Eyebrowmaxxing - Peppermint oil, castor oil, foam minoxidil, dermarolling

Deleted member 5892

Deleted member 5892

Requested ban, I'll be back soon
I still haven't decided which stuff to buy to make my eyebrows thicker. I have a 100$ budget, don't wanna spend too much bc saving for surgeries.
Peppermint oil- Is it legit ? Cope ? Are there any bad side effects (collagen, etc). I've heard you shouldn't put it directly on your eyebrpws, is it true?
Castor oil- legit or cope?
Foam Minoxidil- Does it really "RAPE collagen" or is it a meme?
Dermaroller- Is it dangerous ? Worth it?

I'm trying to find a way to lower them. What would you buy if you had 100$ ?

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Deleted member 2227, PenileFacialSurgery and 1 other person
Minox is best and not cope

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, I'mme, Deleted member 1849 and 1 other person
latisse and minoxidil are only two proven things that work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
But peppermint oil is a vasodilator, shouldn't it work like just like minoxidil ?

Thx but how to prevent collagen rape?
yeah there are studies that say it works simliar to minoxidil, id suggest you try it and find out. Peppermint oil is cheap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5892
peppermint oil JFL sounds like nonsense to me

• +1
Reactions: I'mme and Deleted member 6401
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Trash thread

A31C6A54 073C 4422 B3BB E342CF6812DB

• +1
Reactions: I'mme
Whats is ur fucking point ? Answering a thread from almost a month ago
Ahh yes, because after 1 month exactly, You aren’t allowed to reply.

Not like I searched Dermarolling in the search bar and found a shit thread

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Ahh yes, because after 1 month exactly, You aren’t allowed to reply.

Not like I searched Dermarolling in the search bar and found a shit thread
Wow, what a well made high IQ argument "shit thread". A thread that was made to acquire unclear looksmaxing knowledge is not a "shit thread", it's just you know... a normal thread. It's not a matter of being allowed to reply, it's a matter of being stupid enough to reply to a 1 month thread.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, Deleted member 2227 and Saturn
Wow, what a well made high IQ argument "shit thread". A thread that was made to acquire unclear looksmaxing knowledge is not a "shit thread", it's just you know... a normal thread. It's not a matter of being allowed to reply, it's a matter of being stupid enough to reply to a 1 month thread.
Why would I argue with someone who has the IQ of a 3 year old?

Maybe read the picture.

Shit thread.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
If your eyebrows aren’t black naturally, dying them a shade darker can make a world of a difference

Why would I argue with someone who has the IQ of a 3 year old?

Maybe read the picture.

Shit thread.
lol I've been tested professionally on the WAIS IV I know very well my IQ. And why would I argue with someone
who thinks he can "take control over the world and become dark triad by reading a book"?
And now...I'm going to say it very slowly just to make sure you understand OK??
I HAVE READ THE PICTURE, BUT IT DOES NOT PROVE YOUR POINT THAT THIS IS A SHIT THREAD. A SHIT THREAD IS AN IRRELEVANT THREAD, BUT THIS THREAD IS RELEVANT FOR ME SINCE LEGIT METHODS OF GROWING EYEBROWS ARE UNCLEAR AND EYEBROWMAXING THEORIES AREN'T RIGOROUS. MY QUESTION WAS RELEVANT. ARE YOU AWARE THAT SOME PEOPLE HAVE EXPERIENCED BOTH POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE EXPERIENCES WITH PEPPERMINT OIL?? WELL THIS THREAD SERVES THE PURPOSE TO ACQUIRE MORE DATA ON THIS, YOU EVEN PROVIDED DATA YOURSELF WITH YOUR PIC WHICH PROVES THAT MY THREAD IS RELEVANT.
Now gtfo of here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and randomvanish
lol I've been tested professionally on the WAIS IV I know very well my IQ. And why would I argue with someone
who thinks he can "take control over the world and become dark triad by reading a book"?
I HAVE READ THE PICTURE, BUT IT DOES NOT PROVE YOUR POINT THAT THIS IS A SHIT THREAD. A SHIT THREAD IS AN IRRELEVANT THREAD, BUT THIS THREAD IS RELEVANT FOR ME SINCE LEGIT METHODS OF GROWING EYEBROWS ARE UNCLEAR AND EYEBROWMAXING THEORIES AREN'T RIGOROUS. MY QUESTION WAS RELEVANT. ARE YOU AWARE THAT SOME PEOPLE HAVE EXPERIENCED BOTH POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE EXPERIENCES WITH PEPPERMINT OIL?? WELL THIS THREAD SERVES THE PURPOSE TO ACQUIRE MORE DATA ON THIS, YOU EVEN PROVIDED DATA YOURSELF WITH YOUR PIC WHICH PROVES THAT MY THREAD IS RELEVANT.
Now gtfo of here
lol didn’t read.

BF16AC2E 834B 4A61 BE5A 15DEC668B852

DD5E5958 5C45 4807 AF95 6F69958D2234

• JFL
Reactions: ThreadMatters and Deleted member 2227
Of course, because you have no argument, you hide yourself from the truth. It's what stupid people do.
Now gtfo of here

• JFL
Now gtfo of here
I'm not even angry at you anymore, now that I know that you are in fact stupid. Your brain just isn't very efficient.

Mathematical proof that my thread is not a shit thread:

1. You claimed that my thread was a "shit thread"
2. A shit thread is an irrelevant thread
A relevant looksmaxing question (here, a question about eyebrowmaxing) exists in order to gather more information about
the methods, the myths and the veracity of the statements which surround the initial subject (eyebrowmaxing). Your
first comment was an answer to my question, your answered aimed to demystify the use of peppermint oil, so this is
useful information in response to my question. If a question sparks an answer which provides useful information, then
by definition the question is relevant. But you would've known this if you weren't an idiot.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, ThreadMatters, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
I'm not even angry at you anymore, now that I know that you are in fact stupid. Your brain just isn't very efficient.

A relevant looksmaxing question (here, a question about eyebrowmaxing) exists in order to gather more information about
the methods, the myths and the veracity of the statements which surround the initial subject (eyebrowmaxing). Your
first comment was an answer to my question, your answered aimed to demystify the use of peppermint oil, so this is
useful information in response to my question. If a question sparks an answer which provides useful information, then
by definition the question is relevant. But you would've known this if you weren't an idiot.

Wait....Wait? You're the one who said I had the IQ of a 3 year old? YOU?? Posting back my own replies...how old are you?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, Deleted member 2227 and randomvanish
Minox is working, but devastatingly slow for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and PenileFacialSurgery
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and DianabolDownie
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and PenileFacialSurgery
Now gtfo of here

are you out of mushrooms bro ? you argue with everyone who has high iq.

• JFL
Minox doesn’t rape collagen

• +1
Reactions: Salludon, Deleted member 6272 and Deleted member 5892
are you out of mushrooms bro ? you argue with everyone who has high iq.

I don't understand, is it sarcastic? He's the only one I have ever argued with on this site. And he doesn't have a high IQ, he makes so many reasoning flaws

I don't understand, is it sarcastic? He's the only one I have ever argued with on this site. And he doesn't have a high IQ, he makes so many reasoning flaws
i was referring @PenileFacialSurgery .
He was posting bs posts frequently and trying to argue with people. The high iq here is you.
"BRB ACIDFACING" was in his profile big LOL.
Probably a drug abuser low iq person.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 5892
He was posting bs posts frequently and trying to argue with people. The high iq here is you.
Low IQ post.
Nonexistent IQ.

• JFL
Reactions: randomvanish
Sorry, I only looked at the content of the post you answered to, thanks for backing me up. Whenever I have a valid argument, he answers "didn't read lol", very frustrating

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, athnico and randomvanish
Sorry, I only looked at the content of the post you answered to, thanks for backing me up. Whenever I have a valid argument, he answers "didn't read lol", very frustrating
ignore him, really a low iq one.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, athnico and Deleted member 5892
Low IQ post.

Nonexistent IQ.
I already told you that I've already had an IQ test, so now stop using the term IQ and if you think I'm stupid, use the term "intelligence" at least.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and athnico
I already told you that I've already had an IQ test, so now stop using the term IQ and if you think I'm stupid, use the term "intelligence" at least.
Ꭵ ᗩᒪᖇᗴᗩᗪƳ 丅ᗝᒪᗪ Ƴᗝᑌ 丅ᕼᗩ丅 Ꭵ'ᐯᗴ ᗩᒪᖇᗴᗩᗪƳ ᕼᗩᗪ ᗩᑎ ᎥɊ 丅ᗴᔕ丅, ᔕᗝ ᑎᗝᗯ ᔕ丅ᗝᑭ ᑌᔕᎥᑎǤ 丅ᕼᗴ 丅ᗴᖇᗰ ᎥɊ ᗩᑎᗪ Ꭵᖴ Ƴᗝᑌ 丅ᕼᎥᑎᛕ Ꭵ'ᗰ ᔕ丅ᑌᑭᎥᗪ, ᑌᔕᗴ 丅ᕼᗴ 丅ᗴᖇᗰ "Ꭵᑎ丅ᗴᒪᒪᎥǤᗴᑎᑕᗴ" ᗩ丅 ᒪᗴᗩᔕ丅.
ignore him, really a low iq one.
Says the one who follows me around like the abused beat Stockholm syndrome dog you are.

Cry for me.

AF7E9341 36B1 4794 BF73 B95B3B74EEE2

• Ugh..
Reactions: randomvanish