bradpittshairline

bradpittshairline

im a ass and titty lover
Eye area is bad.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, callisto, humanoidsub7 and 4 others
The first 0.00000001 millisecond I saw his face I knew he was chad and that’s what makes a face attractive

If u have to over analyse it it’s over

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, currylightskin, humanoidsub7 and 27 others
Everything

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
Eyes, jaw + maxilla are god-tier, good coloring as well.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, aesthetic beauty and basedblackpiller
IMG 20230908 182816

"Sped"

jaw,coloring

He's a classic example of attractive man what explanation do you even want lmao you have 1200 posts here and don't know the absolute basics

• +1
Reactions: nope, faithlesscel, humanoidsub7 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: nope and Deleted member 29167
if this is bad eye area to you then you should just kill yourself
yeah yeah whatever, i have a better eye area than him, his eyebrows are far away

• JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline and jflsnowdzz
if this is bad eye area to you then you should just kill yourself
probably another graycel who created new acc to shitpost... ignore him

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee and NoPainNoChick
Ethnic

Aryan

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: The_God, Lawton88, Deleted member 28774 and 4 others
S5iTQlv.jpg

why aren't you fighting in the trenches?

do you want us to list the individual features or?

its pretty obvious why he's gl lol

I'm not a tiktokcel + with that pfp = don't talk to me anymore
you literally have an orb pfp retard how can you talk about my mogger pfp like its bad retarded ass faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284 and NoPainNoChick
you literally have an orb pfp retard how can you talk about my mogger pfp like its bad retarded ass faggot
orb is the og looksmaxxer

Eye is bad but he's attractive nonetheless

He's a classic example of attractive man what explanation do you even want lmao you have 1200 posts here and don't know the absolute basics
ik I’m just tryna start shit

Eye is bad but he's attractive nonetheless
funny how its only greycels who joined in august who are saying this shit about his eye area

yea hes gl tho

• +1
Reactions: Zonar
funny how its only greycels who joined in august who are saying this shit about his eye area

yea hes gl tho
No surgeries can make u look this good which is brutal. Ur either born like this or not

its insane how u retarded you are

"the og looksmaxxer" :lul:
yh wtv bro, keep coping with that gay ass kawaii prettyboy pfp, yall hating on me because you don't understand what im saying.

+ I'm not a greycel, i kept creating accounts and they were all rejected (before august), i got tired and stopped trying to register, somehow this one got accepted.

The first 0.00000001 millisecond I saw his face I knew he was chad and that’s what makes a face attractive

If u have to over analyse it it’s over
true i think it's true what tails said, that autists do not have an inherent sense of beauty in their brain like normal people, hence the need for "explanations", like bro, no explanation is needed, you look at a face and you see that it's chad in 150 ms

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Krakowski and Iasacrko
yh wtv bro, keep coping with that gay ass kawaii prettyboy pfp, yall hating on me because you don't understand what im saying.
LOL what no way ur calling this mogger feminine, he mogs orb to oblivion. @HarrierDuBois what is this kid on about

LOL what no way ur calling this mogger feminine, he mogs orb to oblivion. @HarrierDuBois what is this kid on about
listen pal, if you wanna run some shit then im down, just know that im not a greycel.

listen pal, if you wanna run some shit then im down, just know that im not a greycel.
>first account
>grey name color
>calls attractive eye area bad because its not muh hunter eyes

not a greycel btw

>first account
>grey name color
>calls attractive eye area bad because its not muh hunter eyes

not a greycel btw
fucking hell can't you read, i said i wanted to create an account before all this tiktok bullshit happened but it got rejected, created an account again, rejected again, somehow this one got accepted.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
He does not mog the best vids and pics of Orb from a PSL pov but he definitely has more wide appeal.

He does not mog the best vids and pics of Orb from a PSL pov but he definitely has more wide appeal.
>from a psl pov he doesnt mog but he has more appeal

so he mogs?

• +1
Reactions: lightven
>from a psl pov he doesnt mog but he has more appeal

so he mogs?
Harry Styles mogs both SMV wise but gets mogged by both PSL wise. Define mogging, if you value sex as mog then go ahead, to me it's looks. Orb mogs looks wise.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Harry Styles mogs both SMV wise but gets mogged by both PSL wise. Define mogging, if you value sex as mog then go ahead, to me it's looks. Orb mogs looks wise.
do you seriously think narrow jawed orb mogs the guy in my pfp looks wise? hes literally a model

yeah, i agree, thick eyebrows.
so what are you yapping about then
First off nigga waffling how his eye area is bad, then he realised its just only eyebrows, then he realised eyebrows good tho

do you seriously think narrow jawed orb mogs the guy in my pfp looks wise? hes literally a model
What is the models name? If we compare the best pics of the model to the best pics of Orb then we can see.