Experienced insane blackpill today

norwoodreaper

norwoodreaper

Banned
So i was just chilling with a group of friends and there were a few foids with us. Now one of the people in our friendship group is a legit 7/10 chad, hunter eyes, square jaw, thick black hair etc, prototypical chad. Now i being blackpilled knew the girls were attracted to him for obvious reasons but my blue pilled normie friends coped themselves into believing that they werent attracted to him and their girlfriends werent gonna cheat on them with him.
Now for the blackpill, we eventually had a party and the girls got quite drunk as they do and they were all stroking his cock and kissing him, while their boyfriends just watched awkwardly not knowing what to do. One of them got angry and questioned why his gf was behaving like this and she said "fuck you you sexist cunt, you dont question me as i am a strong willed female ok?" and he just cowered away like a cuck. Another one spoke up calling his gf a slut for this and no joke she said "im gonna fuck him , and if you question it ill leave you ok, im allowed to fuck him because he satisfies my needs with his big cock and you are 5 7 with a small cock and thats your fault". and then they all started having an orgy with him and the boyfriends just watched (some of them jerked off the pathetic cucks)
i was already blackpilled so i wasnt that shocked tbh, i was quite thankful i didnt have a gf as she would have obviously fucked him in an instant tbh.

craziest thing about this is how my mates stay blue pilled about this saying oh yeh its cool im progressive you know, we are in an open relationship and all that bullshit

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SexuallyAbusive, Zygos4Life, LowTierNormie and 9 others
Tales form a basement . No matter how drunk a girl would be she would be that abrasive to her bf

• +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense, DidntRead, ULTRATERAX63 and 5 others
Tales form a basement . No matter how drunk a girl would be she would be that abrasive to her bf
keep telling yourself that
you dont have to believe me, im just saying what i saw today

Where’s the pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Tales from the basement lmao who the fuck would believe this is true

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned, Deleted member 275, SayNoToRotting and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense, BigBiceps, Deleted member 1464 and 5 others
Tales from the basement
TALES FROM THE BASEMENT
Fucking nigger you posted it before me
Tales from the basement lmao who the fuck would believe this is true
Deadass I can't believe @norwoodreaper is stupid enough to fall for this. Below sea level iq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Deleted member 2012 and Deleted member 2581
Tales from the basement

Fucking nigger you posted it before me

Deadass I can't believe @norwoodreaper is stupid enough to fall for this. Below sea level iq
its my story you idiot... ofc im gonna believe something i saw with my own eyes

its my story you idiot... ofc im gonna believe something i saw with my own eyes
Oh shit i didn't see who wrote it. And imagine actually believing this JFL

stop being this pathetic, looks aren't 100%. And this situation would never happen irl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 2012
What a giga larp, if you believed this shit happened for one second it just proves you don’t have a social circle. This would never happen.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2581
Oh shit i didn't see who wrote it. And imagine actually believing this JFL

stop being this pathetic, looks aren't 100%. And this situation would never happen irl
ur just coping because you dont want to believe females true nature
What a giga larp, if you believed this shit happened for one second it just proves you don’t have a social circle. This would never happen.
so many copers ITT

This is an ignore worthy post tbh ngl

This is an ignore worthy post tbh ngl
yes, it is ignore worthy because its an atomic blackpill and you dont want it to crumble your litte puny, beta, bluepilled and neurotic brain

yes, it is ignore worthy because its an atomic blackpill and you dont want it to crumble your litte puny, beta, bluepilled and neurotic brain
It sounds exactly like a 4th grade autists fan fiction of anime characters fucking

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3045 and BonesAndHarmony
If her bf are there the most girls would do is do a little tease like a flash for him, but mostly they would look and be friendly. Go outside

this is true tbh.
but OP is i thought it was even satire.

and you gotta go back to tyson ballou halo btw nobody can genuinely argue with you because ballou's intimidating face
bro i love this gandy pic

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
this totally happened

closed up pics are always intimidating tho

i think norwoodreaper blew your fucking ears off to deaf lmao
Damn I keep hearing barking from mad dogs

• +1
Reactions: norwoodreaper
Pics of the chad? Genuinely want to see what the benchmark is for this kind of behavior from women.
Also, jfl at the beta cuck byfriends.

Pics of the chad? Genuinely want to see what the benchmark is for this kind of behavior from women.
Also, jfl at the beta cuck byfriends.
legit
i dont have pics i need to find his instagram

tales from the basement level larp tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2607, BigBoy, Deleted member 1464 and 3 others
:feelswhy: yourself and choke on cement

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and xit
@jefferson this fag deserves a ban for excessive larping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464