Eye changes diary

Just let me be handsome and live with Julie and you can have your cake and eat it too.

You can harass me and do what you want, if I violate this. Deal?

take mushrooms asap

One was disturbed by how cruel the Jew is, one sought a cigarette to mull over this. One suspected some kind of lacing with medications. One has to wait and see if this is true. Probably is so, otherwise why would people have been Anti Semitic throughout history and claimed poisoning of wells? All these things would not have happened without reasons...

So

Previously 11:20 am, March 1 2024, Friday
3989204_IMG_20240301_1311452.jpg

Now, 3:20 pm (4 hour difference)
IMG 20240301 1523262

After waking up from t3
3989175_IMG_20240301_1220262.jpg

Now
3989310_IMG_20240301_1523262.jpg

Saving money to travel to Iceland.

11:13 am, Saturday, March 2, 2024

IMG 20240302 1111532

IMG 20240302 1112522

You realize anyone can find this thread from google

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho
I'm a reasonable guy. Just give me a couple of dollars and the linorma t3 pills and we can all be happy. I'm a reasonable guy.

A couple of million dollars for my Looksmaxxing. You'll have no worries.

Just some cash outside my house, in the morning.

Wtf is this schizo rambling nigga ?

• +1
Reactions: AySab and smoth
Wtf is this schizo rambling nigga ?

Maybe we can discuss this with the tourists in Marina Bay Sands?

Perhaps you have nothing to worry about?

Or do we want to play it safe and just do what needs to be done?

Hey, the choice is yours.

@smoth join us at Marina Bay Sands brah. The Gentiles are all very friendly and lovely here. We'll have a great time.

im caucasian

Yeah that's nice, I see alot of your people here. You'll fit right in. Maybe we can hook you up with some of the local girls. Many such cases. Everywhere.

I'll let you have some time to think about this.

A few millions is just peanuts for all the banks you own.

Despite all the humiliation and torture of me, I just want you to know that I'm a perfectly reasonable guy.

You play nice, I play nice. We'll have no problems. And I can start a family with Julie.

Despite all the humiliation and torture of me, I just want you to know that I'm a perfectly reasonable guy.

You play nice, I play nice. We'll have no problems. And I can start a family with Julie.

I'm just trying to make you happy in all honesty.

You can go hard on me, if I break our contract.

We can choose not to have any antagonism if you don't want to. Why not bribe your enemy, so that he listens to you? Why make things unnecessarily difficult for yourself?

You have a week peace treaty. I quietly get my water and food without talking to anyone.

You don't start showing your bullshit again.

Yesterday, Saturday, March 2
3990889_IMG_20240302_1112522.jpg

Today, Sunday, March 3
IMG 20240303 1652132

My left eye seems to start to becoming lazier. I need to spend 5 hours everyday looking at things to slow or hopefully reverse the process of my left getting even more misaligned. I noticed the thyroid issues exacerbated it.

Yesterday

IMG 20240303 1652132

Today

IMG 20240303 1650082

Travis Bickle internal monologue

• +1
Reactions: AySab
Yesterday 4 pm

IMG 20240304 1609062

Now, after 10 hours, 2 am

IMG 20240305 0210492

Prophecy says someone got upset out of feeling inferiority complex.

I suspect, this guy has natural hyper-thyroid, fast metabolism, his eyes are way too tight. All his years of growing up affected his eyes.

He's also very, very, skinny.

Hyper-thyroid, extremely strained back eyes

YEOLO_IKEA_SINGLISH.jpg

He talks like a woman too.

Highly social/gossipy/judgemental.

Don't know if high t3 affects his testosterone.

t3 needs to be shifted slightly towards hyper. Not at the extreme end of hyper spectrum.

If t3 is appreciably higher, you will put on less weight but have sugar crashes.(but you can eat a shit tonne of carbs and get away with it)

What you need to look out for is increased libido. If whatever medications you are taking decreases your libido, you should discontinue it.

The only time high libido is bad is if you get acromegaly.

t3 needs to be shifted slightly towards hyper. Not at the extreme end of hyper spectrum.

If t3 is appreciably higher, you will put on less weight but have sugar crashes.(but you can eat a shit tonne of carbs and get away with it)

What you need to look out for is increased libido. If whatever medications you are taking decreases your libido, you should discontinue it.

The only time high libido is bad is if you get acromegaly.

Oh wait, Acromegaly is too high growth hormone not testosterone.

I would suggest starting with other softmaxxes than t3 pills

for example hygiene, this will help you more

This poor, hideous, incel has a great personality, friendly to everyone.

Yet after all these friends he's made, not a single girlfriend.

I received Prophecy that I won't be getting any t3 pills.

It's the disgusting Jewish behaviour that thinks, "if he doesn't tell people about us, it's his problem, we will continue to hurt him". That time has, long expired.

The safety plan is to get as many friends as possible. And do everything I can to secure that.

Malaysia seems like a good option to try and get t3 tablets.

Ima rape you lil nigga

I have like this exceptional ability to talk to people because of my high intelligence.

That whole socializing with people thing, that's really good. Human capital is the biggest asset in the world. More valuable than money.

And you should take a genuine interest in people anyways.

God said that there was some kind of poisoning at Boon Keng, drink shop.

Should have never trusted my mother out of love for her.

I have never seen anything as perverted as Chabad Judaism, that turns parents against their children.

Wtf is this thread

• +1
Reactions: AySab
Prophecy confirms something was indeed added on my food and water supply.