Eyebrows growth, will update

IWantToMax

IWantToMax

I'm getting to 99.99% tier
I want to thicken my eyebrows, as they are not thick enough.

I've been using castor oil + argan oil everyday for 2 years, they definitely improved a little, but not as much as I desired.

Today I made an eyebrow paste out of:
-Onion juice
-Coffee powder
-Olive oil
-Castor Oil
-Argan oil

That should last me like a year, I'm going to put it on overnight everyday, and will eventually update you with results.

IMG 20200206 102858

Enjoy the massive amount of bacteria and fungus that are gonna grow in there over that time span.

• +1
Reactions: Chadius, Griffith, DutchPrettyBoy and 1 other person
Enjoy the massive amount of bacteria and fungus that are gonna grow in there over that time span.
How would you prevent that jfl

How would you prevent that jfl
At home? You couldn't.
Also, that paste is going to do fuck all in terms of hair growth- the oil might help the condition of the hairs which will make them look thicker but thats all.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
At home? You couldn't.
Also, that paste is going to do fuck all in terms of hair growth- the oil might help the condition of the hairs which will make them look thicker but thats all.
Onion juice and coffee powder actually help hair grow

Onion juice and coffee powder actually help hair grow
AFAIK, the onion thing is from a single small study on alopecia areata patients, there's not been any other evidence to support its efficacy (please, correct me if I'm wrong though).
Trust me, if it was as easy as onion and coffee, we wouldn't be spending the obscene amounts of time, effort, and money to formulate products that help with hair growth that we are currently spending. At the end of the day, cosmetic and pharmaceutical companies want to make money- do you really think they'd be putting billions into research if they could just use this kind of thing?

• +1
Reactions: Griffith and IWantToMax
AFAIK, the onion thing is from a single small study on alopecia areata patients, there's not been any other evidence to support its efficacy (please, correct me if I'm wrong though).
Trust me, if it was as easy as onion and coffee, we wouldn't be spending the obscene amounts of time, effort, and money to formulate products that help with hair growth that we are currently spending. At the end of the day, cosmetic and pharmaceutical companies want to make money- do you really think they'd be putting billions into research if they could just use this kind of thing?
Well, pretty much all studies of that kind I've seen are done on people Suffering alopecia.
They suggest those things might help with hair growth, why not try it out?

Well, pretty much all studies of that kind I've seen are done on people Suffering alopecia.
They suggest those things might help with hair growth, why not try it out?
Try it out by all means, just be aware that
a) onion juice can be irritating as all shit to the skin so watch out for any dermatitis
b) there is very little evidence that this kind of thing works
c) that paste is a perfect route to some sort of infection
d) brow gels/pencils are massively easy to use and can help in the mean time while you're experimenting with all of this other shit.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and IWantToMax
you're gonna be better off with using a solution of pure caffeine in water. I get my caffeine for really cheap, like 10usd for 125grams that's alot of caffeine.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
Try it out by all means, just be aware that
a) onion juice can be irritating as all shit to the skin so watch out for any dermatitis
b) there is very little evidence that this kind of thing works
c) that paste is a perfect route to some sort of infection
d) brow gels/pencils are massively easy to use and can help in the mean time while you're experimenting with all of this other shit.
Thanks man will keep that in mind
you're gonna be better off with using a solution of pure caffeine in water. I get my caffeine for really cheap, like 10usd for 125grams that's alot of caffeine.
Apparently that's illegal in Italy,

• So Sad
Reactions: sloopnoob
Apparently that's illegal in Italy,
and I'm here overdosing and nearly dying on my cheap abundant supply of caffeine. It's so cheap I use it to absorb the oil from my hair to making it look less greasy when I'm out of talcum to that stuff

• JFL
and I'm here overdosing and nearly dying on my cheap abundant supply of caffeine. It's so cheap I use it to absorb the oil from my hair to making it look less greasy when I'm out of talcum to that stuff
I could get pills and crush them though, I can find pills only

• +1
I could get pills and crush them though, I can find pills only
yeah but they do have fillers, maybe try getting capsules they might have just the pure stuff inside

• So Sad
Bro stop coping just use an eyebrow pencil none can tell...

Also jfl at you storing that stuff for one year.

Be thankful if that putrid substance doesn't infect your eyes

• JFL
Bro i just use an eyebrow pencil none can tell...

Also jfl at you storing that stuff for one year.

Be thsbksfulbif that putrid substance doesn't infect your eye
I live with my Parents, what would they think if they found eyebrow pencils in my closet JFL

castor oil should be enough really

and try not to let caffeine get anywhere near the eye area. caffeine applied topically causes fat cells to burn/migrate to another place

• +1
and try not to let caffeine get anywhere near the eye area. caffeine applied topically causes fat cells to burn/migrate to another place
damn, bye bye hooding

• +1
Holy fuck thanks for letting me know jfl

• +1
I live with my Parents, what would they think if they found eyebrow pencils in my closet JFL
Nigga you say you can't jelq because of your parents now you can't have an eyebrow pencil either. Are you sure these are not just excuses?

I don't think it's something difficult to hide but well you're the one who knows your privacy or likelihood of being found out. I only said what I do or would do.

Nigga you say you can't jelq because of your parents now you can't have an eyebrow pencil either. Are you sure these are not just excuses?

I don't think it's something difficult to hide but well you're the one who knows your privacy or likelihood of being found out. I only said what I do or would do.
Well, I spend hours doing looksmaxing routines, those are not excuses.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII