Explain this guy's appeal to me

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
Several people on this forum have previously run Tinder experiment on this guy across different cities in North America/Europe. This guy slayed hard in all of them.In one experiment he got 99+ likes in 12 hours. In another he got 89 likes in 12 hours. These are easily the results that a strong white Chadlite gets on Tinder. I don't really see his appeal tbh. Don't cope by saying he's good looking or something cause he clearly isn't.

7425526C 7C10 4147 92E7 8C1F188A50EE

E1F979A3 C036 4776 8494 198B9DAD3AB7
C6AE00B1 903E 41DF 85C2 764280C578CE
DA76406F 6C08 440C AB43 07E1172720EB
5BC97B56 FAA0 430F 9EC7 DC591862AA9F
CB31FD6C CBDA 4A39 8690 6E204892BDF2

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: looksmaxxerrr, socialcel, Deleted member 4946 and 14 others
@Yellow_fever_cel @AcneScars @JustMewbrah @Biiyo03 @volcelfatcel @africancel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13511, AcneScars and Deleted member 14312
Several people on this forum have previously run Tinder experiment on this guy in the across different cities in North America and this guy slayed hard in all of them.In one experiment he got 99+ likes in 12 hours. In another he got 89 likes in 12 hours. These are easily the results that a strong white Chadlite gets on Tinder. I don't really see his appeal tbh. Don't cope by saying he's good looking or something cause he clearly isn't.

View attachment 1263737
View attachment 1263740View attachment 1263741View attachment 1263742View attachment 1263743View attachment 1263744
He’s tall and looks high t.
Also bad boy halo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxerrr, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 14274 and 12 others
Stylemaxxed, good haircut, good skin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274 and Jason Voorhees
Stylemaxxed, NTmaxxed, has nice cars, has a dog. Looks decently well groomed and looks like he takes care of himself.

Meanwhile Amnesia is still taking aspie squint frauded pics in his basement for tinder.

some people never learn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: user123456, looksmaxxerrr, ggg.tv and 34 others
exotic halo,
plus good frame and height

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxerrr, Deleted member 14274, Deleted member 14312 and 1 other person
He’s tall and looks high t.
Also bad boy halo
Do u consider 6ft to be tall? I think it might be more because of his frame and jewellery tbh

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish and Deleted member 14312
Do u consider 6ft to be tall? I think it might be more because of his frame and jewellery tbh
6ft is statistically tall in US so yea, it's where it starts
unlike what aspies say here

• +1
Reactions: Doublespeak, johncruz12345, UglyGod360 and 1 other person
We’ll his height is above average and yes good frame as well

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Several people on this forum have previously run Tinder experiment on this guy across different cities in North America and this guy slayed hard in all of them.In one experiment he got 99+ likes in 12 hours. In another he got 89 likes in 12 hours. These are easily the results that a strong white Chadlite gets on Tinder. I don't really see his appeal tbh. Don't cope by saying he's good looking or something cause he clearly isn't.

View attachment 1263737
View attachment 1263740View attachment 1263741View attachment 1263742View attachment 1263743View attachment 1263744
Where did you get these pics from

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13318
They got deleted tho

I don’t understand how people can call him ugly jfl. People on this site are so out of touch with reality, they think if your not white and don’t look like o’pery your not getting shit

• +1
Reactions: Incoming, Deleted member 14848, Deleted member 13409 and 2 others
I don’t understand how people can call him ugly jfl. People on this site are so out of touch with reality, they think if your not white and don’t look like o’pery your not getting shit
Aesthetically around average but he's dimorphic and stylrmaxxed like u said

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13409 and Deleted member 13318
Hyper NT, incredibly fashionable, looks like a normal guy, fashion and NTmaxxed maybe moneymaxx too

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxerrr, Danish_Retard, Prettyboy and 3 others
True personally I’d rather be smv maxed like the guy you posted than be a psl autist focusing on every little detail. Take for example amnesia

• +1
dunno what you’re talking about, as the results show he’s very attractive. The appeal is a lot simpler than you think, just because he doesn’t have Anglo Saxon pheno doesn’t mean he doesn’t look extremely high T. Very good jawline, eyes are above average, lips are halo, haircut is NT, tall, built, really it should make sense. Just because he looks a bit ethnic isn’t enough to say he’s ugly or even average. He has 8/10 SMV and that’s plainly obvious if you step back from PSL brainwashing for a minute. You don’t have to look like Sean O Pry to be an 8. This is what you have to look like to be an 8.

he looks like a less white version of me :feelsgah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13318, Euclidd and Jason Voorhees
Average looking but looks thugmaxxed and NT because of his clothing and decent frame

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
dunno what you’re talking about, as the results show he’s very attractive. The appeal is a lot simpler than you think, just because he doesn’t have Anglo Saxon pheno doesn’t mean he doesn’t look extremely high T. Very good jawline, eyes are above average, lips are halo, haircut is NT, tall, built, really it should make sense. Just because he looks a bit ethnic isn’t enough to say he’s ugly or even average. He has 8/10 SMV and that’s plainly obvious if you step back from PSL brainwashing for a minute. You don’t have to look like Sean O Pry to be an 8. This is what you have to look like to be an 8.

he looks like a less white version of me :feelsgah:
I knew this cope was coming. Atleast according to psl he isn't good looking. Want me to list his flaws?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: chadferguson
Average but dimorphic is already way above average. I fall into this camp myself, I have less than ideal eyes but I have a massive jaw and a huge brow and it makes me look handsome. Without those I’d be incel-lite

• +1
I knew this cope was coping. Atleast according to psl standards he isn't good looking. Want me to list his flaws?
He will (literally) get tinder matches faster than you can list each flaw. He’s got PSL flaws but on the whole he’s a good looking guy. Facially he’s 4.5-5PSL, he has a great body, he LOOKS tall, and he looks incredibly NT and fashion maxxed. “Flaws” are basically going to be you pointing out aspects of his phenotype that are non-Nordic or non-Germanic, like the UEE or big lips. Women have become more used to this phenotype and can look at him and realize subconsciously he is very good within his phenotype. He has a sort of exotic bonus he gets for that.

do you really think he’s unattractive? He isn’t, he’s just ethnic. I say that being one of the whitest people on this thread most likely so not even an Indian cope or whatever

• +1
Hyper NT, incredibly fashionable, looks like a normal guy,
This is it. I swear all the slayers I see in person are usually just tall and high T, no super insane characteristics described as "chads" here.

• +1
Reactions: prettyboyswag, St. Wristcel, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
This is it. I swear all the slayers I see in person are usually just tall and high T, no super insane characteristics described as "chads" here.
That’s because facial chads are pretty rare and tend to move in groups, like meerkats underground. Except by underground that means “in da club”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, grimy, Chadeep and 1 other person
do you really think he’s unattractive? He isn’t, he’s just ethnic. I say that being one of the whitest people on this thread most likely so not even an Indian cope or whatever
I don't think he's ugly but he is competing with white chadlites and that's a bit surprising to me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13409
Medium Ugly pill inb4 @Biggdink says Incel in Canada.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SadLivwr and Jason Voorhees
I don't think he's ugly but he is competing with white chadlites and that's a bit surprising to me
I think he’s an ethnic chadlite tbh. Just by the skin of his teeth, his assumed height and style really carry him but you underestimate how much women love big lips like he has. That’s a halo almost as big as hunterish eyes. You can’t have gay filler lips but natural ones like his are a massive halo. My lips are kind of like his and I’ve had girls say they want to kiss me because of my lips alone. So I think the lips are the big halo that bring him from the 4 PSL range into the 5 PSL or above SMV effective range. Just my theory based on experience.

those big lips are less of a halo on phenos that have them often such as black men

• +1
Only God knows, all this hyper NT or thugmaxxed shit sounds like utter bullshit to me ngl, the guy looks like a HTN ethnic at best with ok style. His appeal shouldn't logically be that high

Also I usually don't trust any tinder or OLD "experiments" cause they are usually heavily manipulated by the user to prove a point.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator, Basedprincess, one job away and 3 others
Medium Ugly pill inb4 @Biggdink says Incel in Canada.
Lol I tried a pic of fashion maxxed twink normie where you can’t even clearly see his face and he got lots of likes in a small city (I’ve posted that before)

Fashion >>>>>> face

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Basedprincess, Ryan, Chadeep and 1 other person
Only God knows, all this hyper NT or thugmaxxed shit sounds like utter bullshit to me ngl, the guy looks like a HTN ethnic at best with ok style. His appeal shouldn't logically be that high

Also I usually don't trust any tinder or OLD "experiments" cause they are usually heavily manipulated by the user to prove a point.
honestly people need to look at the quality of the matches more
this guy would get a lot of matches with beckies i guarantee you.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Chadeep and Deleted member 6273
honestly people need to look at the quality of the matches more
this guy would get a lot of matches with beckies i guarantee you.
If he’s getting that many then he’s definitely getting some top tier matches too. Once you break 10 likes a day those are usually from the Beckies, you get stacies after 10 or so a day.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and volcelfatcel
Lol I tried a pic of fashion maxxed twink normie where you can’t even clearly see his face and he got lots of likes in a small city (I’ve posted that before)

Fashion >>>>>> face
FaceApp 1628136476286

@volcelfatcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Merćer, volcelfatcel and Jason Voorhees

No not with this guy even sfcels admitted that he got matches in their tinder experiments. I'll never understand women tbh. These tinder experiments never fail to suprise me

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 6273

Many of them might have Tinder Gold.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 13409 and Jason Voorhees
I mean, hes got the fashionmaxxing sorted, plus hes 5 PSL so obvs he gonna do good
i dont believe @Preston would do that imo, besides what would he even prove?
that Just Be Looking NT is real?? Pre sure thats already there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Jason Voorhees

I can understand this guy's appeal. Looks good, stylish and exotic. Makes sense

But this guy ? He legit looks like a drug peddler or something and he doesn't even look good. German women really want to sleep with this terrorist looking nigga? Like Seriously?

8F9A68F0 1032 4993 AE7C D05A0A45EA4C

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
he got that low key high class looks

• +1
dogpill and carpill

• JFL
What's his ethnicity?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Jason Voorhees
Pakistani
He looks like uglier version of this italian rapper
Ee71646f920759ce0ed5f589efe9ee49
20210223 123147

Can't cope with the thug pill
These thugmaxxed guys slay despite being average or below average looking

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Jason Voorhees

View attachment 1263781

But this guy ? He legit looks like a drug peddler or something and he doesn't even look good. German women really want to sleep with this terrorist looking nigga? Like Seriously?

View attachment 1263780
@africancel
U cant simply jfl react to my post and not respond to it

• +1
Several people on this forum have previously run Tinder experiment on this guy across different cities in North America/Europe. This guy slayed hard in all of them.In one experiment he got 99+ likes in 12 hours. In another he got 89 likes in 12 hours. These are easily the results that a strong white Chadlite gets on Tinder. I don't really see his appeal tbh. Don't cope by saying he's good looking or something cause he clearly isn't.

View attachment 1263737
whats his ethnic background?

• +1

View attachment 1263781

View attachment 1263780
I think he looks alright his face isn't all that but I remember in the thread he was actually gymmaxxed and looked like he had a good physique unlike the guy in the OP, which can make a big difference.

If anything imo he's more exotic since his pheno is rarer. He also kinda looks like a mullato or light skin horn African imo.

• +1
I think he looks alright his face isn't all that but I remember in the thread he was actually gymmaxxed and looked like he had a good physique unlike the guy in the OP, which can make a big difference.

If anything imo he's more exotic since his pheno is rarer. He also kinda looks like a mullato or light skin horn African imo.
What makes someone exotic? I always assumed light eyes on an ethnic=exotics. The rest are deathnics

Last edited:
  • +1
What makes someone exotic? I always assumed light eyes on an ethnic=exotic . The rest are deathnics
Imo it's when a person has a decent or good pheno while simultaneously being rare, like being med in finland or sth like that or nordic in Spain.

• +1
Lifefuel for @SubhumanCurrycel

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and SubhumanCurrycel

View attachment 1263737
Hair and light skin

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and volcelfatcel