Reactions: Deleted member 399
nice contact lenses, completly legit, it doesnt look fake at all

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
He still looks like utter shit.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 39, Michael Myers and 4 others
eye color change could be useful if you are white already, white with light eyes>white with dark eyes, on ethnics it usually looks uncanny and you can "feel" the pajeetness anyway behind the fake eyes

nice contact lenses, completly legit, it doesnt look fake at all
It doesn’t look fake to me

Contacts are legit for ethnics. 1-2 psl pointd addition. I will use it for my phillipines trip

He looks subhuman, stop the cope.
My brain is giving me the urge to uppercut this fag but I know its just because he's ugly :lul: brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Angel and Deleted member 399
1-2 psl pointd addition
holy shit 1-2 psl addition? You're telling me that I could be close to 6psl if I just wear contacts? jfl
That's cope but I was thinking of getting colored contact lenses anyway. I wear daily disposable contacts rn so I just need to find a brand with colors. Dailies look pretty good and even have accentuated limbal rings

He’s self loathing trying to brighten up the picture to look more white

Yes he does, JFL.
Sorry but why exactly does this guy look bad? Is it simply because he's ethnic? To me, he has good facial harmony (balance of the thirds), limited upper eyelid exposure, good philtrum to chin ratio. His only deficiency is softness of his jawline.

Sorry but why exactly does this guy look bad? Is it simply because he's ethnic? To me, he has good facial harmony (balance of the thirds), limited upper eyelid exposure, good philtrum to chin ratio. His only deficiency is softness of his jawline.
he lacks facial definition & seems to have a very small skull.
It's not a bad starting point if he was to surgerymaxx imo.

he lacks facial definition & seems to have a very small skull.
It's not a bad starting point if he was to surgerymaxx imo.
makes sense.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
holy shit 1-2 psl addition? You're telling me that I could be close to 6psl if I just wear contacts? jfl
That's cope but I was thinking of getting colored contact lenses anyway. I wear daily disposable contacts rn so I just need to find a brand with colors. Dailies look pretty good and even have accentuated limbal rings
Colored eyew are ridiculous they ma you look way better

Negative canthal tilt, bad facial structure, bad lower third etc...

No eyes for your curry

Nct solved with color, wow

• Hmm...
Reactions: Slayercel and Alexanderr