Existing within the foids mind is everything

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
I have no job to meet foids and no hobby/club I'm a member of with no foid friends or foid connections in general. I literally dont exist within the mind of any foid on earth

How are you as a complete stranger to a foid going to compete with the guys she knows irl and spends her time thinking about?

Her mind is already occupied by the LTN with rizz that sometimes flirt with her in her class

Her mind is already occupied by a Chadlite she sees regularly at her gym and would like to fuck

Her mind is already occupied by some guy with status in whatever scene she is into eg. a drummer on tiktok

Status allows you exposure to more foids which allows more of them to spend time thinking about you until one decides she wants to fuck

Even working as a barman is a light form of status because the girl thinks about you while vying for your attention to order a drink if you're not subhuman

Despite making this thread about 1.5SD face and 2SD height being rare, it literally means nothing to see a stranger in public with those stats

When I see a guy with those stats I dont assume foids should be making his life easy for him, so why would I get a shred of interest from foids in this world while being a nobody with ZERO connections

The collective amount of time that foids have spent thinking about me in the past year when not in my direct company probably amounts to less than 10 seconds, thats how little impact I have

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: NumbThePain, wollet2, micropp and 3 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1 and humanoidsub7
i can assure you that not a single woman is tinking about me, im invisible

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, NumbThePain, Klasik01 and 1 other person
This is it really. Most couples meet at work, school, any place where they can warm to each other over time.

• +1
Reactions: Narcissusmaxxing, wollet2, bloomercel and 1 other person
i can assure you that not a single woman is tinking about me, im invisible
A woman stalked me on FB is that a good sign? (She friendzoned me before) why would she look up for me when I don't use social media and I only use FB to sell things. She showed up in the list of recommended friends. I'm being too delusional right

This is it really. Most couples meet at work, school, any place where they can warm to each other over time.
im so done. what a waste

• So Sad
Reactions: ascension