Eye area is cope ngl and really doesn’t matter as foids find all eyes attarctive

Depends.. Are you willing to arabmaxx and use eyeliner?

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
Nigga use someone with a shitty reccesed jaw and good eye area not a normie jaw
I don't know anyone, Lucky Blue Smith is a little recessed, but he has a wide jaw

• Woah
I don't know anyone, Lucky Blue Smith is a little recessed, but he has a wide jaw
lucky blue smith also has god tier pheno and coloring with slayer eye area and good jaw from front that make up for being slightly reccesed

• +1
Reactions: whitegymmax
EVERYTHING MATTERS IN 2024

only flaw being Undereye support
This is like saying I have ideal Jaw, only failo being recessed mandible. JFL at You

• Woah
Nigga how are you comparing a reccesed mandible to Undereye support retard
if you got bad “undereye support”, you most likely have recessed infra orbital bones. It’s the exact same thing. No such thing as ideal eyes with “bad under eyes” JFL at you coping

• Woah
if you got bad “undereye support”, you most likely have recessed infra orbital bones. It’s the exact same thing. No such thing as ideal eyes with “bad under eyes” JFL at you coping
Lima has dogshit under eyes as well

Jfl at you

Lima has dogshit under eyes as well

Jfl at you
No she has a visible Aegyo Sal. Pointless arguing with you new Niggas, you don’t know any of the terms you’re using smh

No she has a visible Aegyo Sal. Pointless arguing with you new Niggas, you don’t know any of the terms you’re using smh
She has visable sceral show which is a prime example of reccesed infras fucking retard

The variance for what foids find attractive in eyes is way larger then in jaw
this

the only part i disagree with is
No foid is gonna find a reccesed narrrow jaw attractive
a lot of them are fine with narrow jaws, recession is a no go though

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
I like my eye area. My lashes have grown longer too pretty nice

Not cope, biggest curry failo

My jaw is better then average it’s just kinda rounded cause of my slanted ramus
Roundness of the jaw has little to do with the inclination of the ramus (e.g. Gandy)

I’m sorry man eyes really dont fucking matter I just learned this I have giga narrow ideal psl eyes with only flaw being Undereye support yet get no compliments or IOS from women

Lower third is law, my lower third is slanted which means over
Dnr