Experiences with Mario Pagnoni for Revision Bimax/Genio/Infraorbital Rim Implants.

S

savemefromthisfate

Iron
I've already consulted with Pagnoni, and he is very adamant about doing a genioplasty instead of Revision Bimax/LJS. Many people say to trust him, but I want to gather some more information before I toss him a few stacks(not even sure if this is refundable). If you have any experiences with Dr. Pagnoni, please share. Thanks.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
I've already consulted with Pagnoni, and he is very adamant about doing a genioplasty instead of Revision Bimax/LJS. Many people say to trust him, but I want to gather some more information before I toss him a few stacks(not even sure if this is refundable). If you have any experiences with Dr. Pagnoni, please share. Thanks.
how much is he charging for each treatment

how much is he charging for each treatment
I don't want to share prices here. But it's not that expensive IMO. I can share over DM if you want.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and vzidel
please dm me as well
No offense, but I think you should DM me first if you want more info on this. I don't think it's right for me to go out of my way to discuss pricing. It's not beneficial for anyone who is seriously considering surgery.

You can also contact him directly. He responds really quickly to initial emails IMO, and will probably give you a more accurate pricing estimate.

Dm please

No offense, but I think you should DM me first if you want more info on this. I don't think it's right for me to go out of my way to discuss pricing. It's not beneficial for anyone who is seriously considering surgery.

You can also contact him directly. He responds really quickly to initial emails IMO, and will probably give you a more accurate pricing estimate.
I have lived as a subhuman and it will be this way for the rest of my life. I
hope pagnoni helps to @savemefromthisfate .