton88
how is calories in calories out such a difficult concept for people to comprehend

It's much more than that. Same calories with shit carbs will pack weight on many people while lower carb won't.

It's much more than that. Same calories with shit carbs will pack weight on many people while lower carb won't.
No it won't it's so simple your body is using calories like gasoline or en energy source you use more then your body needs it will store it you lose less then it needs it will use what's stored ITS THAT SIMPLE you can't gain mass from nothing it doesn't magically appear.

no one 9n the planet can run 16kmh for one hour with those stats

• +1
No it won't it's so simple your body is using calories like gasoline or en energy source you use more then your body needs it will store it you lose less then it needs it will use what's stored ITS THAT SIMPLE you can't gain mass from nothing it doesn't magically appear.

Nonsense. High carb spikes insulin which signals body to store fat in many people. It's why many people drop serious weight at same calories if it's low carb. Big difference in 2500 calories etc depending on what it's made out of for a lot of people.

• +1
What people mean when they say “exercise isn’t the best way to lose weight” is that you’re comparing doing hours of high intensity activity to just putting down the fucking cheeseburger. Most people will never have the willpower to do that kind of activity on a regular basis but most people CAN put down the cheeseburger, and even if you do that activity on a regular basis, if you pick up TWO cheeseburgers it was all for nothing. (Not LITERALLY talking about one or two cheeseburgers here)

Also, marathon runners are not eating what you’re eating lmao

Nonsense. High carb spikes insulin which signals body to store fat in many people. It's why many people drop serious weight at same calories if it's low carb. Big difference in 2500 calories etc depending on what it's made out of for a lot of people.
Calories in calories out.
I lost over 100 pounds eating mcdonalds popeyes taco bell pizza etc, can’t tell me shit. (Don’t do what I did, eat healthy)
Bloating gets reduced with better diets but nobody is going to be burning less calories than they’re eating and losing weight still, and vise versa. Bloating and fat are not the same thing

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
What people mean when they say “exercise isn’t the best way to lose weight” is that you’re comparing doing hours of high intensity activity to just putting down the fucking cheeseburger. Most people will never have the willpower to do that kind of activity on a regular basis but most people CAN put down the cheeseburger, and even if you do that activity on a regular basis, if you pick up TWO cheeseburgers it was all for nothing. (Not LITERALLY talking about one or two cheeseburgers here)

Also, marathon runners are not eating what you’re eating lmao

Calories in calories out.
I lost over 100 pounds eating mcdonalds popeyes taco bell pizza etc, can’t tell me shit. (Don’t do what I did, eat healthy)
Bloating gets reduced with better diets but nobody is going to be burning less calories than they’re eating and losing weight still, and vise versa. Bloating and fat are not the same thing

My point is it's not just calories in calories out. You can lose weight eating high carbs but most people that restrict calories will lose much more weight over time if the calories are real low carb even if it's the same number of calories as restricting with a high carb diet. I also understand a few pounds of the difference is water but you lose more fat weight also. There are a few people the effect isn't as large though.

over if you even have to try to lose weight

no one 9n the planet can run 16kmh for one hour with those stats
not true but 99.9% of people cant run 10 miles sub 1 hour. Also the caloric burn is more like 1000kcals not 1350 so not even 50% of total caloric intake, literally a big sandwich

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
not true but 99.9% of people cant run 10 miles sub 1 hour. Also the caloric burn is more like 1000kcals not 1350 so not even 50% of total caloric intake, literally a big sandwich
no one who is 83 kgs can run that

My point is it's not just calories in calories out. You can lose weight eating high carbs but most people that restrict calories will lose much more weight over time if the calories are real low carb even if it's the same number of calories as restricting with a high carb diet. I also understand a few pounds of the difference is water but you lose more fat weight also. There are a few people the effect isn't as large though.
even in your low carb diets, it's calories in calories out. The fat loss is going to be the same, you might perceive it as more because of the reduced bloating, bloating makes you look fatter than fucking fat does a lot of the time, bloating is CRAZY. (barrett)

the only time it needs to be more than calories in calories out is when you're trying to go TOO low and end up making your body eat your muscle and so you transform yourself into a skinnyfat abomination, there is 0 need to overcomplicate any of this shit. Calories in, calories out, you will lose weight. There is never going to be a situation where you're following calories in calories out and NOT losing weight, it does not happen.

People will do and say anything to avoid having to eat less jfl

well hes 75kg...
in off season he would be ~80 and could run that for a jog. I'm just being pedantic though 99.99999% of 84kg dudes couldn't do that.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
god youre retarded you can do all the mental gymnastics you want but they are COMPLETE nonsense you cant create mass from nothing at the end of the day if you are eating at a caloric deficit you will lose weight you can literally eat macdonalds if you want it does not matter stop coping and eat less

Depends on your BMI.

It's way easier to just eat less than to run at 16km in an hour. lmfao.
If your stomach is growling, just ignore it. It's really not that hard.

lol at people with such shitty self control that they have to worry about shit like this

• WTF
Just run as fast as a bycicle for 1 hour theory

excecise is cope.

your body naturally is capable of being lean. like your ancestors. but bad habits made it otherwise tbh. you need to get your brain right, and your body will follow

excecise is cope.

your body naturally is capable of being lean. like your ancestors. but bad habits made it otherwise tbh. you need to get your brain right, and your body will follow

Not true.

Insulin resistance and metabolism affects.

Not true.

Insulin resistance and metabolism affects.
PROBABLY TRUE ASWELL. I ain't no expert, but If you hate the way you look, you hate yourself, and that wont end well, regardless if u lose weight.

PROBABLY TRUE ASWELL. I ain't no expert, but If you hate the way you look, you hate yourself, and that wont end well, regardless if u lose weight.

Nah... I looked ALOT better at low bodyfat.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16970