explain how this skinnyfat ugly average height/short mf bagged this baddie

P

pslgod3000

Iron
she dresses like a slut and her face isn’t that good but her body is bad af

just be first theory? i honestly don’t get it.

and she’s alllllllll over him too wtf read the caption

i’m over here with a sixpack, gym 5 times a week, sprints, intermittent fasting, animal based diet, no sugar no gluten, sauna, 6,1 and moneymaxxing 70 hours a week to buy an audi r8 spyder asap until i even think i have a chance with a somewhat baddie and this gollum just claps prime jb cheeks on the daily.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and nathan
JBW

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
OP what’s your phenotype and race

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
HTN face. Keep coping

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
im white too i’ve literally been called hot to my face by chicks and girls in ltr like my ig stories both selfies and shirtless. single chicks too of course.

but no supercar no cool penthouse apartment and no social media fame status halo.

fuckkkkkkk i’m stressed tf out i need to get rich now, take all the risk, then get otoplasty, then instagrammaxxx with gay ass tiktok’s and reels then i’m gonna steal every one of these stupid bluepilled gollums‘ bitches

just the way he smiles in the first slide makes me want to break his nose then take his chick in front of him.

fuck fuck fuck summer is right around the corner chicks will want to be on holiday on boats and shit FUCCCKKKKK i NEED to suck on 20 pairs of perky tits this summer or it’s over FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

stupid ugly ass smirking gollum i would have bullied this kid in school

If nothing else is taken from examples like this, it should be that just because you look good doesn't mean you are good with women

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, nathan and IvanTheSpaceBiker
she dresses like a slut and her face isn’t that good but her body is bad af

just be first theory? i honestly don’t get it.

and she’s alllllllll over him too wtf read the caption

i’m over here with a sixpack, gym 5 times a week, sprints, intermittent fasting, animal based diet, no sugar no gluten, sauna, 6,1 and moneymaxxing 70 hours a week to buy an audi r8 spyder asap until i even think i have a chance with a somewhat baddie and this gollum just claps prime jb cheeks on the daily.

He’s white

• +1
Reactions: nathan
How is it jbw if it's in first world country. She can get a white chad at the drop of a hat
most average looking ethnic women can't get white chads to commit

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
most average looking ethnic women can't get white chads to commit
She is not average maybe bot chad but most ethnic women can score a white htn if they play their cards right

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and nathan
looksmatched

what not being autistic does to a mf

looksmatched

shut up bitch it’s the cheapest supercar and good enough for status halo i’m not gonna wait until i have lambo or ferrari money i need to start balling asap