Existence hurts

A

Abhorrence

Kraken
Every morning is the same I wake up with this unexplainable uncomfortable feeling in my chest its almost like I am in physical pain. I try to keep myself occupied doing bullshit so I can escape this feeling but after a while it hits me again and cripples me. Most of the times I need to take melatonin or xanax to fall asleep because my thoughts eat me alive I can't stand being left alone with my thoughts.

I can't take it anymore man I am not comfortable in my skin and my sins eat me alive
This feeling never goes away I try to escape it using drugs but on the long term they only make me spiral down

I can't describe this feeling its like i lost my will to live but I have too much pride and hate to kill myself, I want revenge from the world it owes me
If only I was able to stay focused and work consistently on something I could use this feeling to do something great but I also suffer from learned helplesness

I am one of the most miserable people as you can see too pussy to face his demons

Also I daydream a lot which is another form of escapism, so I can be in control for once. I am way too narcy which make me unable to meaningfully connect with anyone. When I interact with someone I don't give a fuck about what she or he has to say I only care about recieving validation. I wasted my families hard earned money doing fuck all and I still leech of them.

I got in trouble with police many times and I fucked over many people. I still act like a victim and can't take responsibility

There are many many more things about me I can talk all day

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 20370, randomop and 11 others
Im sorey....

• So Sad
Reactions: Abhorrence
Im sorey....
Ahhhh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 58285
Daydreaming is a good coping mechanism

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Abhorrence
Yes but it destroys you over time
It makes you become comfortable with your shitty situation, everyone copes with their problems somehow but its definitely better to just face your demons and beat them so you can move on

Yes but it destroys you over time
It makes you become comfortable with your shitty situation, everyone copes with their problems somehow but its definitely better to just face your demons and beat them so you can move on
Daydreaming and other coping mechanisms just get you stuck in the same cycle and it will go on for years on end

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Every morning is the same I wake up with this unexplainable uncomfortable feeling in my chest its almost like I am in physical pain. I try to keep myself occupied doing bullshit so I can escape this feeling but after a while it hits me again and cripples me. Most of the times I need to take melatonin or xanax to fall asleep because my thoughts eat me alive I can't stand being left alone with my thoughts.

I can't take it anymore man I am not comfortable in my skin and my sins eat me alive
This feeling never goes away I try to escape it using drugs but on the long term they only make me spiral down

I can't describe this feeling its like i lost my will to live but I have too much pride and hate to kill myself, I want revenge from the world it owes me
If only I was able to stay focused and work consistently on something I could use this feeling to do something great but I also suffer from learned helplesness

I am one of the most miserable people as you can see too pussy to face his demons

Also I daydream a lot which is another form of escapism, so I can be in control for once. I am way too narcy which make me unable to meaningfully connect with anyone. When I interact with someone I don't give a fuck about what she or he has to say I only care about recieving validation. I wasted my families hard earned money doing fuck all and I still leech of them.

I got in trouble with police many times and I fucked over many people. I still act like a victim and can't take responsibility

this is too accurate. are you mocking me or sth? have u been reading my threads?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Abhorrence
this is too accurate. are you mocking me or sth? have u been reading my threads?
Nah its just that this forum attracts similar kind of people i think

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
daydreams and copes are two thin ropes that i'm garbing not to fall down into the abyss of death.

• +1
I daydreamaxxx a lot. But I try to play out scenarios that may happen in real life. They never work out tho.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Abhorrence, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and Psychophilly
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Abhorrence
They’ll never work out. It’s beyond your reach and that’s why daydreaming is pleasurable.
I'm testing some of my daydreams too. i daydreamed about telling my boss i love her, i managed to pull it off in real life. i still can't believe i got away with it.

• +1
  • Woah
I'm testing some of my daydreams too. i daydreamed about telling my boss i love her, i managed to pull it off in real life. i still can't believe i got away with it.
She’ll never suck yo dick. Doesn’t work

• +1
Reactions: Psychophilly
weed + some heavy opiate shit that i don't even know name of, i get it from prisoners
weed makes me go schizo but I love opiates
But I am kinda trying to stay off drugs because they make you spiral down and mess with ur mental

• +1
She’ll never suck yo dick. Doesn’t work
yeah but the point is i made one of my daydreams the reality. imagine if could do this more often.
daydream about something and then do it. i think that's how people do great things

They’ll never work out. It’s beyond your reach and that’s why daydreaming is pleasurable.
Daydreaming unlocks creativity tho. Back when I was NEET it was very harmful but since I became employed I've been doing it in healthy doses.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Psychophilly, Nick.Harte and Abhorrence
weed makes me go schizo but I love opiates
But I am kinda trying to stay off drugs because they make you spiral down and mess with ur mental
yeah but i was so fucked up mentally that it kinda helps now. it's like you are freezing outside in -35 degree , then there is a shower with water temperature of -5 degree.
going under that -5 degree water is actually better

• +1
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist, Psychophilly and Abhorrence
Only a little bit and it’s good only for artists
creativity is literally the IQ cap. more creative = higher IQ. probably you gain IQ if you become more creative.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Abhorrence and Psychophilly
You don’t gain IQ. It’s fixed
thats so wrong nicky my boi. how come you lose points then. our brain works like computer, it has a operating system, it can be upgraded by learning things. imagine getting an IQ test from some villager Shepard who is isolated af and don't know shit, cant read, no internet no tv.
he would score like 30-40, while not being genetically retarded.

• Woah
don't know shit
If he was that high IQ mah Philliy buoy, he wouldn’t stay like that for so long. He would’ve learned a lot.
can be upgraded by learning things.
it can’t be upgraded. If you feel it had upgraded, you probably used more of your available capacity.

If you exceeded your potential, it means that the measurement was wrongly taken in the first place Philly buoy.

• JFL
If he was that high IQ mah Philliy buoy, he wouldn’t stay like that for so long. He would’ve learned a lot.

it can’t be upgraded. If you feel it had upgraded, you probably used more of your available capacity.

If you exceeded your potential, it means that the measurement was wrongly taken in the first place Philly buoy.
literally this:
michael scofield love GIF by Prison Break

no dude you seem clueless about it, many studies shown the average IQ in areas where education was introduced increased.
to be a great thinker first you need learn how to think my boi. most obvious example is that you can't think without language. only primitive imagery

• +1
many studies shown the average IQ in areas where education was introduced increased.
Link those studies please philly buoy.
Being knowledgeable =! High IQ

Link those studies please philly buoy.
Being knowledgeable =! High IQ
Across 142 effect sizes from 42 data sets involving over 600,000 participants, we found consistent evidence for beneficial effects of education on cognitive abilities of approximately 1 to 5 IQ points for an additional year of education

• +1
Across 142 effect sizes from 42 data sets involving over 600,000 participants, we found consistent evidence for beneficial effects of education on cognitive abilities of approximately 1 to 5 IQ points for an additional year of education
Link . Don’t invent shit and post here
5 points ain’t enough tbh and it maybe because your brain is still developing and hence this conclusion. I bet nothing would’ve been noticed if you took masters and phD students only as participants.

Last edited:
Nah bitch stfu you ain’t Stephen king stop writing novels

• JFL

You either exist, or you dont exist, the fact you can think should be good for you, that you can type this, and it will all be over soon wether you believe you just dissapear into non existence, reincarnate, afterlife, all you can do for now is mrbeastmaxx and get hella money and do shit like 500 million dollar water park

• Love it

Primal diet