Reactions: vampmaxxer, Youㅤ and PseudoMaxxer
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrekguy3838, clarksonoid, mentalc3l and 2 others
you look like a girl

• +1
Reactions: ReinerGeist1
But fr can u tell me what can i at least try improve on
nothing realistically, you’re already softmaxxed.

You got money for surgery?

why spend money on surgery when you can just rape

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070, Youㅤ, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
Laser eye depigmentation

• +1
Reactions: ReinerGeist1
Bad ipd probably unfixable

Which colour would suit me
Light blue , stroma gives grayish blue usually tho so over . Still better than brown .

You got nice eyes brah. A lot of women will like them a lot. They're disarming but not deer-esque eyes. You'll be fine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070
You got nice eyes brah. A lot of women will like them a lot. They're disarming but not deer-esque eyes. You'll be fine.
Ty bro but it sounds like a sarcasm

Don’t rope. Eye area on the first pic is pretty good. Like a 7/10. Don’t do surgery bro. Not worth the risk. You can get permanently blind by eye surgery.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tsa and IQQD
Don’t rope. Eye area on the first pic is pretty good. Like a 7/10. Don’t do surgery bro. Not worth the risk. You can get permanently blind by eye surgery.
Thank you bro the second picture was after i had washed my face its all wet my eyebrows look thin and eyes really sleepy cuz i woke up like 5 before the pic

• +1
Reactions: KermitFace
What can i improve on?
Eyebrows
Eyelashes)

• +1
Reactions: KermitFace
What can i improve on?
Eyebrows
Eyelashes)
Hmm, if you’re eyes look like the first pic fr, then I wouldn’t change anything honestly. If they look more like the second clip, then I would recommend shaping them with an eyebrow razor and also grow thicker eyebrows. And then you can always ice under your eyes, can’t really see If u have eye bags but it’s still good to do it.

Hmm, if you’re eyes look like the first pic fr, then I wouldn’t change anything honestly. If they look more like the second clip, then I would recommend shaping them with an eyebrow razor and also grow thicker eyebrows. And then you can always ice under your eyes, can’t really see If u have eye bags but it’s still good to do it.
In my opinion my eyebrows are good thickness level, its just the lighting and my face was full wet so its thin imo.
No i have no eyebags

Ty anyways

In my opinion my eyebrows are good thickness level, its just the lighting and my face was full wet so its thin imo.
No i have no eyebags

Ty anyways
Aight, very good then.

if you dont like eyelash length and eyebrow thickness use oral minoxidil based on @appealmaxxed's thread but do your research about it beforehand. Cant do nothing more im afraid

Awful eye area, its over

I use careprost eye cream from skinorac