EXPLAIN THIS LOOKS THEORISTS

Thats not me
>tries to decieve one of the best flaw-tellers in this forum
keep squinting your subhuman ethnic eyes

fetal alcohol syndrom sends their regards

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy
at least 50% of the site literally thinks looks IS everything
looks is everything, but maybe the threshold is not that high. being 5/8 psl on pics (=4psl irl) is enough

looks is everything, but maybe the threshold is not that high. being 5/8 psl on pics (=4psl irl) is enough
i see way too many mismatched couples irl. there is explanation sometimes, but not always. and there is way too many times no explanation

i see way too many mismatched couples irl. there is explanation sometimes, but not always. and there is way too many times no explanation
I dont see them, 90% of dudes with foids are human tier facially.

He looks pretty decent tbh. Looksmatched

tenor.gif

YOU DONT MOG SHIT YOU UGLY ETHNIK SUBHUMAN FAGGOT

YOU MOG ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. YOU ARE WHAT EVERYONE MOGS. EVERYONE STAND NEXT TO YOU TO FEEL BETTER ABOUT THEMSELVES YOU ARE A DISGRACE THAT PEOPLE BULLY AND TORTURE FOR FUN. EVEN THIS COCKROACH MOGS YOU TO DEATH.

[Image: facts-about-cockroaches.jpg]

KILL YOURSELF UGLY DEFORMED FAGGOT

adln6eXy.gif
LMFAO!!!!! This roast deserve an award XD

They're both above average. If you're going to try and disprove looks theory you might actually want to use a guy that's actually ugly.

They're both above average. If you're going to try and disprove looks theory you might actually want to use a guy that's actually ugly.
I will disprove looks theory

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 206
I got some fire for you boyos, this is on her Instagram as well . She got his name tatted on her wrist , brought him a TV and a bed lol

Attachments

• A72A7C70-814C-4593-A644-2081949EDA17.png
    A72A7C70-814C-4593-A644-2081949EDA17.png
    635.7 KB · Views: 15
High quality good looking females exhibit less subhuman behavior and thus are not as hypergamous as becky landwhales.
Seriously though, she must have had enough of chad dick

It’s over for a large population of men. Society has gone to absolute hell. Just not good, man.

It’s over for a large population of men. Society has gone to absolute hell. Just not good, man.
brettyboy = troll alt of @Ritalincel

I got some fire for you boyos, this is on her Instagram as well . She got his name tatted on her wrist , brought him a TV and a bed lol
He mogs her

looksmatched

and he probably has a big cock @dicklet4incher