exposing the 2 main frauds (5'8 and under ppl on suicide watch)

finn899

finn899

Kraken
1. SHOE LIFTS: lets say you fraud from 5'9 to 6 foot,and you meet a girl at the club she takes interest and you go back to your place,are you really going to have sex with socks on just to keep the fraud? lets say 2 months into a relationship your never gonna go to the beach, or shower near her? you can keep up this fraud for a week max in any relationship or freinds you meet while frauding, i know you virgins who height frauds never had sex in the first place and never thought this through but rememver what i told you the secound she sees your true unfrauded frame she will leave you.

2.colored contacts: not only do you ehtnics look like clowns with colored contacts but to not cause permanet damage to eyes you are only suppose to wear them for 12 hours a day meaning you can not sleep with them,when she wakes you up one morning and sees you with brown eyes compared to usually blue/green you will look soo uncanny she will not look at you the same and thats the reality even if the contacts look natural/real which rarely they do she will see your regular eye colour eventually.

DO NOT RESPOND TO SHIT POST IF YOU ARE UNDER 5'11 YOU ARE NOT A HUMAN

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hansmoleman, Deleted member 28774, Emanuel and 3 others
Dnr I'm 182.5cm

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: shalomnigga, wayme and finn899
dnr I've had 3 ons with girls I met while wearing 1.6 inch lifts

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: wayme
dnr I've had 3 ons with girls I met while wearing 1.6 cm lifts
what does dnr mean? and obv you can pull it off one night with a drunk girl frauding only 1.6 cm lol

1. SHOE LIFTS: lets say you fraud from 5'9 to 6 foot,and you meet a girl at the club she takes interest and you go back to your place,are you really going to have sex with socks on just to keep the fraud? lets say 2 months into a relationship your never gonna go to the beach, or shower near her? you can keep up this fraud for a week max in any relationship or freinds you meet while frauding, i know you virgins who height frauds never had sex in the first place and never thought this through but rememver what i told you the secound she sees your true unfrauded frame she will leave you.

2.colored contacts: not only do you ehtnics look like clowns with colored contacts but to not cause permanet damage to eyes you are only suppose to wear them for 12 hours a day meaning you can not sleep with them,when she wakes you up one morning and sees you with brown eyes compared to usually blue/green you will look soo uncanny she will not look at you the same and thats the reality even if the contacts look natural/real which rarely they do she will see your regular eye colour eventually.
880d69

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shabby890, Emanuel, It'snotover and 5 others
1. SHOE LIFTS: lets say you fraud from 5'9 to 6 foot,
dont fraud that much
i agree

1. SHOE LIFTS: lets say you fraud from 5'9 to 6 foot,and you meet a girl at the club she takes interest and you go back to your place,are you really going to have sex with socks on just to keep the fraud?
Ask @Amnesia

• +1
Reactions: Sens
what does dnr mean? and obv you can pull it off one night with a drunk girl frauding only 1.6 cm lol
didn't read. And mb I meant inches, so 4 cm.

Contacts are for ONS not LTR who cares if she wakes up to dalit t50s punch her and drive to your house smelling of sex

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bzz, bradpittshairline, wayme and 5 others
Contacts are for ONS not LTR who cares if she wakes up to dalit t50s punch her and drive to your house smelling of sex
go jerk off to more gore videos

• JFL
Reactions: wayme, NoReedemingFeature, niqfan625 and 1 other person
im heightmaxxing ill reply to this thread in a few months when i reach 5,11 im currently 5,9 fuckkk i wanna cuss you out so bad rn just you wait im your worst nightmare

Good points.
Lifts are cope!
They fuck up athletic ability too.
Makes shit awkward when u have to take them off too

• JFL
Reactions: proxyy

DO NOT RESPOND TO SHIT POST IF YOU ARE UNDER 5'11 YOU ARE NOT A HUMAN
wow we have a sherlock holmes in here guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back