Eye area

B

bingustik

Iron
Is it over for my eye area? low quality but thought it looks decent enough

might also get contact lenses soon to lighter my eye color, current eye color is dark blue-grayish

Attachments

• IMG_7340.jpeg
    IMG_7340.jpeg
    92.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lyxguxx, Aero and marek937
cant see shit+frauded

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Clqs, silencio and 4 others
not frauded u bum
photo frauders need insta ban. room temperature iq tard. Wtf would you take blurry photo and specific angle and crop it and ask about its over?

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, k99, marek937 and 2 others
photo frauders need insta ban. room temperature iq tard. Wtf would you take blurry photo and specific angle and crop it and ask about its over?
nga this is from the front its not fucking frauded, i took the pic from my eye level

• +1
Reactions: Lyxguxx
he just felt he looked good and fishing for validation

• +1
Reactions: ketamin
as much as i like validation i wouldnt fraud for that shit jfl
liar and a faggot. You could have only been one bruh but u had to be both

• JFL
Reactions: operator_no4
as much as i like validation i wouldnt fraud for that shit jfl
post a frontal mirror selfie pic with inverted image to see what you really look like to others and post it then i'll be happy to rate ur eye area and no crop ofc

• +1
Reactions: bingustik
post a frontal mirror selfie pic with inverted image to see what you really look like to others and post it then i'll be happy to rate ur eye area and no crop ofc
ill crop out my lower third cus im fat as hell rn but when i get a pic ill reply to this thread

• +1

• +1
also i meant the quality of the photo u retard😭
Calling me a retard when you post a picture of an eye area that is clearly not bad and fishing for validation.

Calling me a retard when you post a picture of an eye area that is clearly not bad and fishing for validation.
jus wanted to know if its over gng its not that deep

• +1

Attachments

• IMG_7349.jpeg
    IMG_7349.jpeg
    492.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7350.jpeg
    IMG_7350.jpeg
    109.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
doesent look bad at all, whats up with the angle? seems like you wanna fraud UEE and CT

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
doesent look bad at all, whats up with the angle? seems like you wanna fraud UEE and CT
idk man took it from eye level can take it from other angles tho jus lmk

• +1
Reactions: Lyxguxx and lowiqNormie
u're angle frauding a bit you need to not tilt your head down and tkae the pic at eye height anyway i can tell it's high mtnish/low htn max

• +1
Reactions: bingustik
negative hooding in the unfrauded pic, you look autistic ngl