Exposure therapy to remove social anxiety?

Deleted member 15086

Deleted member 15086

Iron
Can you use exposure therapy? (Being non nt in front of strangers many times so you will not fear rejection so much.) If you do this enough rejection will not be seen as bad as it will have no negetive effects... Has anyone tried this strategy.. does it work?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22123, Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 14264 and 4 others
Won't work. Get drunk and high with friends, and then you will be NT. When you are sober, it still kinda stays with you with that friend group

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, Deleted member 7725, Deleted member 3828 and 3 others
unironically get the vax to achieve low sentience NT

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
You need to aim for positive feedback loops. Aiming to get constantly rejected will not make you more NT. You will just regress more and want to LDAR.

Rejection is bad, but it will happen.

• +1
Reactions: valhalar, Deleted member 6423, lilhorizontal32 and 1 other person
Won't work. Get drunk and high with friends, and then you will be NT. When you are sober, it still kinda stays with you with that friend group
I need to low inhibmax in order to get freinds

it worked for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15086
Really? I thought you had no friends
i don't, but when i started working i began to overcome it and now i am my usual chill self in all social situations

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
Worked a little bit for me. When I did sales I got more NT. When i game alot all day I get way .ore anxious.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15086
i don't, but when i started working i began to overcome it and now i am my usual chill self in all social situations
Might have to get a job at Morrisons

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
I need to low inhibmax in order to get freinds
mashrooms can permanantly make u low inhib..check mashroom maxing thread in best of the best

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
Nah it just makes you an addict

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pumanator and Deleted member 1476
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, FuckMyLife, Deleted member 15086 and 2 others
i cant link u that thread cuz im using this site on tv..i have bumped the thread..look in the best of best section
Nigga using looks max on TV 😂😂😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 6423 and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 6423, Deleted member 15180 and 4 others
Just hold frame bro @volcelfatcel

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Only way to permamently cure Anxiety is to nuke brain with psychedelics,other than that most things are cope,expecially exposure therapy(it can help anxiety to some degree)but you still wont experience how it is like to function normally.Still drugs are not worth it since melting your brain with drugs will either kill you or give you amnesia or even worse mental issues

Only way to permamently cure Anxiety is to nuke brain with psychedelics,other than that most things are cope,expecially exposure therapy(it can help anxiety to some degree)but you still wont experience how it is like to function normally.Still drugs are not worth it since melting your brain with drugs will either kill you or give you amnesia or even worse mental issues
mashrooms can permanantly make u low inhib..check mashroom maxing thread in best of the best
I will try other things before this as this can be dangerous.. for example some people start getting anxiety from doing too much of it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968
take propranolol

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
No, social anxiety is cope. I've had 0 inhibitions or anxiety since I've been gymmaxxed at 6'7". I can approach anyone, stare at people, talk shit, etc. Every time I try to approach a girl or a guy and start a conversation, it always goes poorly with them not continuing the conversation, talking in an uninterested tone, etc. It's your face that's the issue. If I had a 6 PSL face I would have no problems.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and ChristianChad
No, social anxiety is cope. I've had 0 inhibitions or anxiety since I've been gymmaxxed at 6'7". I can approach anyone, stare at people, talk shit, etc. Every time I try to approach a girl or a guy and start a conversation, it always goes poorly with them not continuing the conversation, talking in an uninterested tone, etc. It's your face that's the issue. If I had a 6 PSL face I would have no problems.
It is not to do with my face, my face is not that ugly, it is my social anxiety and autism. There are uglier people than me who had normal freinds.

It is not to do with my face, my face is not that ugly, it is my social anxiety and autism. There are uglier people than me who had normal freinds.
Go lift weights/take steroids then. If you can beat anyone up then you won't be scared to talk to them JFL. Being scared to talk to someone is simply fear of rejection, not having that fear because you can press them would eliminate it.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, ChristianChad and Deleted member 15086
Have you ever been intimated by a guy even at your height/weight? Asking out of interest

Getting rid of your social anxiety will hardly help. I have pretty much none but that doesn't change the fact that I have no friends

Getting rid of your social anxiety will hardly help. I have pretty much none but that doesn't change the fact that I have no friends
That is just your situation just because it happened to you doesn't mean it will to me