Eyehoodmaxxing (legit & no cope version) [PART 1]

irrumator praetor

irrumator praetor

Lifting so I can crack nigger and jew skulls
Alr fags from my previous thread on this we concluded u wanna stack: retinol (apply separately) volufiline w/carrier oil + dermarolling + apply fillers topically during dermarolling + apply HA topically while dermarolling + other packed in peptides for skin thickening or tightening or whatever the fuck and collagenmaxxing.

Theory is, collagen maxxing (and sleep among other obvious things) specifically in the fat pads area contributes to plumping up of the area back to its genetic baseline or above. Volufiline is coming in 2 days, compounded by a local pharmacy and jam packed with peptides I didn't give a fuck to read about + HA. Only thing left is buying actual fillers to perform at-home microfusion but thats gonna be a separate pic. I got my baseline pic for the fat pads + lips cuz tbqh I wanna see the significance of it in lip maxxing as well. Niggers never mention it in threads and TBQH foids really fucking love it so fuck foids I will rape every single one of them after I get the lipmax results, fucking sluts. Didn't spare my eyebrows either, im also currently using oral + topical minox on basically the entire area of the face where there is any hair, so I will wait for the rough beginning period to end and then reintroduce topical later as it has alcohol to see if I can get giga response. Its gonna be a 3 in 1 progress thread buddy boyos cuz I thought about fucking everything + put that shit on my hairline and scalp straight up. 4 in 1 for the sake of science and you niggas, scalps packed with oral dut and RU58841 as well.

This is how it's gonna be:
-Before and after of UEE exposure with retinol, then with volufiline + HA + other peptides, then separately with fillers aka at home microfusion

-Before and after of lipmaxxing with retinol, then with volufiline + HA + other peptides, not gonna do microfusion on those fuckers tho I ain't gay like that nigga

-Before and after of topical and oral minox beard + eyebrow + hairline and density progress combined with retinol for hyper response to the minoxidil

Every progress pic will be at 1 month, 3 and then 6 months.

As close to a study you will get on this shitty useless site and guess what, the most useful thread on this forum will fucking get 20 viewers max and then 3 reacts and no pin cuz the fucking mods hate me (and the FBI)

Started putting some weaker retinoid think it's like 1% on the fat pad and undereye (ik its gonna flake like hell but idfc also I definitely tried to avoid getting too close in order to avoid dry eyes etc) and took a smaller point of it and put it on the lips as well, put aloe vera gel as moisturizer to follow it up. Expecting huge flaking tomorrow tho.

In a few days I start with volufiline and the filler shit I will do after literally everything else settles cuz im a bit reluctant to do that. Would be interesting and for science tho tbqh.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: looksmidder, AryanChadification, nigger42069 and 8 others
Almond eyes are superior.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: It'snotover, Shrekguy3838 and blendmaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Deleted member 55345
You are such a legend maan!

All foidss will suckk our darkktraidd eyebfowss includingg outr WOMAA- no i mean high prettyboy lipss!!

ASCENDING HEREE WEE COMEE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and irrumator praetor
Waiting for results, Tag me.

And respect for being a real looksmaxxer.

• +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor
almond eyes doesnt mean no hooding lol
"Hooded eyes" usually refers to this type. It's a cope for Nord pigs usually.

When in reality almond eyes mog them to oblivion

does doing this increase results even further in the area applied, as opposed to just using oral?
probably not a lot but I do it anyways thanks to ur advice G. I just wanna go nuclear (like everytime) and ascend til June for college while i rip my follicles out to studymax for the tests

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
probably not a lot but I do it anyways thanks to ur advice G. I just wanna go nuclear (like everytime) and ascend til June for college while i rip my follicles out to studymax for the tests
it could tbh apparently

• +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor
Alr fags from my previous thread on this we concluded u wanna stack: retinol (apply separately) volufiline w/carrier oil + dermarolling + apply fillers topically during dermarolling + apply HA topically while dermarolling + other packed in peptides for skin thickening or tightening or whatever the fuck and collagenmaxxing.

Theory is, collagen maxxing (and sleep among other obvious things) specifically in the fat pads area contributes to plumping up of the area back to its genetic baseline or above. Volufiline is coming in 2 days, compounded by a local pharmacy and jam packed with peptides I didn't give a fuck to read about + HA. Only thing left is buying actual fillers to perform at-home microfusion but thats gonna be a separate pic. I got my baseline pic for the fat pads + lips cuz tbqh I wanna see the significance of it in lip maxxing as well. Niggers never mention it in threads and TBQH foids really fucking love it so fuck foids I will rape every single one of them after I get the lipmax results, fucking sluts. Didn't spare my eyebrows either, im also currently using oral + topical minox on basically the entire area of the face where there is any hair, so I will wait for the rough beginning period to end and then reintroduce topical later as it has alcohol to see if I can get giga response. Its gonna be a 3 in 1 progress thread buddy boyos cuz I thought about fucking everything + put that shit on my hairline and scalp straight up. 4 in 1 for the sake of science and you niggas, scalps packed with oral dut and RU58841 as well.

This is how it's gonna be:
-Before and after of UEE exposure with retinol, then with volufiline + HA + other peptides, then separately with fillers aka at home microfusion

-Before and after of lipmaxxing with retinol, then with volufiline + HA + other peptides, not gonna do microfusion on those fuckers tho I ain't gay like that nigga

-Before and after of topical and oral minox beard + eyebrow + hairline and density progress combined with retinol for hyper response to the minoxidil

Every progress pic will be at 1 month, 3 and then 6 months.

As close to a study you will get on this shitty useless site and guess what, the most useful thread on this forum will fucking get 20 viewers max and then 3 reacts and no pin cuz the fucking mods hate me (and the FBI)

Started putting some weaker retinoid think it's like 1% on the fat pad and undereye (ik its gonna flake like hell but idfc also I definitely tried to avoid getting too close in order to avoid dry eyes etc) and took a smaller point of it and put it on the lips as well, put aloe vera gel as moisturizer to follow it up. Expecting huge flaking tomorrow tho.

In a few days I start with volufiline and the filler shit I will do after literally everything else settles cuz im a bit reluctant to do that. Would be interesting and for science tho tbqh.
Why does nobody give you rep

• +1
Reactions: coispet and irrumator praetor
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252
please tag

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and irrumator praetor
alr fags closing in on 1 month

So what are the results?
alr so before i make the 2nd thread and send the pics imma just say volufiline was great on the lips and made maybe a slight change in the undereyes but for the fat pads it didn't do much. Tbqh probably because i put a little bit of it on the pad but I don't want it spilling over everywhere and theres no way I can put a whole milliliter on the eyelid.

Biggest change was from oral minoxidil tbqh. Shit thickened up my brows in the matter of a single month. As for tret+min+oral min results have been pretty fast in the sense that Im seeing some solid baby hairs that probably won't be seen in a picture. Thats why I will post at 3 and 6 months also. If I get some sudden crazy changes with oral minox I will make an additional post to give u nigs a good idea of what it does. I still stand by that oral minoxidil is 100% mogger results guaranteed and if u don't get crazy results from topical in 6 months u should definitely skip all the bullshit, save urself time and hop on oral. Anyway, lips definitely got bigger with the volufiline + tret mix. Thus far the only gains I didn't see are the actual fat pad gains. I also mentioned i will do microfusion at a certain point cuz Im really bent on getting those fat pad results, so microfusion should work 1000% since its solid filler going into the fat pad through microneedling with 1.5mm needles. Peptides of all sorts and volufiline didn't do too much tbqh. Maybe I will see it do something on month 2 or 3, or maybe I should put more on the fat pad area. Maybe lips and normal skin are different thus lips absorb volufiline while the fat pads don't? Maybe I should derma roll and apply volufiline... Actually thats probably what Im gonna do going forward cuz lip results are good tbqh.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ascend-or-death, coispet and the_nextDavidLaid
alr so before i make the 2nd thread and send the pics imma just say volufiline was great on the lips and made maybe a slight change in the undereyes but for the fat pads it didn't do much. Tbqh probably because i put a little bit of it on the pad but I don't want it spilling over everywhere and theres no way I can put a whole milliliter on the eyelid.

Biggest change was from oral minoxidil tbqh. Shit thickened up my brows in the matter of a single month. As for tret+min+oral min results have been pretty fast in the sense that Im seeing some solid baby hairs that probably won't be seen in a picture. Thats why I will post at 3 and 6 months also. If I get some sudden crazy changes with oral minox I will make an additional post to give u nigs a good idea of what it does. I still stand by that oral minoxidil is 100% mogger results guaranteed and if u don't get crazy results from topical in 6 months u should definitely skip all the bullshit, save urself time and hop on oral. Anyway, lips definitely got bigger with the volufiline + tret mix. Thus far the only gains I didn't see are the actual fat pad gains. I also mentioned i will do microfusion at a certain point cuz Im really bent on getting those fat pad results, so microfusion should work 1000% since its solid filler going into the fat pad through microneedling with 1.5mm needles. Peptides of all sorts and volufiline didn't do too much tbqh. Maybe I will see it do something on month 2 or 3, or maybe I should put more on the fat pad area. Maybe lips and normal skin are different thus lips absorb volufiline while the fat pads don't? Maybe I should derma roll and apply volufiline... Actually thats probably what Im gonna do going forward cuz lip results are good tbqh.
yea actually undereye skin and lip skin is less thick thus probably absorbs better. I think I just found the solution

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ascend-or-death and the_nextDavidLaid

If you have deep set eyes like moi, you can. I go to sleep at night and put tons of volufiline into my eyes. You have to stay facing the ceiling but it works well enough, any spillage can be pushed back in by a finger and it dries quickly enough.