Eye color change surgery looks horrible.

synock21

synock21

DM open for personal advice
Just recently was at a grocery store and saw an indian women with robotic blue eye color. Could 110 percent see she got it. It looks like it was painted on.

Never get eyesurgery if it looks unnatural, and never get blue. Get a natural color like hazel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sudanguy, rubberduck, 5.5psl and 1 other person
my sister has the most mogger hazel blue eyes ive seen and i got cuck light green eyes although could be worse... could have gotten shit brown

Just recently was at a grocery store and saw an indian women with robotic blue eye color. Could 110 percent see she got it. It looks like it was painted on.

View attachment 2639080
Never get eyesurgery if it looks unnatural, and never get blue. Get a natural color like hazel.
that's keratopigmentation, of course it looks trash

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
my sister has the most mogger hazel blue eyes ive seen and i got cuck light green eyes although could be worse... could have gotten shit brown
if you got t50 like me you would have atleast been able to cope with the dark triad…

• Hmm...
Reactions: smoth and User28823
laser eye depigmentation is arguably worse. it leaves behind a crappy color
No, not really.
Ketaropigmentation definitely does look the worst since they're literally tattooing color on your iris.
Maybe you don't like it because it could leave a blue-greyish color behind but it looks 100% natural compared to the other methods.

View attachment 2639080
99.9% chance she was just wearing cheap contacts.

You people see some random person who looks unusual and you insist that they got some obscure surgical procedure. Go outside. Normies wear contacts.